hello

Bossier City, LA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Hi. Does anyone know where a pet shop is in jackson? There's not one in my area, and I was wanting to get one for my daughter for her birthday. Thank you to all that reply.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
We don't really have any pet shops in jackson. Petsmart and petco, they sell hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, some rabbits, and birds, and pet supplies. If you are looking for a dog, the only person I know that sells Dogs is Barbra on Hollywood she sells yorkies, malteese, etc. but when I have been there I felt like the dogs weren't treated well and made to use the bathroom in their cage etc. Your best bet for that would be to find a reputable breeder out of town. Hope you find what your loking for.

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
hello wrote:
Hi. Does anyone know where a pet shop is in jackson? There's not one in my area, and I was wanting to get one for my daughter for her birthday. Thank you to all that reply.
The best pets come from the Humane Society. We recently got a kitten. I think the fee was $80, and she's already been altered and up to date on all shots. Both pet stores the other poster listed have cats and/or kittens as well for adoption thru various animal rescue groups and the Humane Society. Also, you can call pretty much any vet here in town, and they can put you in touch with lots of animal rescue groups with pets needing homes. We have three cats and two dogs, and all but one have come from some sort of animal rescue group or the Humane Society. I too have heard nothing but bad things about the puppy mill on Hollywood Drive. Best of luck finding the new addition to your family!!!

“I am not a crook!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2013
I was thinking she meant a toy shop for her daughter to play with? Very confusing post, what type pet, etc?
hello

Bossier City, LA

#5 Feb 4, 2013
We will probably go with a hampster. Thank you.

“I am not a crook!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 5, 2013
PetSmart Jackson has them at a very reasonable price and all the needed accessories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Out Your Confederate Flags 7 min Pistoltotingchick 24
Blurton Capital Auction? 45 min bam 4
Omar Ahmad 51 min ualum 7
jy2 1 hr Junior 11
Garrett Downing (May '14) 1 hr bleu 14
AT&T is a corrupt monster and there are other o... (Mar '13) 7 hr jetty 84
News No Xcuse for not getting fit (Nov '09) 8 hr john 7
John Christie/ Charlie Pittman 15 hr NotGibsonCounty 62
Liberty High Problems Fri Oh Yea 64
More from around the web