Unnecessary travel? Woolfork's freque...

Unnecessary travel? Woolfork's frequent hotel stays coincide with affairs

There are 90 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Feb 2, 2014, titled Unnecessary travel? Woolfork's frequent hotel stays coincide with affairs. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

Since 2011, Madison County Sheriff David Woolfork has spent more than $8,900 in taxpayer money on hotel and other expenses for him and his employees to arrive in Nashville the day before events that did not begin until 9:30 a.m. or later the next day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Shock.
getting paid to play

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Where else is he going to hook up?
Jckson Woman

Henderson, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2014
What's the shock about. That's the truth so what's the shock about. Woolforks karma is here.
no sense of humor

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2014
Jckson Woman wrote:
What's the shock about. That's the truth so what's the shock about. Woolforks karma is here.
Ever heard of sarcasm?
Just go

Henderson, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2014
Woolfork ain't gone yet. I'm tired of his BS anyway. He's still at the bars drunk. Driving while intoxicated. Sleeping with Sylvia Anderson and the trashy white chicks. He is nasty. Anderson told somebody Wool fork gave her an STD. They all funky and nasty. Anderson picks up Woolfork and takes him to her house now on berkshire. They think they are slick. Got pictures to prove this. Go home to your wife woolfork if u wants u. Your mouth is so diseased to the point u are a walking Germ. Anderson is so damm ugly with that thin stringy cheap weave on her head. I see why Ms Sangster didn't want to be in that shit. Woolfork had to pay to leave her alone. Very expensive piece of ass.
haters

Henderson, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2014
Community feedback listeners speaks out about wool fork. He had about 3 callers in wool forks favor. People let me share this knowledge. Its not about the great job the Sheriff has done but the mistakes and knowingly acts he has committed. He has had a day in court. That's why he has an op on him now. Sometimes you dont have to have a day in court to know u are guilty. Action speaks louder than words. I hope wool fork didn't think he had any friends the way he treated people. U dont have to screw up to know who your Friends are. Wool fork used people the way he used them. You can do wrong for so long until it catches up with you. Jackson sun didn't lie about nothing. Frankie and others haven't fucked up to the point of wool fork. So don't try to start snitching now Sheriff. Cause you got caught up. You know what they say about snitching.
i know

Henderson, TN

#7 Feb 2, 2014
Sharlene wool fork you can take them pictures of your daddy down. He has been nothing but a disgrace to Madison co. He has been an adultery to his wife. Robbed the taxpayers. Stabbed his friends in the back. Slept with 90% of his own coworkers. Well he don't recall all his affairs. He has broke every oath he took. So he doesn't deserve to be on black history month sweetie. You're just like your daddy. Your husband divorced your sorry ass and left u with them four boys and remarried. U think Vatisha is your Bestie child please she has screwed your daddy too. Oooops u didn't know. Tell your daddy to take his old drunk ass to rehab. You make your daddy look stupid when you put all that shit on your fb page. That's what have gotten him in trouble now fb and emails that everybody have the codes too. Stupid is as Stupid does. Y'all are addicted to posting BS on FB. Look at where it has got y'all now.
i know

Henderson, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2014
And down town Ricky brown. You are about the fakest as they come. You want to play both sides of the fence. You on Frankie lax side. You on Shelia Godwin side. You on everybody radio show. You say and do what people want to hear at that time. You don't give a damm about woolfork or Obama. People check out his fb page then check out Frankie lax fb page. Ricky don't put shit on his fb page about supporting Wool fork. So Ricky you can save the fake drama for your mama. You aint bout what u be talking about. I know your kind a**hole!
the bottom line

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2014
So why is the Jackson Sun bringing this up NOW. Jackson Sun and 101.5 defended Woolfork for years even when people pointed out the travels with female deputies, excess spending, etc etc etc. It has been brought up for YEARS but you refused to look into it. 101 still defends woolfork. Your a little late to the party Jackson Sun. When people bring up something that going on why not try some investigative journalism and look into in it instead of having your nose up the local big wigs butts.
agree

Henderson, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2014
And if Woolfork thought he had a piece of a chance to get reelected he would try to run. People wake up Wool fork aint that cocky. Dumb and stupid yes but not that dumb. Well we know he stupid by that web site WWW.davidwoolfork.com . How can you be dumb enough to be out in public and taking pictures like this. Just total disrespect to his wife, employees, church members,children and all you that thinks the commissioners have done him so i injustice. His actions and admissions have got him in this situation. This was not his first rodeo but damm sure will be his last. Time for change in all positions. The ladies are not to blame in this matter. Justice was served so get over it people.

Jackson, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2014
The Jackson Sun finally joined in against Woolfork only after evidence was so overwhelming, that there wasn't a chance his job could be saved.

Jackson Sun and it's liberal management do what cowards do. They know nothing of journalism and have become a laughing stock among their piers in the newspaper business.
really now

Jackson, TN

#12 Feb 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
The Jackson Sun finally joined in against Woolfork only after evidence was so overwhelming, that there wasn't a chance his job could be saved.
Jackson Sun and it's liberal management do what cowards do. They know nothing of journalism and have become a laughing stock among their piers in the newspaper business.
They have piers in Jackson?

Jackson, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2014
really now wrote:
<quoted text> They have piers in Jackson?
Ignorance is alive in Jackson. No, their piers are other papers and news organizations across the country.
Question

Jackson, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2014
Where does oversight in budgetary matters come from? I understand that every year the sheriff stayed within budget. Evidently, there was always too much in budget if there was enough to pay for all of his women's' travel expenses as well.

Should the county commission not file suit against him or his women that used taxpayer money without authorization? Is that not theft?

Come on Jackson Sun, push for action. This county commission ran by Gary Deaton will not take action. You have the "ink" to press for answers.
really now

Jackson, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is alive in Jackson. No, their piers are other papers and news organizations across the country.
Smartasses are alive in Jackson. Papers across the country actually care what the Jackson Sun says? Doubt it!
Undercover

Newbern, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2014
Question wrote:
Where does oversight in budgetary matters come from? I understand that every year the sheriff stayed within budget. Evidently, there was always too much in budget if there was enough to pay for all of his women's' travel expenses as well.

Should the county commission not file suit against him or his women that used taxpayer money without authorization? Is that not theft?

Come on Jackson Sun, push for action. This county commission ran by Gary Deaton will not take action. You have the "ink" to press for answers.
If the Jackson Sun would do investigations, I'm sure they would uncover a lot of interesting things that are as have gone on at The Sheriffs dept and JPD.
But they take sides and do not report or investigate impartially.
Cooter Brown

Medina, TN

#17 Feb 2, 2014
really now wrote:
<quoted text> They have piers in Jackson?
Yes. It is on the forked deer river. They fish off it in Denmark.
really now

Jackson, TN

#18 Feb 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Piers? I don't think any other paper in the country look at the Jackson scum as their peer. Its peer, your the Ignorant one. They would have to be equals.
sadly

Memphis, TN

#19 Feb 2, 2014
News journalism in this town is a joke. The media and the good ol boys in jackson just have a big circle jerk around the courthouse. Figuratively and for some literally. right bradley????
who cares two

Henderson, TN

#20 Feb 2, 2014
So what just get the scum out of office. Money was left over only because wool fork wanted to look as good as jpd. If he would have given his employees well deserved raises instead of spending it on his women then he wouldn't have any money to turn back in. Wool fork got comfortable and fuck** with the wrong woman. Time bring about a change and change has come. It took woolfork messing with Sangster to shake this town up. No one wanted to face the truth about what the sheriff has been doing for years. Thanks Ms Sangster job well done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cajun Turkey 6 min tf 6
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr nasty 1,589
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? 2 hr CuriousGeorgeX 281
Randi Rich 2 hr jimmy crack corn 3
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 2 hr Auntie Theist 1,978
Black People Driving (Mar '12) 3 hr Old ways best ways 222
Mallory cook 5 hr Bbc2 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance