Protesters: Stop family separation, g...

Protesters: Stop family separation, get out and vote

There are 14 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Jun 30, 2018, titled Protesters: Stop family separation, get out and vote. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

The protest, which lasted about 45 minutes Saturday morning, had another message as well: register to vote, get friends to register to vote and then vote. Protesters: Stop family separation, get out and vote The protest, which lasted about 45 minutes Saturday morning, had another message as well: register to vote, get friends to register to vote and then vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Uidiotssuck

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2018
Stop breaking the law with your kids in tow and you wont have to be seperated by this obummer era law.
RedSoxFan-inGeor gia

Jenkintown, PA

#3 Jul 21, 2018
I agree with both statements. Seperation of families began during Obama‘s administration, if not before.
And, charity begins at home, for Americans and LEGAL immigrants, not people coming here illegally, to abuse the system.
FactCheck

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Jul 21, 2018
RedSoxFan-inGeorgia wrote:
I agree with both statements. Seperation of families began during Obama‘s administration, if not before.
And, charity begins at home, for Americans and LEGAL immigrants, not people coming here illegally, to abuse the system.
The law was passed in 1965. Zero policy started in April of 2018. Trump started it.
ThugHunter

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Jul 22, 2018
That is the type of commit I would expect from someone in Canada. What about the girl visiting her family in Canada that was on the beach walked across the invisible line and was sent back to the United States for a month because she had left Canada and reentered. That right there was proff at the boarder she came into Canada was there legally and they still denied her entry. Now shut the hell up and we will deal with our CRIMINALS and run their ass back out of OUR COUNTRY.
LINK FOR FACTS https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/23/us/canada-jogg...
FactCheck

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Jul 22, 2018
ThugHunter wrote:
That is the type of commit I would expect from someone in Canada. What about the girl visiting her family in Canada that was on the beach walked across the invisible line and was sent back to the United States for a month because she had left Canada and reentered. That right there was proff at the boarder she came into Canada was there legally and they still denied her entry. Now shut the hell up and we will deal with our CRIMINALS and run their ass back out of OUR COUNTRY.
LINK FOR FACTS https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/23/us/canada-jogg...
I am from Jackson you moron! I have no idea why my location shows up from Canada. You should learn more about immigration. I would take the time to educate you, but I have more important things to do this morning. I highly doubt you would even read it anyway. You don’t own this country. You just inhabit it.
Agenda

Jackson, TN

#7 Jul 22, 2018
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
The law was passed in 1965. Zero policy started in April of 2018. Trump started it.
Not true. Bush and Obama did the same thing. Learn to look to more than one source.
In fact most of the liberal media’s photos came from Obama era.
FactCheck

Ottawa, Canada

#8 Jul 22, 2018
Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>

Not true. Bush and Obama did the same thing. Learn to look to more than one source.
In fact most of the liberal media’s photos came from Obama era.
You are an idiot. My source was the bill proposed and passed in 1965. I guess that is the liberal media you bias jackass!
Kevin

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jul 22, 2018
If families should not be separated when someone is caught doing something illegal, then no one would be in jail! Lock them up!!!
Hang it up

Kaufman, TX

#10 Jul 22, 2018
Pro Trump
Pro Trump
Pro Trump
Hang it up demodrats and freeloaders
FactCheck

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Jul 22, 2018
Kevin wrote:
If families should not be separated when someone is caught doing something illegal, then no one would be in jail! Lock them up!!!
It is a misdemeanor. So if you get a speeding ticket? Lock you up. Call CPS on your family. Idiot.
Kevin

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jul 22, 2018
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>It is a misdemeanor. So if you get a speeding ticket? Lock you up. Call CPS on your family. Idiot.
ILLEGAL is the term
Anti antifa

Jackson, TN

#13 Jul 23, 2018
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>

You are an idiot. My source was the bill proposed and passed in 1965. I guess that is the liberal media you bias jackass!
Actually “ idiot” and “ moron” lol... you stated trump is the first to “ zero tolerance”.... and that is incorrect,“idiot”.

Lemme guess: SJW In parents basement???
Anti antifa

Jackson, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2018
FactCheck wrote:
<quoted text>

I am from Jackson you moron! I have no idea why my location shows up from Canada. You should learn more about immigration. I would take the time to educate you, but I have more important things to do this morning. I highly doubt you would even read it anyway. You don’t own this country. You just inhabit it.
Please “educate” us!
Anti antifa

Jackson, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2018
And to all the social justice warriors: it’s
RAPE-U-GEE not refugee.
Just look at Europe. Guess you’re the one that wants all that Muslim cok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Girls Are Easy (Sep '13) 2 hr Red doe red 30
fired 3 hr cray cray 11
Guy white chevy costa sticker 4 hr The Red 2
sherry & Jodi 5 hr midtown 2
Public School for the Innocent 5 hr Toofunny 83
Trump is not cool 6 hr VILDO JACKSON 169
This Is The Democrat Party 8 hr Toofunny 48
News Aeneas founder dies; community reacts 16 hr Guest 22

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance