TCA freshmen

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ya I went to the dance....... I'm scared for life.. I saw things.......... Things a person can never unsee.... I thought high school was going to fun, you know, making funny t shirts, building sand castles, learning how to wipe my poop hole. But.... I saw the Devil in those upperclassmen that night. There newage rap music with the brown people talking really fast was filling their souls with sex! Sex! Sex! And more sex (drugs also). I pitty all of you and will not see you in heaven!
Creepy guy in van

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Seriously can I have some pics or something of the dancing...
TCA Parent

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet I know which TCA Senior who posted this.
If you have any inclination as to who that student is, I'd be happy to hear as a concerned parent.
I was actually there

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. We are in high school, what did the parents do when they were in high school? Probably worse than the things we did. There was no alcohol in the building, unless it was on the breath of some of the kids. It was actually cleaner than any other formal I have been to, and I have been to 4 of them. The music was clean. Although the grinding got "dirty" at times, there was absolutely no allusions to any sexual acts. We're teenagers, were going to mess, let your kids live for themselves. You can't keep them sheltered for forever.
Future tca student

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

After reading all these posts about the dirty dancing.. The meth and coccaine all the babes.. I think tca would be a great choice for me as I am looking to party
Charlie Sheen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I thought the party sucked. That coke was whack.

#Penis
student

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I was at the dance. Just wanted to clarify that there was no alcohol and no drugs. Just grinding, like every other high school dance. Any posts that say there was sex and drugs are just usj kids trying to start something.
TCA meth head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Future tca student wrote:
After reading all these posts about the dirty dancing.. The meth and coccaine all the babes.. I think tca would be a great choice for me as I am looking to party
Yes!! We will sho u gud time. Bring all ur drugs to Skool on day 1. Partytyme!
#drugs #penis #topixxx
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Yu niccas funny. Yu no dat all yu parents ben doin da same thing in highschool. Yul bullshitin if yu say yu ain't. Y'all da ones lettin to kids pay 20 dollar to go in der. I was jus mad dey didnt serve no beer.
Worried parent

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I pulled my young children out of USJ because of all the sex parties involving sex with inanament objects (including the earth). I put them at school in TCA because I thought they would be safe. But now the kids are doing this Satan dance that involves sex with numerous amounts of people (+130). I'm pulling my kids out of Trinity! My kids will never leave my house again! They will not go to college or do anything any more!!!!

THANKS TOPIX FOR CORRECTLY INFORMING ME OF THIS SITUATION!!!!!!!(the sex dance)!!!
69th post

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

This post.#69 is a shouting out to the formal!!!
I'm still trippie man. Can't see strate. We need to hav another one
Jackson

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Y'all lets be honest. People posting on here probably aren't TCA students. No matter where the dance is and who is participating there are going to be kids that take it too far and parents that don't approve of anything other kids are doing. We've all witnessed it. Grow up and get off of stuff like this. Worry about your kids and teach them how to make good decisions.
Future tca students

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Hell yeah party time finna get wasted with all my Trippy friends at tca then maybe we can find some fresh young booty to rub up against:)
TCA freshmen

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I don't want to be in high school anymore. I can't handle going to a dance. I want to go to a school where there is no dancing, for dancing is of Satan himself. Sense the 9th grade is smarter and more morally dignified, it should be called "Middle-Upper(lowerupper) School" I DON'T WANT TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!

IT'S TERRIFIC
IT'S TERRIFIC
I REPEAT!
IT'S TERRIFIC!!!
Jcs kid

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

This dance is nothing compared to the rape/murder going on at jcs.. We not only grind dancing but also grind in the streets.. It's the thug life .. You couldn't handle this Jackson Christian shit it's crazy
TCA parent

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

As a TCA parent I think it is our right to shelter our kids in high school. They are little larva almost ready to be butterflies! We can not let them go to dances, or watch TV, use the new InTerRnets, or go Bowling. When they get to college that will be a safe place for them to grow up, there is no sex, drugs, parties, USJ parties, condoms, bowling or boobs in college. There they can mature and become a full butterfly
underclassmen swag

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet I know which TCA Senior who posted this.
Umm..please..we all know who wrote this. This is getting so ridiculous I can't even take it. Who gives a crap?? No one is in trouble. Get over it.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

student wrote:
I was at the dance. Just wanted to clarify that there was no alcohol and no drugs. Just grinding, like every other high school dance. Any posts that say there was sex and drugs are just usj kids trying to start something.
I've chaperoned at another school''s dances. I can assure you, no "grinding" was allowed.
Mayn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Man all my friends and I got in that dance and we go to usj and we were turnt up off that shit called methamphetamine , that party was crazy as hell I was drowning in a sea of sweet sweet trinity Christian titties
Jesus is gooder than hell
doesnt matter who i am

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

New Southern Hotel wrote:
What was up at this dance which was open to other non TCA kids. They had what appeared to be 3 or 4 parents supervising over 200 + kids.
Before I yanked my daughter out I saw all kinds of vulgar dancing.
Way to go mother of the video taking freshman.. You sure started a wonderful forum about our school. You sure know how to ruin your kids life..more than any dancing ever could!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Englewood (Jun '13) 8 min Rockies 1,532
united steaks (May '13) 12 min Numb nuts-2 100
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min little miss tuffet 144,616
I wish... I was White! 46 min Hey Rastus 57
Debate: Ferguson - Jackson, TN 1 hr Proud Honky 13
travel softball 3 hr softballmom 1
Jackson Veterinarians (Jul '12) 4 hr bamaridge 26
Asians selling at farmer's market 7 hr bigstick 43
HR man at jmcss has quit. what happened? 10 hr Proud Honky 30
Former TCA Board Member, Clay McCormack, Indict... (Mar '13) Tue Truth 112

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs