Mike Bryant and Heather Abbott

Mike Bryant and Heather Abbott

Posted in the Jackson Forum

well

Jackson, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2012
so mike wanted to be a sugar daddy and moved heather in but when he was done with her she out smarted little mike and made friends with Mrs. Bryant now he cant run her off and well he cant tell the wify either cause well she would cut his allowance out. He wants so bad to wear the pants but just cant pull it off lol.

Also hear something about him selling drugs from his house, all kinds of traffic in and out at all hrs of the day and night. hmmmm
Truth

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Someone should enlighten Mrs Bryant of her short husbands short Cummings lol

Jackson, TN

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Mike Bryant?! like the 27 year old?!
Nope

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Guest wrote:
Mike Bryant?! like the 27 year old?!
The one with horses, like 5 ft tall and 60 yr old
inthewind

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2012
well i see why he was doing abbott, she is nice looking, just a gold digger tho, 2 kids, doesnt want either one, to busy on a horse or on her back i guess
ouch

Jackson, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
burn, itch
Bmf

Columbia, TN

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Leave heather out she caught enough shit! Smh
BMF2

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2012
nothing wrong with being a gold digger or abandoning your kids, they r prob better off. she done the best thing for them
Ser

Medon, TN

#9 Mar 20, 2013
well wrote:
so mike wanted to be a sugar daddy and moved heather in but when he was done with her she out smarted little mike and made friends with Mrs. Bryant now he cant run her off and well he cant tell the wify either cause well she would cut his allowance out. He wants so bad to wear the pants but just cant pull it off lol.
Also hear something about him selling drugs from his house, all kinds of traffic in and out at all hrs of the day and night. hmmmm
Maybe this is old news, and maybe I watch too much lifetime TV, but
this seems downright creepy. He might have got what he deserved, but if Heather befriended his wife just to get back at him & use them for money, its creepy!! If this is still going on, yes, someone should enlighten Ms. Bryant

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2013
His wife knows about her and all the others. She stays to drunk and stoned to care... Her daddy is so rich she doesn't need mike Bryant's short ugly Lyin cheatin ass.. But for some reason she stays.. She is a 2 faced lying hipocrit just like mike.so I guess they were made for each other... And heather Abbott isn't just a gold digger she is a 2 faced whore and will sleep with anyone that will do her. Even a 16 yr old roper...even try to get her friends men or husbands.. She doesn't care... An if she can't get money from them she steals from them and charges things to them... She is all about horses but to bad she can't ride worth a shit.. And she does have 2 kids as thank god they were takin away from her.. No child deserves to have a mother like her.........
Abc

Columbia, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2013
A 16 year old??
yeah

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2013
This heather abbot yall are speaking of, is she like 23-25 with red hair??
knothead

Jackson, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2013
16 yr old from where? what else do ya ll know about her? was her and the couple all in it together? is she freaky? sounds like she likes to have sex. she seems friendly

Lexington, TN

#14 Apr 15, 2013
Sounds like typical west TN behavior to me.
girlyboots

Millington, TN

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Sounds like a sexy cowgirl. I am too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Eldridge Press Conference 19 min I have an e rection 15
Daniel R Spilled All Da Beans On Dung 34 min ipads 13
Still married 42 min Guest 2
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 44 min cathouse cowboy 3,403
17 dead kids. 1 Samuel 15:3 1 hr Impartial observer 8
Jackson TN one of the Safest Towns in America 2 hr Where r u from 9
Fake designer bags in jackson 2 hr Yawn 17
What’s going on Farmington rd? 3 hr Joe Bob 14
What is the fuss 5 hr sloppy seconds 15
Downtown Jackson 8 hr Local Guy 456