Masturbation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I am not a father because my semen is never entered a vagina. It is just all over everything. Semen.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I just need as much advice as i can get any little thing that anyone can think of might help.

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Any ore help?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I really need some more answers if any one out there has any expeience with this my son is almost 12 and he wants to live with me. Pls I need help the time is drawing near.
Good dad

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

anyidea wrote:
I want to thank everyone who responded. I really am lost does anyone know of good lawyers?
It's not so much as who has the better att orney, it's more of who is better prepared to present evidence that relates to the custody hearing. Most judges won't let a minor testify in court due to the damaging and stressful nature of court proceedings. It can be very traumatic to a child. Sometimes the judge will hear in chambers, testimony from the minor child which could sway the judge's decision either way. The more prepared you are to present your case and what ever evidence you have that proves the other parent unfit to be the custodial parent, and what evidence you have that proves you to be able to provide a better home environment for the child/children, then you're more likely to gain custody. Court proceedings are evidence based and the outcome not likely to be determined by hearsay evidence. Just because the child wants to live with one or the other parents is not just cause to determine which parent is the custodial parent. But like previous stated, a judge will listen to a child if he thinks the child will provide better insight into the case. Good luck to any father's trying to get primary custody, mostly today you can either expect joint custody or sole custody, with one or the other parent being custodial parent (where the child resides most of the time) or permanently and the other parent having visitation rights, or not at all.
Good dad

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Also, learn about the three basic types of custody before going to court and their definitions in your state. Usually there are three basic types of custody for minor children; joint custody), where either parent has equal access and visitation rights, but one may have more of the financial burdern-child support, insuranc, medical and other expenses. Shared custody), where each parent has equal access, but no child support and each parent shares the financial burdens 50/50. Sole custody), one parent has total custody and control with the other parent being financially supportive or not, depending on the court order and the custodial parent making all decisions in relation to the child's welfare, school, medical and whatnot.
Are u crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Attorneys wrote:
Lanis Karnes (but if it isnt in the best interest of the children I wouldn't bother bc she is very big into what's best for the kids), Crocker in Milan, Angela Snider, and Lisa Houston are all very good BUT they aren't cheap. If your looking for cheap you can go to KING and KING but just remember you get what you pay for when it comes to child custody cases.
. Lanis is horrible. One of the worst in this area.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

State of tn say when the child is 13 it can choose where wants to live. I've already talked with my attorney about it and I'm just waiting till July when he turns 13.
guest13

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

guest wrote:
State of tn say when the child is 13 it can choose where wants to live. I've already talked with my attorney about it and I'm just waiting till July when he turns 13.
Actually, the child is never able to "choose" where they live. I went through this myself. The child at 13 gets to voice his/her opinion where they would like to live. It's still up to the judge to make the final decision. I had custody of both my children for several years while there mom went to find herself. After two marriages and a jail sentence later she decided she wanted to be a mom and cleaned up and went to church for 2 years. Her family helped her hire an attorney and they took me back to court for custody. The judge is Madison County decided he thought the kids should be with there mom since they really hadn't since they were 6 months and 2 years of age. They were now in 1st and 3rd grade. I tried everything to appeal it but nothing helped. I was told to wait til either she screwed up first or they turned 13 and the judge would listen to them. Well thankfully she screwed back up and I now have full custody again and my children out exactly where they should of been the entire time...
esor

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

hi has any fathers out there won custody in houston tx i think the baby lawyer and mothers lawyer are working together i gather all the facts and i have a strong case but the babys lawyers is blind sided our just bais sure need some help
recommend a good lawyers i have search and done lots of work for the best interest of my child so she can grow up in a stable home and have all her needs met yet the lawyers and judge dont see it not even in true facts sometimes i feel things are so corrupt and the babys rights are not considered. and there is money paid to this lawyers
dixie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

And the law says the child goes with the mother. Period...That is what the law says..
Hmmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Jennifer King. I am a dad and got custody with her She is the best. Crocker or Jennifer King is the way to go. Be prepared to spend bucks if you want custody. I would use her every time. No good lawyer is cheap...write the checks if you want your kids...and i confirm, Dusty King is a no go. Trust me Jennifer King is who you want. Butler respects her a great deal.

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

dixie wrote:
And the law says the child goes with the mother. Period...That is what the law says..
Not true.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Andrea Sipes. She was great. At mediation the mediator told me I should take the settlement because I wouldn't do better in front of Butler. We went to court & I got better than the offer. I felt like she really fought for me & her price was reasonable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkway East Apartments 5 min Cheeko 25
Seriously!!! Ben Afleck as the next 'Batman' is... 7 min Guest 8
Im A Christian Therefore Im A Republican 11 min Hardtime 7
Proof of God 19 min Alister Crowley 429
Lets Put the Bible Back In Our Churches and Sch... 25 min Zebo 8
Red lights on "the bypass" 46 min Zebo 4
jonathan montoya 50 min Guest 91
Englewood (Jun '13) 1 hr Wild Bill 1,423
Usj money 5 hr Gibson County 28