methadone clinic
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2010
does anybody know anything about the methadone clinic?
may

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2010
curious wrote:
does anybody know anything about the methadone clinic?
know it is for herion and hydro addiction

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2010
That's seventy dollars a week and I think the person who said heroin and hydro is correct.
joke

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2010
counseing is ajoke, you can't find anybody when you need them, its told they hide out in break room, i heard people were counseled in the hall?!?!you will pay good money but if you need counseling this is not the place!
may

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2010
i had a friend that went there and they said they were nice people and treated you respectable

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2010
I know of several people who use the service I mentioned above and I have never heard anything but the best from them on this clinic.
Just so u know

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2010
Legalized drug dealers

Location hidden

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Just so u know wrote:
Legalized drug dealers
If we didn't have illegal drugs supplied by drug dealers we wouldn't need to have a drug which some consider to be sold by so called legalized drug dealers.
HaterLover

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2010
I go there and it saved my life!
honey123

Jackson, TN

#11 Nov 2, 2010
I know a lot about the clinic my uncle collapsed and died in that piece of shit of a place
curious

Gadsden, TN

#12 Nov 2, 2010
honey123 wrote:
I know a lot about the clinic my uncle collapsed and died in that piece of shit of a place
Would he have collapsed and died had he not been in that ----------place? that is the wuestion you need to ask yourself.
TheDude

Medon, TN

#13 Nov 2, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Would he have collapsed and died had he not been in that ----------place? that is the wuestion you need to ask yourself.
See honey123, you post something--> people talk shit about it behind a screen name. That's what this site is about.
honey123

Jackson, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2010
TheDude wrote:
<quoted text>
See honey123, you post something--> people talk shit about it behind a screen name. That's what this site is about.
ha ha lol
see

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2010
HaterLover wrote:
I go there and it saved my life!
see
SaM

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2010
It saved my life and family, and am grateful. They all are super nice and I've never had a problem. If your there for the right reasons then you won't have any problems:)
guest1

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2010
don't go there you just get addicted to it. I know someone who is on it and can't get off it is worse than hydros he said he will be on methadone until he dies and he watched a guy at the clinic die in front of him and it was from the methadone.
so wrong

United States

#22 Dec 10, 2010
Not These Ladies wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree suzy -q, the nurses think they run the place, if they like you everything is ok but if not that is your tough luck. I have been late for work 3 times in one month. One time I waited 45 minutes and only 5 people in front of me. I have seen and others have seen them just talking among themselves, texting and whatever and gets mad if someone comes back without being called and no one is even dosing or been dosing.. The blond and black woman when they work on Saturdays I guess they think it is a social gathering,they act like what are we even doing there, dumb axx where does your salary come from! I am not the only one that feels this way.
once again this is so wrong
The Truth

United States

#23 Dec 12, 2010
this clinic has good and dedicated people that runs this place the front office the counselors the nurses the program sponsor the clinic supervisor they really care for the patients and treats them with respect
Clinic Ghost

Medina, TN

#24 Dec 12, 2010
guest1 wrote:
don't go there you just get addicted to it. I know someone who is on it and can't get off it is worse than hydros he said he will be on methadone until he dies and he watched a guy at the clinic die in front of him and it was from the methadone.
If you go there for help... "YOU GET HELP"... and if you go there for anything else, then you are probably putting these nasty notes on this page... MOST DEFINITELY - YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.....
If you die with methadone in your system, it is because you took something else with it.... NOT THE METHADONE BY IT'S SELF...(you dumb axx)... and yes - as a patient you are told these things up front... and given literature about them also... do you think that the Fed's would let a clinic operate like this if it wasn't operating to help people????(again, dumb axx)..... Oh - and one more thing.... don't you think that someone would have sued a methadone clinic by now - for killing someone or hurting someone??? Check the court records..(last time; you dumb axx)...
So maybe you would have done your home work better if you could read or was educated enough, to know what you are even talking about... " YOU JACK WAGON!"....

United States

#25 Dec 12, 2010
I go there to see Dr. Moragne for hydro addiction. Broke my foot last year & doc kept giving me hydros for the pain but didn`t want to help me stop them. He gives Suboxone (not methadone) for hydro addiction. You go once a month & get your prescription at any pharmacy. Suboxone is a opiate blocker...can`t take it then take opiates to get high...won`t let you get the high feeling. It is MUCH safer than methadone & does not have the addictive properties or bad withdrawal symptoms. When you are ready to stop treatment, it only takes 1-2 months at most to wean you off, where methadone could take up to a year to wean from. So if you need help for opiate addiction go see Dr. Sidney Moragne. He is GREAT! And not just a counselor...he is a psychiatrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill 1 hr Rear 513
Mardi Gras in Jackson 1 hr Party 22
EBC Pastor is a FRAUD 1 hr Auntie Theist 7
Ulta 1 hr manager 33
New weather man on WBBJ 1 hr bye victoria 7
Today's bible verse 2 hr Auntie Theist 1,197
Is the Baptist church better than the Catholic? (Jan '16) 2 hr Auntie Theist 1,366
John Phillips 8 hr INO 52
Ashley Ashley Ashley 11 hr Guest 32
Where is RockieDouche Working now? 12 hr Jacksons Biggest ... 20
new school superintendant 18 hr Liberty 114

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages