First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BrEaKeR

Medon, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Is it just me or are chicks a lot of tattoos just so dam sexy? Love that look. like Suicide Gurls ect. theres some around here.
Sales Pro

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Nothing says TRASH like a girl with ink on her neck. Not at all sexy
I'm not a guest

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
I am a woman and I must say I love my ink. Mine are all tasteful and can be covered up. Women that get neck, certain parts of the arm, boons, and of course tramp stamps l so NO to.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
To me women with ink are sexy as hell!!
Bill

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Well maybe 1 or 2 small ones but to many or huge ones look nasty on women. They m ight be cute at 20-25 but waitntil you turn 45 and have nasty streched out blob on you
greg

Savannah, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
No! To me not the type you would bring home to mom. Tattoo women are the type to fool around with and not settle down with.
atomiczero

Medon, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Oh really, Greg? This heavily tattooed lady has a University education, doesnt abuse drugs/alcohol and has been a dedicated parent of three children for eight years. Glad to see steretyping is alive and well!::thimbsup::

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Who did your ink work atomiczero?
jimbo

Humboldt, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
atomiczero wrote:
Oh really, Greg? This heavily tattooed lady has a University education, doesnt abuse drugs/alcohol and has been a dedicated parent of three children for eight years. Glad to see steretyping is alive and well!::thimbsup::
You sound gross! You never mentioned if you were married, i would bet divorced. Kids with 2 different men. I would never be seen with a woman with what you called heavily tattooed, just plain nasty. College eduaction don't trump trashy looking!
greg

Pigeon Forge, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2013
atomiczero wrote:
Exactly proves my point I didn't say tattoo women are dumb did I. I don't say tattoo women can't raise kids did I. Your comment then was irrelevant to my statement. Plus you didn't say you was married either sooooo um yea nice try but you fail.
atomiczero

Medon, TN

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Heh. You're a winner. I'm certain your mom is absolutely glittering with pride. Afterall, what woman would'nt feel a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment knowing they've raised an egomaniacal, misogynistic and intellectually benign stigmatophobic with a generous portion of narcissism?

I'd worry less over who you bring home to mom; and more about why she'd want to go home with you in the first place.
atomiczero

Medon, TN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound gross! You never mentioned if you were married, i would bet divorced. Kids with 2 different men. I would never be seen with a woman with what you called heavily tattooed, just plain nasty. College eduaction don't trump trashy looking!
Why would you 'guess' divorced? Why would you 'guess' my children don't share the same father? Curious notations. Consistent with the arguments (however puerile) that most young, inglorious and inexperienced people make. You know, generalizations injected out of some base belief that the person is superior.
I find egotism, elitism and compulsory insults to be consistent with 'trashy' people. So you can feel free to keep your definition, and I'll keep mine. Bubba.

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Does anyone know of inked ladies that are single?
Rambo

Montgomery, AL

#14 Feb 12, 2013
atomiczero wrote:
With that being said, I guess you have absolutely no excuse for being so stupid in drawing permanent pictures on your body.
MARRIED with tattoos

Jackson, TN

#15 Feb 12, 2013
I'm married with 3 kids and a full time well paying job and have a full sleeve, and have started on my other sleeve. Also I have my chest, ears, neck, feet, legs, ribs, and back tattooed. While I'm not completely covered, for a female I have quite a bit more then most. As far as "not being the type to take home to mom" my mother in law never judged me based on the ink on my skin and we have a wonderful relationship. As far as being trash, I am FAR from that. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Tattoos don't make the person, but obviously allow for ignorant people such as yourselves to judge and make assumptions. I love my tattoos, my husband loves my tattoos, and will continue to get them regardless of what anyone thinks of them. It's MY body, if you don't like them here's a simple fix... DON'T LOOK!
jimbo

Humboldt, TN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
MARRIED with tattoos wrote:
I'm married with 3 kids and a full time well paying job and have a full sleeve, and have started on my other sleeve. Also I have my chest, ears, neck, feet, legs, ribs, and back tattooed. While I'm not completely covered, for a female I have quite a bit more then most. As far as "not being the type to take home to mom" my mother in law never judged me based on the ink on my skin and we have a wonderful relationship. As far as being trash, I am FAR from that. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Tattoos don't make the person, but obviously allow for ignorant people such as yourselves to judge and make assumptions. I love my tattoos, my husband loves my tattoos, and will continue to get them regardless of what anyone thinks of them. It's MY body, if you don't like them here's a simple fix... DON'T LOOK!
Don't look? Don't worry, I wouldn't give you a second glance.
MARRIED with tattoos

Jackson, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look? Don't worry, I wouldn't give you a second glance.
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or make me feel even the slightest insecure?? I hope not! And as much as you say you wouldn't give me a second glance, odds are you probably would. Even people who hate tattoos find themselves staring at people who have them. Mostly out of curiosity to see what has been tattooed. Your opinion that tattoos are "nasty" is just that, YOUR opinion and opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
greg

Pigeon Forge, TN

#18 Feb 12, 2013
atomiczero wrote:
Heh. You're a winner. I'm certain your mom is absolutely glittering with pride. Afterall, what woman would'nt feel a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment knowing they've raised an egomaniacal, misogynistic and intellectually benign stigmatophobic with a generous portion of narcissism?

I'd worry less over who you bring home to mom; and more about why she'd want to go home with you in the first place.
Hahaha took you 3 hours to google and look up all these words. Good job. You happy ...smh
greg

Pigeon Forge, TN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Well you not that smart either....smh
greg

Pigeon Forge, TN

#20 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or make me feel even the slightest insecure?? I hope not! And as much as you say you wouldn't give me a second glance, odds are you probably would. Even people who hate tattoos find themselves staring at people who have them. Mostly out of curiosity to see what has been tattooed. Your opinion that tattoos are "nasty" is just that, YOUR opinion and opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
They stare because they feel sorry for you. Sorry to bust your bubble there buddie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 10 min Spyro 893
Who’s the new blonde on WBBJ? 18 min guest 3
Memphis vs Nashville airport 1 hr Guest 6
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 1 hr Cemetery Walker 3,353
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Cemetery Walker 2,523
I call BS on the Edenwood Home Invasion 1 hr Old NS alum 31
Downtown Jackson 12 hr West 424

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance