Dirty Dancing at TCA Student Led Dance
Grindatologious

Jackson, TN

#84 Feb 5, 2013
The grind dance is becoming more and more popular with the teenagers in today's western society. It is almost common placed these days. But actually it is a form of having hidden sex!!!! It is a well kept secret that when a teen "grinds" (twerks, bumps, anal dump n' bump) they are actually having secret sex! The penis is hidden out of site but trust me, they are doing the sex. Grinding (stealth sex) is also from Satan (or Buddha (who gives a tit))
real world parent

Gustavia, Guadeloupe

#86 Feb 5, 2013
New Southern Hotel wrote:
What was up at this dance which was open to other non TCA kids. They had what appeared to be 3 or 4 parents supervising over 200 + kids.
Before I yanked my daughter out I saw all kinds of vulgar dancing.
maybe it is time that you ALL face the facts...it is a REAL world we live in and the sooner we start educating our children with that mentality, the better off they will be!!! FYI-part of being a TRUE Christian is putting it all in GOD's hands!!! We do NOT predict ANYTHING!!! If you have done your part as a parent, then why should you worry about the judgement of your child!!! If you had doubts about the party/dance, why in the world did you even let your child go....????
alexis texas

Henry, TN

#87 Feb 5, 2013
Thanks guys for the invite!!!had a blast! You higschoolers will make it big in the adult business!
With much love,
-AlexassTexass-
<3
Everyone in Jackson

Jackson, TN

#88 Feb 5, 2013
Jcs kid wrote:
This dance is nothing compared to the rape/murder going on at jcs.. We not only grind dancing but also grind in the streets.. It's the thug life .. You couldn't handle this Jackson Christian shit it's crazy
No body cared about JCS. Let's be honest. You guys don't leave your houses much
homeschooler

Henry, TN

#89 Feb 5, 2013
Guyssss weeder haaaaadddd a wiiinnnteeerrr fooormallll andddd itttttttttt wasssssss gud cleeaaannn funnnnnnn!:D
We did the Cupid shuffle but the parents made us stop..
they said we should stop representingggg from the dirty south
Hahahaha8

Jackson, TN

#90 Feb 5, 2013
Dumbasses.
Freshmen swagg hashT 1D

Jackson, TN

#93 Feb 5, 2013
Freshmen power!! Underclassmen should come together to defeat the upperclassmen!!! SWaGgGGgErrrr 4 Lyf!!!!#justicebeaverMarryMe!! !!!! Freshmen are the leaders of the school (#leaderswag)! Freshmen are sooooo co0l and the older Satan people are not!!! I will never grind (#jesus4lyf #jesusfreak Hashtag D.A.R.E to be grind free)#1D4lyf]#neverGrind
FreshmenSwaggGgGggggGGErr#
Ben Franklin

Jackson, TN

#94 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet I know which TCA Senior who posted this.
Me too lolololol
North side student

United States

#95 Feb 5, 2013
At north side grinding is unheard of much less to mention kids being " turnt up" at north side and other public schools we achieve a higher level education without all that dirty dancing and partying that goes on at those horrible schools usj and trinity.. Send your sheltered kids to our school they'll be fine trust me. By the way that tca dance was so dope I got my first boner yo ally gangster buds were proud
Freshmen swagg hashT 1D

Jackson, TN

#96 Feb 5, 2013
underclassmen swag wrote:
<quoted text> Umm..please..we all know who wrote this. This is getting so ridiculous I can't even take it. Who gives a crap?? No one is in trouble. Get over it.
Cr*p is a bad word. Plz don't say again.#justinebrieber4Lyf
#griddingIsADeathWish
Tca student

United States

#97 Feb 5, 2013
At least we didn't all get arrested
Buddy jack

Gustavia, Guadeloupe

#98 Feb 5, 2013
TCA parent wrote:
As a TCA parent I think it is our right to shelter our kids in high school. They are little larva almost ready to be butterflies! We can not let them go to dances, or watch TV, use the new InTerRnets, or go Bowling. When they get to college that will be a safe place for them to grow up, there is no sex, drugs, parties, USJ parties, condoms, bowling or boobs in college. There they can mature and become a full butterfly
What you are smoking is larva! You are an idiot! You are the problem with trinity , trying to hold the school accountable for doing you job!! Keep sheltering your little pervert and they will grow up to be like all other kids that are sheltered? Kids that get to college and get in real trouble.because your dumbass sheltered them all their life
tittt

Humboldt, TN

#99 Feb 5, 2013
Grindatologious wrote:
The grind dance is becoming more and more popular with the teenagers in today's western society. It is almost common placed these days. But actually it is a form of having hidden sex!!!! It is a well kept secret that when a teen "grinds" (twerks, bumps, anal dump n' bump) they are actually having secret sex! The penis is hidden out of site but trust me, they are doing the sex. Grinding (stealth sex) is also from Satan (or Buddha (who gives a tit))
I couldnt agree more
Tca student

Jackson, TN

#100 Feb 5, 2013
I'm a senior and the jokes on y'all bc I'm going to union and gonna supply all te alchohal for te next 4 years of formals and prom. #ShelteredSinceBirth
tca parent

Humboldt, TN

#101 Feb 5, 2013
My child sent me a video of the satanist sex dancing that was happening at this dance. I saw kids snorting weed from each others' body parts and I don't even think you can snort weed. I think they might have also been drinking marijuana and even "pot" ..? I don't understand where they get these name but an end has to be put to these orgy dances.
Parent.

Jackson, TN

#102 Feb 5, 2013
TCA parent wrote:
As a TCA parent I think it is our right to shelter our kids in high school. They are little larva almost ready to be butterflies! We can not let them go to dances, or watch TV, use the new InTerRnets, or go Bowling. When they get to college that will be a safe place for them to grow up, there is no sex, drugs, parties, USJ parties, condoms, bowling or boobs in college. There they can mature and become a full butterfly
I disagree. We should let our kids do what ever they want... No shelter. The strong survive right? Make them strong by hardships they must face at an early age. It's simple logic. Doing nothing while parenting does everything you need it to. Smoke and drink and smoke and drink and smoke and drink.
tca parent

Humboldt, TN

#103 Feb 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Parent. "]<quoted text>I disagree. We should let our kids do what ever they want... No shelter. The strong survive right? Make them strong by hardships they must face at an early age. It's simple logic. Doing nothing while parenting does everything you need it to. Smoke and drink and smoke and drink and smoke and drink.[/QUOTE]
You've actually just changed my mind. You're right, what we need is as much meth and whiskey into their bodies as possible. Basically kill them. Maybe as they go through the years they will have miraculous rebirths and epiphanies and hopefully continue to pour up.

Germantown, TN

#104 Feb 5, 2013
Did anybody notice the catholic sluts sneaking in?! They were the ones going the hardest. They had their asses flying everywhere
yep

United States

#105 Feb 5, 2013
This thread has made me laugh more than any other thread on topix......ever
yes

Humboldt, TN

#106 Feb 5, 2013
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Journey Church at 3way (Aug '15) 18 min BADMOTORFINGER 349
Girls having babies 30 min you real dumb 14
Alexandria Gray 31 min Haha 2
Billary machine lost tonight 1 hr Jim 28
Black Panthers Honored at Super Bowl by Beyonce 1 hr waffles 26
Dave n Becca 1 hr guest 13
missing kid from pinson 2 hr guest 2,023
Vote Brad Greer 4 Congress 5 hr The Jeff Young 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance