Robert

Henry, TN

#222 Feb 8, 2013
I'm a TCA alumni. Yes bad things prob happen there, but they are going to happen regardless. Parents need to tell their kids about "safe" options and dangers of what might happen just in case. You can teach/preach abstinence all day long, but it comes down to the kids' choice. They need to know before they get thrown in the world and make a mistake they cannot undue. My mom wouldn't talk ab the safe options and shortly after graduation i got in a car wreck and broke my back in half bc i was ignorant. You need to instill morals and ethics in your children but also talk to them ab the other side of it. They will choose regardless, and if you're too uptight on them, odds are they will go crazy once they have a small taste of freedom. I'm thankful that i didn't hurt anyone but my life was changed. I lost my football scholarship and can never play again. It's a dance; that's all. With media and everything else portraying what they do, kids will act that way. If you instill these morals in your kids, you should trust them and pray they will make the right decisions after they've had all the facts bc when they r on their own, you will not be there. The way kids act is a direct result of parenting and how your child responds to it.

Jackson, TN

#223 Feb 8, 2013
tommy_felix wrote:
I got me dik sucked from a freshman at the formal
You wish! Perv
Sheltered Freshman

Jackson, TN

#224 Feb 8, 2013
Amen Robert!
Purple Haze

Lake City, SC

#228 Feb 8, 2013
Oh yeah happy belated b-day powers!
nowits

Jackson, TN

#229 Feb 10, 2013
Powers spencer wrote:
STFU carlock. I'm going to curb stomp your scrawny azz
You couldn't stomp an ant without help, Pisspot.
Doobees

Jackson, TN

#230 Feb 10, 2013
So ... can TCA control all actions of a child and limit the ability of the parents to make decisions about their children's activities away from school?

How about TCA limit what happens AT TCA and leave the rest to the Christian parents?

If I understand it correctly, there is a "Christian" requirement at TCA that's not required at JCS.
tommy_felix

Jackson, TN

#232 Feb 13, 2013
I live for some freshman pussee, #grienderforlife.
Mad Christian

Jackson, TN

#233 Feb 13, 2013
Christianity is the problem

Since: Feb 13

United States

#235 Feb 13, 2013
Mad Christian wrote:
Christianity is the problem

Agreed!
Mitt Romney

Jackson, TN

#238 Feb 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="Help!"]Ever since formal several warts have accumulated on my scrotum, I had some or@l with a freshy but I thought you could only get STD's from $ex itself, have I gotten herpes?!
[/QUOTE]Yo man I treat dem stds like pokemon. Gotta catch em all muthaf*ckas. Man I probz gave dat freshie da herpzzzz

Jackson, TN

#239 Feb 14, 2013
Mitt Romney wrote:
[QUOTE who="Help!"]Ever since formal several warts have accumulated on my scrotum, I had some or@l with a freshy but I thought you could only get STD's from $ex itself, have I gotten herpes?!
"

Yo man I treat dem stds like pokemon. Gotta catch em all muthaf*ckas. Man I probz gave dat freshie da herpzzzz
See if you can get on the list for a brain transplant moron.
Mitt Romney

Jackson, TN

#240 Feb 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can get on the list for a brain transplant moron.
Nah man I aint f*ckin no trannies
Former Tca student

Duluth, GA

#243 Mar 25, 2013
Lol, now way Tca students drink have sex and do drugs. Let me tell you something unless your child is apart of the 10-15 percent of kids their who its obvious they don't do any of that stuff, they at the very least would do these things in a heart beet if given the chance. Don't feel to bad though, because from what I hear none of the current classes are half as bad as 3 of the last 5 graduating classes. I can see how hard it is for parents who have done a good job raising their kids seeing them do these things. But something you will just have to accept is that kids these days don't fall for the whole pot will kill them and haveing sex will give them aids, like I'm sure many of you did (or atleast that's what you want your kids to think)
former tca student

United States

#244 Apr 26, 2013
It makes me furious to see what some of you say about private schools... They didn't have those other dances when I was a student and I don't think they should have them now...a few students make the whole school look bad and I personally know those who started tca and I know they would be appalled if they knew about this.....

There are other ways to get the money for prom.... Doing these other dances just makes trinity look horrible and breaks my heart... Shame on yall
dixie

Bellevue, WA

#245 Apr 26, 2013
who would you want to dirty dancing,some thirty yrs old?
jackson man

Jackson, TN

#246 Apr 27, 2013
As far as I've been able to see most so called dancing consists of a lot of bumping, grinding and thrusting of the pelvic area.not to mention a lot of touching of one's personal areas. To be shocked that our kids are merely reflecting what popular media has thrust upon them is in a word, ridiculous!

Just my thoughts here. Maybe you need to get over it and realise they're kids and will grow up soon. Love is the greatest foundation upon which to build trust. Oh yes, they have a few oats just the way you did so remember that.
Shabazz

Lexington, TN

#247 Apr 27, 2013
Are there many gay boys at TCA?

Jackson, TN

#248 Apr 27, 2013
Shabazz wrote:
Of course not!
Jumbo

Lexington, TN

#249 Apr 27, 2013
Shabazz wrote:
No they all go to Jackson Christian.
Sixteen Months Later

Humboldt, TN

#250 Jun 12, 2014
Now that the class of 2013 and 14 have both graduated all of us who are now graduated are getting together and having a blood Orgy with lots of Acid, Heroin, alcohol and worst of all grinding at New Southern this weekend. WHATCHA GONE DO NOW BITCHAZZZZ? VIDEO US?
#BLOODORGY2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Religion of peace? 2 min radar jane 22
Perhaps I'm wrong. 4 min Troll hunter 14
20 reasons to abandon Christianity. 15 min oh really 41
Why do people continue to believe? 15 min radar jane 35
New Helpline for those who doubt they can be fr... 26 min Ed Ucate 1
Whiteout!!!! 28 min oh really 1
Athiest Warming Centers 33 min oh really 14
Englewood 2 hr Auntie Theist 54
Local Jackson Folklore, Legends, Myths, Rumors,... 4 hr Pepper Jack Mehoff 34
Finney at Reagan Day Dinner 14 hr Dance Magic Dance 33
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors