Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just curious

Maury City, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Anyone ever been here? If so, is the food any count? Thanks!
Just_Saying

Jackson, TN

#2 Dec 12, 2011
that is all jackson needs...another chain restaurant...but then it seems that people around these parts love them...because no matter where they go or travel, they can find one of these chains and have that great food they are so used to...Like people who go to other countries and then eat at the hard rock or mcdonalds...

this is the reason jackson will never really have a decent, affordable food scene...in that I mean, yes, there are a few good restaurants, but who are, in my opinion, overpriced, simply by virtue that there are some that would rather have a good meal...though for most of the prices, I would rather cook (when I can find the ingredients locally) at home and enjoy the experience much more...
Another guest

Arlington, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Just_Saying wrote:
that is all jackson needs...another chain restaurant...but then it seems that people around these parts love them...because no matter where they go or travel, they can find one of these chains and have that great food they are so used to...Like people who go to other countries and then eat at the hard rock or mcdonalds...
this is the reason jackson will never really have a decent, affordable food scene...in that I mean, yes, there are a few good restaurants, but who are, in my opinion, overpriced, simply by virtue that there are some that would rather have a good meal...though for most of the prices, I would rather cook (when I can find the ingredients locally) at home and enjoy the experience much more...
whoever this is has the same comment on another post. Lol dude get over it!
TCA family

Jackson, TN

#4 Dec 14, 2011
Where is this?
Not so picky

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Just_Saying wrote:
Really?? If you lived in a small town that only had 4 or 5 places to eat like I do, you might APPRECIATE all that Jackson has to offer!
smartest guy in the room

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Dec 14, 2011
Stop eating at buffets. They make you fat!
britt

Maury City, TN

#7 Dec 16, 2011
TCA family wrote:
Where is this?
134 Stonebrook Pl
when

Jackson, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2012
do they open soon?
Danny the eater

Jackson, TN

#9 May 14, 2012
The food was very good. The place was beautiful. For being a buffet everything was hot and fresh. I came in at about 3'15 in the afternoon. I hope they keep up the good work and the fresh food.
johnny hines

Jackson, TN

#10 May 14, 2012
do they serve smegma?
seriously?

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 May 14, 2012
johnny hines wrote:
do they serve smegma?
Are you 13??? You sound like a idiot!
johnny hines

Jackson, TN

#12 May 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="seriously? "]<quoted text>
Are you 13??? You sound like a idiot![/QUOTE]

Dang, sreiously, are u a hater....or a fan of mine....you have commented on no less than THREE of my threads....good to know i hav fans

hahahaha

Jackson, TN

#13 May 14, 2012
Went there a couple weeks ago. Our group was large enough that they needed to seat us in one of the back dinning rooms. But, it was 92 degrees in there! They didn't turn on the air back there until 20 minutes AFTER we asked them to. The food was okay. The hibachi wasn't very good though. The beef was tough. But, I guess I'm just spoiled by Genghis Grill. Can hardly wait for them to open here!
seriously?

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 May 14, 2012
johnny hines wrote:
[QUOTE who="seriously? "]<quoted text>
Are you 13??? You sound like a idiot!"

Dang, sreiously, are u a hater....or a fan of mine....you have commented on no less than THREE of my threads....good to know i hav fans

hahahaha
How many stupid posts have you put here? No not a fan, not funny, not cute. Grow up.

United States

#15 May 15, 2012
My husband and I went there the other night, nice decor very disorganized!!! They offered more sushi, more American food(I did not go for that) and a variety of a few other things but other wise it is like China Pan. I'm sure they will be more organized after they are open a while! Also the koi pond up front smelled AWFUL!!!!!
Larry

Jackson, TN

#16 May 15, 2012
This is the same people who owned Peeking. Very nice inside. Food was pretty good but they need to do away with all the American foods. Must say I like China Pan a bit better also.
tip

Memphis, TN

#17 May 15, 2012
People, it is gross for you to eat while you are in line at the buffet. Seriously.
Sara

Jackson, TN

#18 May 15, 2012
tip wrote:
People, it is gross for you to eat while you are in line at the buffet. Seriously.
LOL I thought I was the only one who noticed this!!
Genghis Grill FAN

Jackson, TN

#19 May 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Went there a couple weeks ago. Our group was large enough that they needed to seat us in one of the back dinning rooms. But, it was 92 degrees in there! They didn't turn on the air back there until 20 minutes AFTER we asked them to. The food was okay. The hibachi wasn't very good though. The beef was tough. But, I guess I'm just spoiled by Genghis Grill. Can hardly wait for them to open here!
OHHH MAAHHH GAWDD! If I had the $$ to bring it to Jackson, would SOOO do it!!!
Whoever does, is gonna make a mint!
:D

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 May 17, 2012
Genghis Grill FAN wrote:
<quoted text>OHHH MAAHHH GAWDD! If I had the $$ to bring it to Jackson, would SOOO do it!!!
Whoever does, is gonna make a mint!
:D
There is one opening soon in the columns it was in the Jackson Sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to dating 13 min Jesse Moore 3
What happened to Trey Lindsey? 14 min celebrity 7
Why are all black people democrats? 1 hr justthefacts 52
To Mr. Shaw on the radio 1 hr Charles 9
Ima miss my sweet mudshark 1 hr guest 3
Man Cave 1 hr Dykes Drive Jeeps 11
Governor Coming to Rescue Eldridge 1 hr pour me another 6
Jackson BLM March 2 hr Yep 99
jy2 threads 3 hr Foolish 4

Jackson Jobs