#1 May 7, 2012
some find it to be delish.

google it, and then return, to share your comments

SMEGMA SMEGMA SMEGMA

God i am so friggin funny
Layla

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 13, 2012
I personally I have tasted it before with the same guy. I don't go around taking dudes unborn like that. But from experience I know it has different taste depending on what kind of diet someone has. So if he eats alot of red meat. Its going to taste just as you think it would. But if he eats alot of fruit,it might taste like starburst. But remember this shit. If you ever get that shit in your eye. It will burn for sure and swell. You will be temporary blind for the day. So keep eyes close and mouth open lol.
tyrone biggums

United States

#3 May 13, 2012
Layla wrote:
I personally I have tasted it before with the same guy. I don't go around taking dudes unborn like that. But from experience I know it has different taste depending on what kind of diet someone has. So if he eats alot of red meat. Its going to taste just as you think it would. But if he eats alot of fruit,it might taste like starburst. But remember this shit. If you ever get that shit in your eye. It will burn for sure and swell. You will be temporary blind for the day. So keep eyes close and mouth open lol.
smegma is not the same thing as semen.
johnny hines

Jackson, TN

#4 May 14, 2012
bump. this is a subject truly worth discussing
gbr

Vancouver, Canada

#5 Nov 13, 2012
It does vary a lot, depending on diet, but saltiness is almost always there...and when you're really horny, you don't really notice it.
See also: http://asolitarypursuit.blogspot.ca/...

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Your stupid smegma threads are tired and played out. Not even remotely funny anymore. Grow the hell up.
Head cheese

Cabot, AR

#7 Apr 25, 2016
guest wrote:
Your stupid smegma threads are tired and played out. Not even remotely funny anymore. Grow the hell up.
This is a thread well worth reviving.
Fatboy

Cabot, AR

#8 Apr 25, 2016
My girl loves it. She likes us to get it on daily for about two weeks without me bathing. Also to eat a lot of foods like mexican so i hafta go #2 a lot and i wipe but not real well.
Then after a nother week or so i go to the gym and run and sweat for awhile. Then i come home and slide my finger under my sack between it and my leg and i let her sniff to see if it is properly aged. If it is sufficiently pungent, she will know when the time is right. She uses her canine tooth to scrape the cheese out and she smacks on it for awhile before swallowing. Then she locks my taint good and clean. If u wanna know what i then do to her when its my turn, you will hafta wait till tomorrow.

Tune in again ....thanks
Dayummmmm

Cabot, AR

#9 Apr 26, 2016
Fatboy wrote:
My girl loves it. She likes us to get it on daily for about two weeks without me bathing. Also to eat a lot of foods like mexican so i hafta go #2 a lot and i wipe but not real well.
Then after a nother week or so i go to the gym and run and sweat for awhile. Then i come home and slide my finger under my sack between it and my leg and i let her sniff to see if it is properly aged. If it is sufficiently pungent, she will know when the time is right. She uses her canine tooth to scrape the cheese out and she smacks on it for awhile before swallowing. Then she locks my taint good and clean. If u wanna know what i then do to her when its my turn, you will hafta wait till tomorrow.

Tune in again ....thanks
Aint nothing in the world like some nutt sac sweat when u been getting some a lot. And unwashed butt? Super strong well. Cant say im a fan of it tho lol. U crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JY license renewed by State 8 min OMEGA 4
JY license renewed 17 min The head nurse 3
Who is Krystin "Gutsgill"?? 49 min No clue 1
Kristin Gutsgell met the DA 1 hr Ho bag 13
Bible Verse of the Day 1 hr Guest Three 172
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 2 hr hope 2,233
Guardian Courts 2 hr Guest 10

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance