Jack White set to rock in Oct. in Jac...

Jack White set to rock in Oct. in Jackson

There are 40 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Jack White set to rock in Oct. in Jackson. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

"Jack White Is the Coolest, Weirdest, Savviest Rock Star of Our Time," read the subhead of a piece that ran about the musician in the New York Times in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ToastyB

Lexington, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Hellz yeah! I'm there. Keep it coming, please. Thanks Green Machine!
Superfan

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Best Musician Out There!!!
Disheartened

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Sadly there will be more people at the Colt Ford shitshow than to see a true musical genius. Maybe Jackson will prove me wrong. Doubtful.
With You

Lexington, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Disheartened wrote:
Sadly there will be more people at the Colt Ford shitshow than to see a true musical genius. Maybe Jackson will prove me wrong. Doubtful.
Probably so! But it'll be nice to have a night out without so many NASCAR rednecks around. I hope it opens the door for more. Lots of cool acts come to Memphis all the time, so I hope we start catching some windfall.
The Superstar

Jackson, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Never heard of this guy before.

Since: Jul 12

Jackson, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2012
The Superstar wrote:
Never heard of this guy before.
Because you're a social outcast

Jackson, TN

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Cool

Since: May 12

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
When and where would he play i find it hard to believe that he is coking here
WOW

Medina, TN

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Very true. He will be at the civic center on October 10th. Tickets are $52 but I would pay much higher to see the greatest guitarist no one knows about. BTW I am a semi-fan of NASCAR and still love Jack White, lol. He was at the tavern this past weekend, came to Jackson to check out the venue at the civic center.
JimJam

Lexington, TN

#10 Sep 5, 2012
WOW wrote:
Very true. He will be at the civic center on October 10th. Tickets are $52 but I would pay much higher to see the greatest guitarist no one knows about. BTW I am a semi-fan of NASCAR and still love Jack White, lol. He was at the tavern this past weekend, came to Jackson to check out the venue at the civic center.
will be worth every penny
JimiJamz

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2012
JimJam wrote:
<quoted text>
will be worth every penny
Why are you stealing my identity?
JimJam

Lexington, TN

#12 Sep 5, 2012
JimiJamz wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you stealing my identity?
Uh, I'm not, assclown. It's clearly spelled differently.
JimiJamz

United States

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Chillax, i was just messing with you!!! Let's just both agree that Jack White is amazing and it will be a killer show!
pitiful

Jackson, TN

#14 Sep 6, 2012
He's a good entertainer, but not much of a guitarist. I am glad to see an interest in live music at our local venues.

United States

#15 Sep 6, 2012
pitiful wrote:
He's a good entertainer, but not much of a guitarist. I am glad to see an interest in live music at our local venues.
He is a great guitarist! Watch the movie 'It Might Get Loud' with Jack White, Jimmy Page and The Edge... If Jimmy Page considers him one of the greatest guitarist then I believe you need to listen again.
JimJam

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2012
JimiJamz wrote:
Chillax, i was just messing with you!!! Let's just both agree that Jack White is amazing and it will be a killer show!
Ok. Sounds like you're not actually an assclown. I apologize for that.
The Superstar

Jackson, TN

#17 Sep 8, 2012
TattooDude200 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a social outcast
Coming from a tattooed freak, that really hurts.

You are definately not one to call anyone a social outcast.

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2012
Unless the show sells out. His not coming that's the deal
DontBelieveThat

United States

#19 Sep 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Unless the show sells out. His not coming that's the deal
I've never heard of Jack White canceling a show because it doesn't sell out. I don't believe it and I don't believe he is that kind of person or entertainer. I hope it sells out but if it doesn't I'm sure it will be a good crowd and the show will go on!
WOW

Sarasota, FL

#20 Sep 9, 2012
pitiful wrote:
Everyone is entitled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Jackson 21 min Steve 172
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 24 min cathouse cowboy 2,787
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 26 min cathouse cowboy 2,194
Liberals are mentally ill 27 min Sean g 75
I want to thank Trump. 47 min Auntie Theist 104
A Trump Christmas 1 hr Auntie Theist 1
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 1 hr Auntie Theist 3,281
News Family struggles to keep up after loss of son 9 hr Guest 73

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web