YoLo Opens Today

Jackson, TN

#22 May 20, 2011
YoLo's Facebook page says they plan to open the Jackson location today! YoLo is the best. They have amazing gelato (Tiramisu, Almond Crunch, Fresh Lemon), plus their yogurt is a tad bit cheaper ($.45/ounce) with a whole different vibe to the place.
My prediction is that Maggie Moos will probably stay popular with the kiddies/birthday party crowd (although my 7-yr-old is a NUT for YoLo), Sweet CeCe's will close by Fall/Winter, and YoLo will have a line out the door in the dog days of Summer.
I really hope the folks they hire at the YoLo in Jackson are as nice & cheerful as the ones at the midtown Memphis store. If so, Sweet CeCe's and their rudeness will be gone even quicker.
yolo owner a joke

Lexington, TN

#23 May 20, 2011
quit posting on here about your stupid store! I refuse to go into your store because you are being such a jack ass on here!!
yummy

Union City, TN

#24 May 21, 2011
love it!
Yogurt Lover

Tomball, TX

#25 May 21, 2011
yolo owner a joke wrote:
quit posting on here about your stupid store! I refuse to go into your store because you are being such a jack ass on here!!
Which post was by the yolo owner?
green scarf lady

Jackson, TN

#26 May 21, 2011
i wish there was a leatherby's they have great ice cream and the varities of the toppings are great and it isnt emptying your wallet like cece's 21 dollars good lord!maybe i should go to business college and open a franchise
YoLo employee

Brentwood, TN

#27 May 21, 2011
They have a tiny store inside of subway. We have an entire store of our own. They have so many stores all over the country, they don't care about Jackson like we do. Their flavors taste good but we have more!!!
cupcakes

Jackson, TN

#28 May 21, 2011
yeah i'll just stick with leatherby's and cold stone
Tried both

Jackson, TN

#29 May 21, 2011
I've tried both and I think yolo is better. Cheaper, more flavors, and the store is bigger :)
cupcakes

Jackson, TN

#30 May 21, 2011
pink berry is good too
ThePope

Jackson, TN

#31 May 29, 2011
Sweet cece Is going down. People are rude and they close to early. Price is ok. YoLo now there is a company that will come out on TOP. I have only been a couple of times and greeted with friendly smiles and a helping attitude. I also love when employees remember your face. Yolo's is also cheaper than Sweet CeCe.
yuck2both

Lexington, TN

#32 May 29, 2011
both places (ceces and yolo) suck!!! And you can tell on this thread and the yolo thread that obviously the owner of YOLO has no life since he stays on here bashing every other place. Get off the computer and fix your store! Just opened and such a HUGE disappointment!
Losers

United States

#33 May 29, 2011
I love YoLo, especially the birthday cake and I believe pink lemonade.
yuck2both wrote:
both places (ceces and yolo) suck!!! And you can tell on this thread and the yolo thread that obviously the owner of YOLO has no life since he stays on here bashing every other place. Get off the computer and fix your store! Just opened and such a HUGE disappointment!
iHATEashtonKUTCH ER

Medon, TN

#34 May 29, 2011
YoLo has my vote as best
ice cream lover

Lexington, TN

#36 May 30, 2011
I'm surprised green frog is still open.
rectifier

Medon, TN

#37 May 30, 2011
Gusta Java been around about ten years you numbnut.
thunderdoucheKNO WSsquat

Lexington, TN

#38 May 30, 2011
you are the yolo owner obviously! funny how you mentioned nothing about them but downed every other place in the district. your store sucks! get over it!
waiting

Jackson, TN

#39 May 31, 2011
im waiting on one of these stores to offer sperm flavored desserts! now THAT would be a treat
not a fan

Pflugerville, TX

#40 May 31, 2011
Well I have been back to Cee Cee's and to YoLo since my first post. I had a much better time at Cee Cee's the second time than I dud the first. Young lady there was much friendlier than the one from the first time even though she was much busier than the previous lady had been. I was still disappoint in the number of flavors available. Wonder what is holding up that last machine?

YoLo was better the first than Sweet Cee Cee's. Still has some kinks that need working out but that's any new place I'm sure. I think YoLo is in a better spot and has a better selection so will probably prevail.
Sweetcecesftw

Jackson, TN

#41 Jun 2, 2011
ThePope wrote:
Sweet cece Is going down. People are rude and they close to early. Price is ok. YoLo now there is a company that will come out on TOP. I have only been a couple of times and greeted with friendly smiles and a helping attitude. I also love when employees remember your face. Yolo's is also cheaper than Sweet CeCe.

They changed there hours to 10 instead of 9.you have to remember it is a lot of teenagers working during a school week. Also yolos is only 4cents cheaper. Sometimes you can't get to customers to give samples because you have to replenish the cold bar.when I was in Jackson,I had to wait just a moment while the girl nicely apologized while putting out fresh fruit.sometimes you have to be patient. Because it is a small area,when it gets crowded,they can't get to everybody. There will always be ppl who like sweet ceces more than yolo and vice versa. But there is no need to bash a business for a couple mistakes.
Shame on you

Jackson, TN

#42 Jun 2, 2011
YoLo employee wrote:
They have a tiny store inside of subway. We have an entire store of our own. They have so many stores all over the country, they don't care about Jackson like we do. Their flavors taste good but we have more!!!
. If this is what a yolo employee would say,I will sure not be coming anymore.to compete in a malicious manner is beyond rude.how do you know they don't care about jackson? Did you ask them?I didn't think so.rude comments get you no where in life.I believe I will stick with sweet ceces if this is the kind of behavior a Employee sends over the Internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly drake 29 min worst 10
Ulta 47 min manager 46
What was the Saturday night movie at the jail h... 1 hr stfu 55
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr Guest 1,122
The monkeys are finally awake ! 3 hr Lora Tab 21
jeff Young just signed by Lil Boosie 4 hr guest 3
Pinecrapple dunkkle docslop dinkle Doucher 5 hr Wicked douchey 2
Jy2 arrested in muse park? 6 hr WhyYouSoObsessed 20
New weather man on WBBJ 6 hr Jack Valance 16
3 Hots and 1 cot 10 hr Andy You Say 18