Judge Larry Logan arrested for murder?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
buzz

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2008
I hear Carroll county General Sessions Judge Larry Logan was arrested for the murder of the woman found in her car a couple of months ago. Is this true?
got 2 b kidn

Roy, WA

#2 Feb 22, 2008
I heard the same. I heard she threatened to expose his secrets and believe me he has plenty of skeletons in the closet. It is about time he is arrested but I thought it should have been done a long time ago. It is ashame how corrupt the system is. Carroll County is getting bad. Even the school board is corrupt. It is sad and a disgrace.
Mandy

Martin, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2008
Well....I wouldn't be surprised about this, but-------- I saw him last night at the new Mexican restaurant in McKenzie. Parked right next to me. He was just getting there and I was leaving. License plate said "judiciary". It was him...I KNOW....he was my ex-husband's lawyer.
What are people thinking

Cleveland, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2008
look people I hope that you are not buying much into this. This is another one of those small town generated rumors. This is suprising because it has really gotten out of hand and people are dumb enough to believe. Think about it people in this day and age nothing is secret and there is ABSOLUTLEY ZERO documented evidence on any of this. This is big, a Prominent doctor and publicly elected judge, I think this would be newsworthy. Until I see some documented evidence I wish people would get a life and quit making things up to just have something to talk about. If this is true I will be the first to admit it but show me some evidence but until then keep your mouth shut and clean up your closet before you rummage through someone elses.
Jason

Tampa, FL

#5 Feb 24, 2008
EXCUSE ME nothing is secret that is a JOKE.I don't believe that the judge was arrested (questioned maybe) Where there is smoke there has to have been a little FIRE. If this is just a rumor how sad, if not even more sad. The last comment only added fuel to the fire. Some things are better left alone and this was one of them.
Mellie

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2008
It is a rumor and a hideous one at that. Regardless of anyone's opinion of Larry Logan's character, spreading a malicious lie of that sort is ridiculous and low.
MilitaryMan

Rheda-wiedenbr├╝ck, Germany

#7 Mar 4, 2008
Mellie or Hellie whoever you are. Poking only restarts the fire. If you really felt this way you would not have posted, it was almost dead.
Congrats to MELLIE.....One more thing for poster #4, please don't call anyone DUMB, bad choices not DUMB. That's not very nice. Treat people like you want to be treated, this world would be a much better place. THINK ABOUT IT. Don't be mean to people try to help them. EVERYONE IS SOMEBODY because GOD doesn't make a NOBODY. ENUFF SAID.
Jackie

Shanghai, China

#8 Mar 5, 2008
Mellie or Hellie whoever you are. Poking only restarts the fire. If you really felt this way you would not have posted as it was almost a dead topic.
Congrats to MELLIE.....One more thing for poster#4 please don't call anyone DUMB, bad choices not DUMB. That's not very nice. Treat people like you want to be treated, this world would be a much better place. THINK ABOUT IT. Don't be mean to people, try to help them. EVERYONE IS SOMEBODY and GOD does not make a NOBODY. ENUFF SAID.
Chicago

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 5, 2008
I have read all of the above. To tell you all the truth, I know Larry Logan is corrupt. He allowed a mother who has been found guilty for drug abuse, child endangerment, child abuse, child abandoment charges and previous kidnapping charges, possession of a minor child that was taken away from her for those reasons. On top of that there were judges orders demanding that child to be returned back to his home state after the mother had abducted him from his father. Larry Logan saw these orders and still ruled in favor of that mother. Totally wrong ruling and now the FBI is investigating why this judge refuses to follow previous orders that are in place.
WOW

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 5, 2008
Chicago wrote:
I have read all of the above. To tell you all the truth, I know Larry Logan is corrupt. He allowed a mother who has been found guilty for drug abuse, child endangerment, child abuse, child abandoment charges and previous kidnapping charges, possession of a minor child that was taken away from her for those reasons. On top of that there were judges orders demanding that child to be returned back to his home state after the mother had abducted him from his father. Larry Logan saw these orders and still ruled in favor of that mother. Totally wrong ruling and now the FBI is investigating why this judge refuses to follow previous orders that are in place.
ARE THERE ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO?
Pat

Rheda-wiedenbr├╝ck, Germany

#11 Mar 9, 2008
No SHOCKER here, Drugs you WALK anything else you get the BOOK.
Pat

San Antonio, TX

#12 Mar 9, 2008
No SHOCKER here, Drugs you WALK anything else you get the BOOK
larry logan

Paris, TN

#13 Apr 19, 2008
got 2 b kidn wrote:
I heard the same. I heard she threatened to expose his secrets and believe me he has plenty of skeletons in the closet. It is about time he is arrested but I thought it should have been done a long time ago. It is ashame how corrupt the system is. Carroll County is getting bad. Even the school board is corrupt. It is sad and a disgrace.
I am the guy you are talking about. I don't know how somebody from California is so knowledgable about me. I have not been arrested for murder or anything else during my entire life. I did get a ticket for not having my drivers license with me when I was a kid. People like you with your supposed vast knowledge of me are the ones that make a difficult job even more difficult. Are you just jealous of someone else's success or just a bum who has nothing to do but spread garbage about people you don't know? In any event, I will continue to do my job with honesty and dignity while you apparently sit at home playing with yourself and planning how to get your next welfare check. I was going to eat lunch, but you make me so sick I don't think I could hold it down.
Snort Snort

Paris, TN

#14 Apr 20, 2008
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

Sticks and Stones.

Paris, TN

#15 Apr 20, 2008
98 bottles of beer on the wall 98 bottles of beer take one down pass it around 97 bottles of beer
Big Daddy

Quincy, FL

#16 May 3, 2008
SOOooo... Who did kill the doctor's wife? or was it suicide?...the mystery continues, here in Carroll County!
Professional Inspector

Hendersonville, TN

#17 May 13, 2008
I can not believe what I am reading about a well know and respected judge and relative. It is amazing to me how fast something as bogus as this accusation is, when nothing has been on the news what-so-ever. This is not something that is small town news when a judge / lawyer is accused of murder of a female doctor. Does anyone honestly think this would be kept a secret with our media today. Let's face it, our media would make a big deal out of it even if the judge / lawyer were to kill an animal or better yet a dog / household pet. So, go pick on someone else and find a real story to discuss or someone else to bash.
Card Shark

Paris, TN

#18 May 13, 2008
Professional Inspector wrote:
I can not believe what I am reading about a well know and respected judge and relative. It is amazing to me how fast something as bogus as this accusation is, when nothing has been on the news what-so-ever. This is not something that is small town news when a judge / lawyer is accused of murder of a female doctor. Does anyone honestly think this would be kept a secret with our media today. Let's face it, our media would make a big deal out of it even if the judge / lawyer were to kill an animal or better yet a dog / household pet. So, go pick on someone else and find a real story to discuss or someone else to bash.
First of all, your judge/lawyer is not being accused of the murder of a female doctor; it is a male doctor's wife.

Mr. Inspector you need to learn how to read before you defend your judge/lawyer.
WTF

Columbia, SC

#19 May 13, 2008
Since when does the law allow a lawyer to be a judge at the same? That in itself seems like a little redneck town that is corrupted.
Professional Inspector

Columbia, SC

#20 May 13, 2008
Hey inspector, are your lips purple or is Logans? Which is the most corrupt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team Tap 4 min Guest 11
Trey Lindsey and Hailey fielding 9 min Sad 5
Barbara Bayles~Roberts 9 min Guest 2
mdht 18 min No forgiveness 1
Cracks in the atheist edifice 19 min Just Sayin 128
Atheism and Homosexuality 22 min Just Sayin 725
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 23 min Just Sayin 461
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages