Lana

Rowlett, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Carlton Viers is the proud papa of Cribsearcher.com . If you would like to congratulate Carlton on his clever use of urban slang in making a site to target thugs and gangsta wannabes for his slum lord friends rental houses he would love to hear from you. Thank him for bringing crack houses to your neighborhood. Let him know you appreciate him devaluing your property. Tell him how good it is that your wife and kids no longer feel safe going outside their own home. Cribsearcher.com is coming to a neighborhood near you soon. Thank you Carlton and WNWS.
Yea

Jackson, TN

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Lana wrote:
Carlton Viers is the proud papa of Cribsearcher.com . If you would like to congratulate Carlton on his clever use of urban slang in making a site to target thugs and gangsta wannabes for his slum lord friends rental houses he would love to hear from you. Thank him for bringing crack houses to your neighborhood. Let him know you appreciate him devaluing your property. Tell him how good it is that your wife and kids no longer feel safe going outside their own home. Cribsearcher.com is coming to a neighborhood near you soon. Thank you Carlton and WNWS.
Thanks Dan, stop trying to push people to the site with "bad publicity" you know only the controversial "topix" get everyone talking on here, so stop posting stuff about wnws
anonymous

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Thats funny if you click on thay link the account isnt active. What a retard!!!!!!!!!!
Jackson

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Go to Google and type in: whois cribsearcher.com
It's run by WNWS. It was active up until a few days ago. Somebody is trying to cover up their stink like a cat in the sandbox!
Silly Sister

Jackson, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
That is a tacky and degrading name for a website. Not professional in any form or fashion.
Guest

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Jackson wrote:
Go to Google and type in: whois cribsearcher.com
It's run by WNWS. It was active up until a few days ago. Somebody is trying to cover up their stink like a cat in the sandbox!

There is alot of stink covering going on downtown!
LMAO

Jackson, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Cribsearcher.com is now a Word Press blogging site! This just makes Carlton look even more lame!
changed???

Jackson, TN

#9 Feb 3, 2013
The site is back up but showing a error message???
ROTFL

Jackson, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2013
I remember seeing the site on Craigslist. After reading the recent article in the Jackson Sun Carlton Viers would probably try to get the Lift Center to put their new houses and apartments on cribsearcher. Somebody in the Crocker family owns those white apartment buildings beside Lincoln Courts. Lets put those on there too.
uraloser

Kansas City, MO

#11 Feb 7, 2013
The Joker wrote:
<quoted text>I thought cribsearcher meant a man looking for a new place to live. Finding a lady with a home. Gary Paul Mcearl seems to have succeeded at that. Shacked up with blond nurse Michele Bushart RN in front of her kids. They met at the Downtown Tavern.
I bet this is the man in the paper that was arrested for harassing her. U r a POS that should never have been able to wear a badge. U r just mad that she found someone that made her happy. She got rid of ur psychotic as$ and u can't get over it.
section8 is great

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Hal Crocker has those apartments behind the lift He belongs on cribsearcher! He got parkway east too.
Stu

Jackson, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Makes want to write a rap song or jingle that Seabass can do a commercial for cribsearcher.com . He can use that same "ethnic" voice he used in the liquor store commercials.
Bryan

Jackson, TN

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Stu wrote:
Makes want to write a rap song or jingle that Seabass can do a commercial for cribsearcher.com . He can use that same "ethnic" voice he used in the liquor store commercials.
Ha
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Feb 8, 2013
They keep trying to cover it up. Just like the Bill Way controversy they think the stink will go away. Sorry fellows, it doesn't go away. Just like that Vegas saying, but this time it's What Happens On The Internet Stays On The Internet. There's too much proof floating around for you to hide it, ignore it, or deny it.
ROTFL

Jackson, TN

#16 Feb 9, 2013
See, Carlton Veirs might can disable the cribsearcher web page, but he can't control the other websites... Like Craig's List...

http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/apa/352893029...
Overheard

Jackson, TN

#17 Feb 9, 2013
I heard that they are bringing it back online after some changes, I don't know what who is covering up. But that is what I heard. Bird is the word.
Right Write Wright

Jackson, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Overheard wrote:
I heard that they are bringing it back online after some changes, I don't know what who is covering up. But that is what I heard. Bird is the word.
Only if they are successful in shedding the current name. They could have kept it as is if it hadn't been for Bill Way and his Face Book rant.
Ernest T

Brownsville, TN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
What happened to crib searcher.com .?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wrecked Mercedes for sale 3 min Guest 14
lgbt 12 min Guest 14
Ms Ollie's downtown Jackson......... 15 min guest 4
If you are sick 30 min Patient 1
guess who build the white house 41 min guest 1
Dawnn Cooper lee 53 min Guest 2
Eclipse Glasses ? 57 min guest 24
New Burger Place Downtown 9 hr Downtown 35

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages