Anybody know Justin Davis???

Anybody know Justin Davis???

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Wondering

Gadsden, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2011
If so tell him to run as fast as he can from Tabatha Murphy Carbino Campbell Wiggins... She will spent all his money then leave him. Or he can just learn the hard way like all the rest of them did..........nothing but a slut

Medon, TN

#2 May 11, 2011
guess nobody knows him
mother

Jackson, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Wondering wrote:
If so tell him to run as fast as he can from Tabatha Murphy Carbino Campbell Wiggins... She will spent all his money then leave him. Or he can just learn the hard way like all the rest of them did..........nothing but a slut
I really need to know more about this girl she has moved in because she has know place to go kinda feel sorry for her but beginning to ? some things in need of help on her past history.
iknow

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2011
mother wrote:
<quoted text>I really need to know more about this girl she has moved in because she has know place to go kinda feel sorry for her but beginning to ? some things in need of help on her past history.
yes u have good reason to question this girl. better get her outta ya house. thats why she left dyersburg everybody here already knows her. Please dont feel sorry for her.
Justin davis

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2011
If your information is so accurate. Let's see something with some facts in it. And why don't y'all post you real name? Cowards!!!
Y'all said I had a meth lab and I don't do any drugs....y'all don't even know me! I go to the gym, i work and all around honest guy. Please hold your tounge and worry about fix'n the problems in your own life.....
Thanks
justlive

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2011
wonders which Justin Davis...one is my cousin! And he is a damn good guy....and he is married!
ndavis

Prattville, AL

#7 Feb 4, 2012
Im with the previous post wondering which Justin Davis this is about.... my brother is a justin davis from pinson... and let me say he is a very great guy and nobody needs to say one word about him
slam

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2012
This post was dead and long forgotten and for a person like yourself that likes him to bring it back is not a good idea. Now you will get all sorts of lies and false posts about him just cuz that is what people do on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender school bathrooms 8 min human 10
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 26 min ChasesTruth 1,742
POLO gang? What does it stand for? (Aug '14) 51 min boo 19
Heather Harris 58 min curious 3
OLR Concert at Emporium 1 hr Susan 1
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 1 hr Critical Result 352
West Jackson 1 hr wondering 22
Atheism and Homosexuality 14 hr Over Your Atheist... 710
Christianity is a Mental Disorder Mon Redd Neckman 34
More from around the web