Works for a company with a currupt un...

Works for a company with a currupt union and being screwed, help

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Help

Lexington, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2012
I work for a company with a union and I am being screwed over in so many ways I don't know how to go about helping myself, please help anyone..
dood

Jackson, TN

#2 Aug 16, 2012
take a look at yourself, your work record, and things you did. are you giving them a reason to treat you this way? did you show up for work when you were suppose to? did you do the job correctly. these could be some reason they are giving you. if not then you have a case
arrg

Savannah, TN

#3 Aug 16, 2012
get out, the post office is going extinct anyway and the union helped kill it, local union leader included.
X X X
#4 Aug 16, 2012
Help wrote:
I work for a company with a union and I am being screwed over in so many ways I don't know how to go about helping myself, please help anyone..
Name some of the many ways you are being screwed over.Real reasons no cry baby stuff.
dood

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 16, 2012
like i missed 40 days of work because i hurt my little toe and they want to fire me. i sit in the breakroom all day and they still want to fire me. i am not talking about you but there are lots of folks that do this and then try to get the union to get the job back for them. oh yea, i only took 5 pills this week, why do they want to fire me?
Help

Lexington, TN

#6 Aug 17, 2012
i am never late.. work extremely hard and finish my job no matter what with a good attitude. i am being harrassed for an article of clothing i wear, that is not my uniform and not provided for us to wear, i have worked there over a year and a half longer than two other of my fellow employees that were made full time, i tired to file a grievence with the union rep on my manager about the harrassment and shortly after talking with him he calls the manager and tells him whats going on, from then i was placed on 3rd shift
dood

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2012
its simple wear a different article of clothing. it all depends on what it is. when you work in a factory you have to go by a certain dress code. you gonna give more detail? i might be able to help. depends on what type it is
Help

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Can't give a lot of details bc of fear someone will know the company name and person... But it is not a factory

Lexington, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Must be the post office, because the union reps there do not represent everyone. If you are not in their little group, forget it. Not only do they fail to represent you, they actually work against you. It's a joke.($600 a year for union dues - what a deal!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Give a Sniff T-Shirts on Sale Monday! 3 min Activation 4
Shadiness at Flat Iron Grille 4 min Ardent 39
The problem with marriage 1 hr Right 65
Drew Lewis from South Side 2 hr wdwabc 1
Jackson Wolves Soccer (Sep '15) 3 hr Soccer parent 5
What do pineapples, trees, and court have in co... 3 hr NotADock 2
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 3 hr Work There And Know 23
mugshots Thu Jig A Boo 7

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web