spare us from dan reaves the fill in ...

spare us from dan reaves the fill in host

Posted in the Jackson Forum

hep us

Decaturville, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2012
dear lord,

please don't let dan reaves fill in other folks radio shows.
spare us his whiny nasally voice. save us from his arrogant ranting on things he knows nuthin about.

amen
joe

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2012
You would think Sea Biscuit would fill in whenever Methuselah is out but he's probably busy devouring those chicken wings he advertises.

I think it's weird that Bowers is on twice a day.
Rubber Duck

Jackson, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2013
Damn Bill Way better be back now that Thanksgiving is over. Dan is no where near as rude when Bill is there because he is too busy kissing Bill's lilly-white petudy! And why is Dan filling in for Steve Bowers now when he is out? Keith Shirley always did a great job for Steve. I do wish Keith would go back to doing the bottom of the hour news reports. I'm not too keen on hearing that new kid reading news. He doesn't have a voice for radio at all. Too many changes at that station in the last 7 or 8 months. They didn't follow the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it." They were doing good then just recently they've gone to hell in a hand basket. SMH
Commercial Heaven

Jackson, TN

#4 Dec 2, 2013
I stopped listening to this station long ago. I thought it was talk radio, but it evolved into a continuous commercial with very little time for talk. Bill is the only talent, and he can only carry that station so far on his on.
Rog

Starkville, MS

#5 Dec 3, 2013
Bring back George B!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Christie/ Charlie Pittman 36 min Not looking pretty 50
Where can I find single white men under 35 in J... (Sep '12) 52 min Not looking pretty 11
dog grooming 1 hr Sheisajoke 23
David Canada aka Chad 2 hr Disgusted 5
Trump coming to Jackson 2 hr GOP 17
God, Who Needs Him? Who Don't? It's Your Choice. 3 hr Auntie Theist 20
Liberty High Problems 4 hr Oh Yea 64
Baudos and Coyote Blues 16 hr cheese 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages