First Prev
of 560
Next Last
fedup2

Killeen, TX

#1 May 27, 2013
This is a place to post Uplifting & Inspiring comments for each other.
There is so much mess on here.

My desire is someone will be feel better after reading something that is positive. And not bring you down.

When I went through physical therapy, the scripture that helped me was: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

I pray this forum helps you some way. God Bless you all!
fedup2

Killeen, TX

#2 May 27, 2013
I meant...feel better.
crawfish

United States

#3 May 27, 2013
I think it's a wonderful thing you're doing here. but you know it wont last, there are some that will do n othing but badmouth what your intent is.
My favorite scripture is,'let him without sin cast the first stone'.
I sincerly hope this thread makes it without idiots showing their ugly face. Time will tell I guess, good luck, and God bless.
better-off

Killeen, TX

#4 May 27, 2013
Here here.....love it. About time actually saw a place for like minded. It feels like Sunday & we have church at home. I was raised to believe in God. And I want to be around other believers too. I do believe God gives us a mind to decide to follow him or not.

I've sinned but by the Grace of God I'm saved. Love the song by Jason Crabb, Love is Stronger. Because I truly love everyone.
My fav scripture is. I SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD.
Goodnite and God Bless y'all. Faith Hope & Love.....
fedup2

Killeen, TX

#5 May 27, 2013
crawfish wrote:
I think it's a wonderful thing you're doing here. but you know it wont last, there are some that will do n othing but badmouth what your intent is.
My favorite scripture is,'let him without sin cast the first stone'.
I sincerly hope this thread makes it without idiots showing their ugly face. Time will tell I guess, good luck, and God bless.
Well, when two or three are gathered in his name, I will be there also.
If it wasn't for God, I honestly don't know where I would be.

Since: Jan 13

Jackson, TN

#6 May 27, 2013
fedup2 wrote:
This is a place to post Uplifting & Inspiring comments for each other.
There is so much mess on here.
My desire is someone will be feel better after reading something that is positive. And not bring you down.
When I went through physical therapy, the scripture that helped me was: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
I pray this forum helps you some way. God Bless you all!
Philippians chapter 4 contains the verse that helped you, as it has encouraged me greatly as well. All of that chapter has become one of my favorites for encouragement and assurance. The verse that has also deepened my faith is in chapter 4 as well: verse 7 , And may the peace of God which surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Whenever I am ministering in prayer with someone, that promise is one I speak with authority, not only because of it's hope, but because His peace has been manifested in my life when there was or seemed to be no hope.

It is a great thing for believers to encourage and pray for one another!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 May 27, 2013
I am so happy to finally see a thread devoted to our Christian beliefs. Most places on this site, will blast you for your belief in God. I don't mind though....as the Bible teaches us we will be persecuted for His name sake.

I will take this time to request prayer for my situation,(God knows what it is). I know that when we lift others up in prayer, in number, thing normally happen in a hurry! LOL!

God Bless each of you for showing your faith and standing tall for what you believe in! For far too long, we as Christians, have had to give over to other religions or faiths, and forego our own. It's time we take a stand and take our Christian rights back! Ever wondered why America isn't the country she once was? It's because as a society, we have turned from the Christian beliefs this country was founded upon!
fedup2

Dallas, TX

#8 May 27, 2013
@ committed to him, Thank you & God Bless you. Love your scripture from Phillippians 4:7. That passage has great meaning to me as well.
@prayer brings peace, I sure will be in prayer with you about your request.

We have church at home a lot bc of a family member having chemo treatments. But God has brought her along way. I honestly don't know what we would do without the Lord.
better-off

Killeen, TX

#9 May 27, 2013
Committed to HIM wrote:
<quoted text>
Philippians chapter 4 contains the verse that helped you, as it has encouraged me greatly as well. All of that chapter has become one of my favorites for encouragement and assurance. The verse that has also deepened my faith is in chapter 4 as well: verse 7 , And may the peace of God which surpasses all
understanding guard your heart and mind in
Christ Jesus.

Whenever I am ministering in prayer with someone, that promise is one I speak with authority, not only because of it's hope, but because His peace has been manifested in my life when there was or seemed to be no hope.

It is a great thing for believers to encourage and pray for one another!
Thx and I completely agree bout encouraging one another. We Need a Minister on here in a big way!
Please check back often. Bc I want to prove that Christians will and should unite for the good of our town, county, state & country. We have too much negativity in this ole world. And maybe this will help others in some small way.

Since: Jan 13

Jackson, TN

#10 May 27, 2013
Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
I am so happy to finally see a thread devoted to our Christian beliefs. Most places on this site, will blast you for your belief in God. I don't mind though....as the Bible teaches us we will be persecuted for His name sake.
I will take this time to request prayer for my situation,(God knows what it is). I know that when we lift others up in prayer, in number, thing normally happen in a hurry! LOL!
God Bless each of you for showing your faith and standing tall for what you believe in! For far too long, we as Christians, have had to give over to other religions or faiths, and forego our own. It's time we take a stand and take our Christian rights back! Ever wondered why America isn't the country she once was? It's because as a society, we have turned from the Christian beliefs this country was founded upon!
Our Lord said: where two or three agree as touching anything , it will be done as you have believed.

Father according to your holy word, I stand on your promise and agree with my fellow believer that you hear our prayer made in unity and agreement. In the name of Jesus I thank you . Amen.
better-off

Killeen, TX

#11 May 27, 2013
I will be thrilled to take daily prayer requests.
We knew a teenager who took her life because of negative posts on the internet.
Words and lies posted can and do hurt. I cannot stand to see ppl posts names because you never know if a young person sees it and believes it.

I chose to use the internet to spread the word of God and talk about his love. Jesus loved us enough to take the stripes on his back and shed his blood for our salvation.

The least we can do is spread his goodness and tell others of his Grace.
pat

Dallas, TX

#12 May 27, 2013
Which god are we talking about?
crawfish

United States

#13 May 27, 2013
Here we go.( the above post )
It was nice while it lasted.
Satan couldn't handle it.
crawfish

Richardson, TX

#14 May 27, 2013
Opsie, I must be really drunk.
I am Satan.
just me

United States

#15 May 27, 2013
I used to be where you guys are and then so many things happened. I envy you, but I'm also truly happy you have that peace that I know only HE can bring. Maybe one day I will get it together and I can be there again. I miss it so much. My life is such a mess. Maybe you guys could pray for me.
fedup2

United States

#16 May 27, 2013
crawfish wrote:
Here we go.( the above post )
It was nice while it lasted.
Satan couldn't handle it.
God's got this! Ignore it. Way too many positive ppl out there. And ppl who truly need prayers & positive reinforcement.
fedup2

Richardson, TX

#17 May 27, 2013
Besides I'm high on cwack.
fedup2

Lampasas, TX

#18 May 27, 2013
just me wrote:
I used to be where you guys are and then so many things happened. I envy you, but I'm also truly happy you have that peace that I know only HE can bring. Maybe one day I will get it together and I can be there again. I miss it so much. My life is such a mess. Maybe you guys could pray for me.
I'll pray with you right now. Dear Jesus you see the hurt and the peace that surpasses all understanding that is needed in this precious soul's life right now. Please touch them in an almighty way. May they feel your spirit all over them and may angels abide by them. You are all knowing and you know their desire to have peace in their life again. May they know all is needed is to call on you. You are available to us 24/7. I pray all
these things in Jesus name!
I love the song Amazing Grace. Because his Grace saved me and I've felled him miserably and the advisary would love nothing more than for you to feel unworthy. But you are worthy!
Ann

Lampasas, TX

#19 May 27, 2013
I don't like my name on here as fedup2. Sounds negative. So I'm going by my name, Ann.
Ann

Lampasas, TX

#20 May 27, 2013
I meant to type angels be all around them. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 560
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is it with 6 min Justin 16
Blacks in Jackson 15 min Livi-a-ber-ty2 74
Why do most black women have outie belly button... (Apr '12) 22 min Livi-a-ber-ty2 47
Bill Cosby and Freed Hardeman University 27 min Livi-a-ber-ty2 57
all aboard the looting train 40 min Count Down 21
fantastic sams- north jackson 1 hr Guest7963 4
Vampires 2 hr Holy spirit 410
Dr Jeff young 5 hr lana 141
Englewood (Jun '13) Thu Just A Thought 1,688
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson