North Korea Threaten Nuclear Attack

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Humboldt, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2013
This morning we learn that these people have moved their long range
missle launch system to their east coast and have given a "green light for their military to launch a nuclear attack against the United States".

This is what happens when you have a liberal democrat in the oval office. Remember Jimmy Carter?

Those of you old enough to remember, can you even imagine this happening when Ronald Reagan was President?

While Obama is on his 3rd vacation of the year we have a country threatening us with a nuclear strike while we have 50,000,000 people on food stamps and real unemployment at 12-14%.
EvolutionMan

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Are you aware of the history of North Korea? They've been doing this for the past 50 years, no matter what president is in office, Kim Jong Un is just trying to flex his muscles for his military.

But if they do pull anything stupid, China, South Korea, and Japan are right next door to take care of them.

And the one missile that "they say" can reach the west coast has never even been tested yet, so I'm real optimistic of their plans.

They are just flat out being stupid.

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
missle launch system to their east coast and have given a "green light for their military to launch a nuclear attack against the United States".

This is what happens when you have a liberal democrat in the oval office. Remember Jimmy Carter?

Those of you old enough to remember, can you even imagine this happening when Ronald Reagan was President?

While Obama is on his 3rd vacation of the year we have a country threatening us with a nuclear strike while we have 50,000,000 people on food stamps and real unemployment at 12-14%.
Does anyone need to remind you what happened on Bush Jr's watch?
wow

Medon, TN

#4 Apr 4, 2013
So many people are looking away saying nothing will happen. The denial you people live in we deserve to be attacked!
The Spoiler

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Sheeple.....
EvolutionMan

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Nobody has the time or money to occupy north Korea, and all they are wanting to do is make us jump. Cool and calm heads will prevail, if not were looking at another 10 year's of having a baby sit another country that we have invaded.
victor

Memphis, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone need to remind you what happened on Bush Jr's watch?
Yeah, I remember. The muslims hit our World Trade Center Twin Towers and our Pentagon in an atack that took 3-4 years to plan and prepare for 8 months after Bush took office.

You are what is now commonly referred to as the "uniformed voter".

Jackson, TN

#8 Apr 4, 2013
victor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I remember. The muslims hit our World Trade Center Twin Towers and our Pentagon in an atack that took 3-4 years to plan and prepare for 8 months after Bush took office.

You are what is now commonly referred to as the "uniformed voter".
"Wow, you even smarter than I thought."

- No One. Ever.
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
That Chink has no missles that will even come close to the USA so don't panic!!!!!!
hmmmmm

Cedar Grove, TN

#10 Apr 4, 2013
The US would cream them. We ain't skeered. Thats why the US is over there as we speak doing war games in their skies, so they can see what a nightmare would look like.
Martin McFly

Savannah, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2013
But but my friends on Facebook and Fox News said!!!!!!
SMH

Desoto, TX

#12 Apr 5, 2013
North Korea isn't who we need to worry about. China is one of their allies. I believe I heard china told them to calm it down because they wouldn't back them on what they are trying to pull. But if china did the North Korea army would go from 1 million to 1.1 billion. We couldn't shoot them fast enough to win that war when we have 300 million troops. They could put up a good fight with just nerf balls. But again I don't think china wants to lose there number one supporter( being us) just to back North Korea.
ppl

Medon, TN

#13 Apr 5, 2013
So many continue to mock and ignore the danger of N korea. I want to remind everybody of a time when the British doubted the American people later to find out that was a mistake.
The Spoiler

Tucker, GA

#14 Apr 5, 2013
ppl wrote:
So many continue to mock and ignore the danger of N korea. I want to remind everybody of a time when the British doubted the American people later to find out that was a mistake.
The Rothschild Family funded both sides of that war. Do your research

Antioch, TN

#15 Apr 5, 2013
I hope the sob slips up so we can take his million man army out and get help to the general population that he is starving to death. They are sitting ducks and if they attack us in s Korea the Chinese will back up . If they don't then we may as well whip there ass now before Obama guts our military and we can't
SMH

Desoto, TX

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
I hope the sob slips up so we can take his million man army out and get help to the general population that he is starving to death. They are sitting ducks and if they attack us in s Korea the Chinese will back up . If they don't then we may as well whip there ass now before Obama guts our military and we can't
Only way we will "whip" chinas ass is if we bomb the hell out of them. They could surf or float over here in tubes with rocks and put up a hell of a fight. If we fire a missile at them someone one fire two at us. Either way it won't be good. People need to figure out just because we have one of the most advanced military's don't mean we can whip everyone's ass. Look at military as a racecar engine. There's no substitute for displacement. Displacement means size basically. Bigger the engine more power can be produced. Can a small engine make big power? Yes but it can't produce what the bigger engine makes. Or military is very powerful but I don't wanna see what happens when 300 million troops take on 1 billion troops.

Antioch, TN

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Ha!! We don't have any where near 300 million . Sooner or later we will need to fight China
SMH

Desoto, TX

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Ha!! We don't have any where near 300 million . Sooner or later we will need to fight China
Yes your correct. I was way off. Hear say sucks most time I will say. But wrong on the "need" to fight china just to see if we can whip their ass or to beat them out of all the money we owe them.
EvolutionMan

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Yall realize that America is the largest importer of Chinese exports, they will never dare do anything that would stop America from buying their goods, they would fall into the deepest depression of all time if America said we was no longer going to be buying Chinese goods.

Which means we won't be fighting China anytime soon.
SMH

Desoto, TX

#20 Apr 5, 2013
That's what I was saying when I said we was there number 1 supporter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I рd a рw Phр 24 min Jesse Moore 4
Why did GermX pull all the reviews? 53 min Who is this guy 24
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 1 hr Chanta53 2,817
sexting (Dec '11) 1 hr Just me 33
No Christmas bonus 1 hr Buicks sux 4
Trump Met With Putin 1 hr Snoop dog 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 2,199
Woman in local jewelry store commercial 7 hr Carpet Burn 8

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web