curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Does anyone know anything about Eric Cagle from bemis?
why

Audubon, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

What do you want to know about him?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Tryin to figure out why he is in jail right now
why

East Liverpool, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

curious wrote:
Tryin to figure out why he is in jail right now
I'm not going to post that on here, its related to something that happen a while back. R u a friend of his?
curious

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I haven't talked to him in about a year or so and I heard he was back in jail and I'm just curious why.
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I can give him a message for you if you want? I went and visited him Saturday, but he calls all the time.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

No thanks!
haha

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

he is a loser!
Reliable source

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

curious wrote:
I haven't talked to him in about a year or so and I heard he was back in jail and I'm just curious why.

Because he got busted with drugs! Go figure!

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Is he still in jail?
EBGY aka Es best gf yet

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

he is in jail because he did not follow up with rehab yes he is still there if your wantin to talk to E i can give u the address to write him. We talk all the time i visit him often and he is coming to live at my house when he is out! Any Question
disagree ebgy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

you are an idiot if you believe those lies. unless you are just saying that because even I know thats not true. and youre a bigger idiot for believing hes gonna be with you when he gets out cause that wont be for a very, very long time. and last, lol @ the gf thing. seriously? um, no! he will tell anyone around here who the best girlfriend was. thats the one who didnt tolerate the bad choices he made and tried year after year to get him help. the best gf was the one who prayed for his soul, the one who still does. the best gf is the one who stood by his side when he had nothing and loved him anyways, but he wouldnt stay clean or out of trouble and she deserved more than that. although they are no longer together, she had to draw the line, because she cant help someone any longer who wont help themself, but he would still jump at the opportunity to be with her. shes the one he will remember 50 yrs from now wishing he had made better choices, stayed off drugs, and been able to be a good man to her. I can guarantee you, he will love her forever. so I tend to disagree with the best gf ever line you posted. im a old friend of his so I know the truth!
disagree ebgy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

n how do u know i didn do all those things. let me tell you honey their r more women out their who r godd than just 1. trust me we r all good here u jus worry bout u.
lmao

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

all of yall r rediculous E is one of a kind and trust me ebgy and disagree ebgy there are other ones that have tried to get him help and did not tolerate his drugs and bad choices but I also didn't throw him on the back burner when he did make the wrong choices. Unlike someone else i KNOW and yeah he might love her 50 years from now but its not because she turned her back on him its because she has kids by him. I love the father of my kids but do i want to be with him HELL NO. Anyways Eric means well and he is going to come out being a Better man. And disagree Ebgy im a good friend to and have been for a long time and i still talk to him religousely. So quite frankly everyone needs to back the hell away and stop doin this he/she said bull crap and wait and let eric live his life with no drama queens in it,
I Heart SONIC

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

LMAO At lmao. He definatley came out a better man huh?? Back at sonic and back to old habits!! Let's all give the nasty slut man a pat on the back! Way to strive and be better!! He is already slumming it with nasty sonic girls too! Good to see he is the same ole E!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Cagle exercises
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I have to agree with I Heart Sonic! He will never grow up! He is a loser! He must be so proud to have all them kids an be working back at sonic! I give him 3 months an he will be back in jail!! It's his home!
Old co-worker

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Who is the girl he will supposedly love 50 years from now? Hell everytime you turn around he is with a different girl! And he has more than one baby momma!
Kenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Old co-worker wrote:
Who is the girl he will supposedly love 50 years from now? Hell everytime you turn around he is with a different girl! And he has more than one baby momma!
It sounds like kim to me. Shes the one who went through the most. The other sounds like brandy ( idk if thats how she spells her name). Thats just my guess. But brandy's little sister was hot, I wonder if she still is.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

lmao wrote:
all of yall r rediculous E is one of a kind and trust me ebgy and disagree ebgy there are other ones that have tried to get him help and did not tolerate his drugs and bad choices but I also didn't throw him on the back burner when he did make the wrong choices. Unlike someone else i KNOW and yeah he might love her 50 years from now but its not because she turned her back on him its because she has kids by him. I love the father of my kids but do i want to be with him HELL NO. Anyways Eric means well and he is going to come out being a Better man. And disagree Ebgy im a good friend to and have been for a long time and i still talk to him religousely. So quite frankly everyone needs to back the hell away and stop doin this he/she said bull crap and wait and let eric live his life with no drama queens in it,
What do you mean that he "means well"? He is a grown ass man that can't get his shit together! When will he come out a better man?? Hell if he ain't figured it out by now how to be a better man then he probably aint ever going to!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min Vet 141,539
parents drinking and driving with their children 22 min thoughts 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 31 min Zeke 8,980
Drew Baker. Hollywood Liquor 38 min guest 14
Proof of God 57 min Rockhound 554
Im A Christian Therefore Im A Republican 1 hr Rockhound 41
Time to face school system facts 1 hr a students view 24
we need more blacks 3 hr the principal 51
Englewood (Jun '13) 3 hr Auntie Theist 1,435
jmcss 7 hr guest 60
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters