Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Let's start the conversation.
KLM

Savannah, TN

#2 Nov 13, 2010
Boogie nights, is usually good place to get one. Just make sure you drink a little yourself!
FFS

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Sucker No More wrote:
Let's start the conversation.
Why don't you just get on craigslist or go find yourself a hooker or a girlfriend the old fashioned way and stop posting this trash on topix? Nobody gives a sh!t that you can't get any.
junglefever

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Fatbaby's
Try there

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2010
Miss Ollies
LoveIt

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2010
KLM wrote:
Boogie nights, is usually good place to get one. Just make sure you drink a little yourself!
Boogie Nights is only good if you like your men with thinning hair and your women saggy and missing teeth. Not really an "attractive" bunch there....kinda a scary place. Jimmy D's you can always find girls willing to give it up for a couple shots or beers...don't know how "clean" it'd be though.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2010
Ok ladies. I'm heading out tonight.
suckme

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2010
jimmy disease

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2010
Always wondered what the d stood for
BigSpender

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2010
Sucker No More wrote:
Always wondered what the d stood for
Exactly lol....friends of mine always call it Jimmy Disease!
Jimmy Disease Cousin

Sioux City, IA

#11 Dec 11, 2010
Yeah go there and ask for an old blond named karen, they says she's a easy lay
disappointed

Jackson, TN

#12 Dec 12, 2010
Jimmy STD's
Who

Toledo, OH

#13 Dec 12, 2010
Jimmy Disease Cousin wrote:
Yeah go there and ask for an old blond named karen, they says she's a easy lay
Karen who??? What she look like ???
MuchLove

Miami, FL

#14 Dec 13, 2010
Karen Powell maybe?
Also ask for Tammy Bradford she is an older thinner blonde woman with fake blue eyes...shes an easy one. She has a friend too Cynthia Pesce...she's prettier than Tammy but probably a little harder to crack!
Good luck boys!!!=)
Brittany

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2010
Hmmmm there must be 2 Karen powell's then, because I am her daughter & she is far from a easy lay, nor does she know tammy Bradford or have fake blue eyes or better yet doesn't go to Jimmy D's!!! Stop getting on here posting stuff about people if you don't know their real name!!!

New Orleans, LA

#16 Dec 13, 2010
Brittany wrote:
Hmmmm there must be 2 Karen powell's then, because I am her daughter & she is far from a easy lay, nor does she know tammy Bradford or have fake blue eyes or better yet doesn't go to Jimmy D's!!! Stop getting on here posting stuff about people if you don't know their real name!!!
There is two of them, so quit getting on here and defending your mom if its not her. You just told the whole world that your mothers daughter was on a "best bar to pick up easy lay" thread. I bet she will be proud. Were you checking to make sure your name wasn't on here? Ha ha, stupid skank.
Brittany

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2010
The whole world??? LMAO I highly doubt the whole world gets on topix you damn idiot!!! I don't know if your slow or if you just can't read but I did say there must be 2 of them. Thank you for making it clear you weren't talking about MY mom!!! She does go out in Jackson SOME but like I said thanks 4 making it clear you weren't talking about my mom. For the record I know my name wouldn't be on here, is that why you were on here though? LoL you are one pathetic person!!!

New Orleans, LA

#18 Dec 13, 2010
Brittany wrote:
The whole world??? LMAO I highly doubt the whole world gets on topix you damn idiot!!! I don't know if your slow or if you just can't read but I did say there must be 2 of them. Thank you for making it clear you weren't talking about MY mom!!! She does go out in Jackson SOME but like I said thanks 4 making it clear you weren't talking about my mom. For the record I know my name wouldn't be on here, is that why you were on here though? LoL you are one pathetic person!!!
I was on here making sure it wasn't your mom too. I know she goes out some, because i been banging her for some time now. Just wanted to make sure she wasn't giving it away somewhere else too. Your mom didn't think I was pathetic when I was knocking the bottom out of it for her. Your just mad, cause I wouldn't hit it for you when you ask me to. Don't hate me because your mom gets to suck it and you don't.
Brittany

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I was on here making sure it wasn't your mom too. I know she goes out some, because i been banging her for some time now. Just wanted to make sure she wasn't giving it away somewhere else too. Your mom didn't think I was pathetic when I was knocking the bottom out of it for her. Your just mad, cause I wouldn't hit it for you when you ask me to. Don't hate me because your mom gets to suck it and you don't.
LoL o yeah your soooo right!!! Darn my feelings are o so hurt... Yea I think she told me about you, little dick and all... Poor guy no wonder you gotta look up women on topix.:):):) LOSER!! I bet you feel like a big man getting on here trying to slick talk shit to a female... What a big man you are my friend. I will pray for you because obviously someone needs too. Have a fantastic day!!!

New Orleans, LA

#20 Dec 13, 2010
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL o yeah your soooo right!!! Darn my feelings are o so hurt... Yea I think she told me about you, little dick and all... Poor guy no wonder you gotta look up women on topix.:):):) LOSER!! I bet you feel like a big man getting on here trying to slick talk shit to a female... What a big man you are my friend. I will pray for you because obviously someone needs too. Have a fantastic day!!!
Why is it so easy to get to bitches like you? She didn't think it was small when she was slapping herself with it. You are such a loser, you are pathetic. Does your mom know you've been trying to get with me when she's sleeping?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets, lies and cover ups 3 min he was right 2
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 3 min Guest 2,664
HaliHannigans 8 min Agree 2
What’s going on at my Church 22 min Prophets 4 Profit 7
football on 101.5 25 min Snowman 22
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 29 min Chopperblades Redoux 2,104
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 30 min Chopperblades Redoux 2,468
jscc lpn-rn 30 min Chopperblades Redoux 42

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web