Believe in Conquencidents ????

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Outside the box

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
New info that both mass murders , arura and newtown , father were both set to testify in libor scandal? Conquencident? Both have connection to new batman movie? Conquencident? And according to the batman movie we are not allowed to believe in Conquencidents anymore...

What is your thoughts?

“High Alert:DEFCON 2”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2012
My thoughts? You really need a dictionary or spelling lessons.
Outside the box

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Sorry wasn't paying attention phone has a mind of its own lol ... I think your missing the point my fellow brother/sister
why

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Why does the person always get attacked? The discussion doesnt ask HEY HOWS MY SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION PRICK!! My god people just want to have a discussion. Wtf..

Location hidden

#5 Dec 17, 2012
OTB and why, a little humor, please? I didn't correct on the faux pas of verb agreement?**LOL**
"What are your thoughts"?
It was not an attack or my words would have cut more deeply.
OTB, my apology if my response truly offended you.
Why,I really don't give a rat's patootie as to you.
Have you had your chill-pill today?
why

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Im chill. And i didnt mean attack as the way your assuming that you could kill with your words. It just seemed as you threw that back at otb immediatly and it disnt even concern of what they were trying to get a conversation going about. I apologize if you didnt mean to offend. Ill admit that i was in the wrong if you didnt mean it.the way i took it. I just stand up for what i believe and try to treat people with respect and pin point the wrong that others do to undeserving people.
dazed

Pearl, MS

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Outside the box wrote:
New info that both mass murders , arura and newtown , father were both set to testify in libor scandal? Conquencident? Both have connection to new batman movie? Conquencident? And according to the batman movie we are not allowed to believe in Conquencidents anymore...
What is your thoughts?
Besides all this talk about spelling, could you go deeper into your concerns? I have not thought about this nor did I know of it. Is it true or ??

Location hidden

#8 Dec 17, 2012
All is forgiven, my son.
Say 10 Hail Mary's and count your Rosary 20 times as your penance.
Outside the box

Duluth, GA

#9 Dec 17, 2012
ChopperBlades wrote:
All is forgiven, my son.
Hahahaha... Being catholic I find that a good laugh but seriously you have no thoughts on the issue posted or what
Outside the box

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 17, 2012
dazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides all this talk about spelling, could you go deeper into your concerns? I have not thought about this nor did I know of it. Is it true or ??
It is true , do some of your own research and come to your own conclusion though... And YouTube has the videos of the batman connection
why

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2012
ChopperBlades wrote:
All is forgiven, my son.
Im a female! Id think youd know that since your so smart

Location hidden

#12 Dec 18, 2012
I do not have any faith in "coincedences"; everything happens for a reason-even the latest mass murders. I do believe that we all have limited time on this Earth and we all are placed here for a reason; some people just never seem to find theirs. As a retired soldier I firmly believe that we all have a "bullet" with our name on it and there is nothing we as humans can do about it.When our time comes, it comes. Are these mass shooting/murders God's way of telling us that it is time for Americans to come to their senses and put Him back in the forefront?Hope I do not have any incorrect spellings.**LOL**
dazed

Pearl, MS

#13 Dec 18, 2012
ChopperBlades wrote:
I do not have any faith in "coincedences"; everything happens for a reason-even the latest mass murders. I do believe that we all have limited time on this Earth and we all are placed here for a reason; some people just never seem to find theirs. As a retired soldier I firmly believe that we all have a "bullet" with our name on it and there is nothing we as humans can do about it.When our time comes, it comes. Are these mass shooting/murders God's way of telling us that it is time for Americans to come to their senses and put Him back in the forefront?Hope I do not have any incorrect spellings.**LOL**
I didn't see any incorrect spellings but you need a space between your question mark and H in the word HOPE.: P
dazed

Pearl, MS

#14 Dec 18, 2012

Location hidden

#15 Dec 18, 2012
dazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any incorrect spellings but you need a space between your question mark and H in the word HOPE.: P
You are correct.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 18, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a female! Id think youd know that since your so smart
I am an Alpha male; therefore, I correct your use of "your" when you certainly meant "you're".**LOL** Also, use apostrophes where needed, please. Are we still friends?
Reallytho

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Be quiet, Chris.
Please.
MyTwoCents

Jackson, TN

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Let me start by apologizing in advance for any misspellings or grammatical errors that may occur in the following statements. Please forgive, grammar gremlins. Now ... a couple points:

First, it is interesting that the dads of both shooters (Aurora and Newtown) were high-ranking money men with major corporations. However, I am unconvinced that either shooting was done to "silence" the fathers from testifying in the Libor scandal. I'm open to being swayed on this issue, but for now it appears that news of their impending testimonies may actually be even more misinformation. I'll be happy to expound on this topic more if requested, but I want to get back on topic.

Second, there are many, many inconsistencies with the Newtown shooting, just as there were many, many inconsistencies with the Aurora (Batman) shooting. It seems authorities could shut up all us "whacko, tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy kooks" by simply releasing the CCTV footage from the school. We know there were cameras at the school due to an official school document released to parents a few months earlier. So, it's a fair question: when can we see the footage of this 20 year old autistic kid, locked and loaded like Rambo, entering the school. I wouldn't hold my breath. Remember, authorities in Aurora said James Holmes bought a ticket and entered the theater through the main entrance. So, um, where is the CCTV footage, or even a still photograph, showing James Holmes entering the movie theater?

That's all I've got for now, but I leave y'all with an interesting video. This is footage of the press conference of one of the parents whose child was allegedly killed in Newtown. Does anybody else find his behavior strange in this video. Specifically, why is he laughing like he doesn't have a care in the world as he walks to the microphone, the all of the sudden takes some dramatic deep breathes to seemingly "get into character." Any thoughts?

www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montoya Saliva 13 min curious george 10
David Laster 35 min northside 9
Brett Atchison (Mar '13) 1 hr laughing 64
American Atheists 2 hr memphis 2
WBBJ news team is terrible (Dec '12) 2 hr ERICA 53
cool bars with no drama (Feb '14) 3 hr Diamond 8
Kroger 3 hr Doug 17
News Pastor stands against same-sex marriage 4 hr Auntie Theist 324
Who is Steve Bowers? 4 hr guest 23
Englewood Easter Ball Park Show 4 hr Auntie Theist 92