best TATTOO artist in jackson?
whatatool

Union City, TN

#67 Jan 6, 2013
Montoya is hands down amazing, the only person I will go to for ink. He has done two of mine already and getting more soon. I had Matt Brown do one before I found Legendary and he was a decent artist just a bad attitude. But I would def recommend any of the fine guys at Legendary, don't know too much about the newest guy there but heard he is also on par.
Matt B

Jackson, TN

#68 Jan 6, 2013
Legendary is awful just cause u move locations don't mean shit ur still all pieces of shit and surprised ur shop hasn't got ran down yet or busted with the weed selling that goes on in there I mean really grow up guys shop cheating
been there

Tucker, GA

#69 Jan 6, 2013
Looks like this Montoya guy is gonna just keep posting about himself. Haha

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70 Feb 3, 2013
There is only one legitimate tattoo to get:

I MAKE POOR LIFE CHOICES; HENCE THIS TAT!

(your choice of colors and fonts)
Anonymous

Erin, TN

#71 Feb 4, 2013
I was up there one day tryin to get a tatttoo at legendary and that sick .... michael montoya was tryin to feel me and shit ....and he asked me to have sex .....I just got up and left , and he had a guycome in there with a ton of weed he cheats on his wife go to matt brown good and will always be better than. Michael montoya o did I mention he banged
michaels wife lol ...... crazy stuff happens between all the tattoo artists in jackson its crazy and now michaels wife knocked up by a high school kid that goes to trenton lol soooo funny how michael just lets anyone bang his wife . He is nasty and his shop is not sanitary go to matt brown hes the best.

Tucker, GA

#72 Feb 4, 2013
redneck1234556 wrote:
I was up there one day tryin to get a tatttoo at legendary and that sick .... michael montoya was tryin to feel me and shit ....and he asked me to have sex .....I just got up and left , and he had a guycome in there with a ton of weed he cheats on his wife go to matt brown good and will always be better than. Michael montoya o did I mention he banged
michaels wife lol ...... crazy stuff happens between all the tattoo artists in jackson its crazy and now michaels wife knocked up by a high school kid that goes to trenton lol soooo funny how michael just lets anyone bang his wife . He is nasty and his shop is not sanitary go to matt brown hes the best.
Matt Brown must be the one posting this or someone with a PERSONAL problem with Montoya. If you have a problem with him, whatever, but why bring the shop into it?? Legendary is not unsanitary, if they were then explain how they pass health inspections?? Why don't y'all stop bashing the shop and grow up. You'd think you'd be more concerned with the REAL issue of unsanitary tattoos, Tattoo Dave and all the other bootleg scratchers in this town. This bullsh*t shop "rivalry" that's really only one sided needs to stop. The guys at Legendary don't run around bashing the other shops, so I don't see why some artist (mainly at Ink Industries) feel the need to run their mouths. It's pathetic and childish honestly.
Matt Thomas

Tucker, GA

#73 Feb 4, 2013
Why can't we be friends? <~~~to be sung not read
buildabridge

Jackson, TN

#74 Feb 4, 2013
There are a lot of great artists in this town, there is just too much bull shit between shops that is unnecessary and childish. Finding an artist depends on your style of tattoo that you want. If you like Asian style shit, Matt brown is probably your dude, traditional art Flip at legendary, you want portraits or surreal work Montoya or J Cruz would do great jobs. All of you so called tattoo artists that have to go on a message board just to make yourself feel better need to worry about yourself and build a fucking bridge cause all this time you spend bashing others could be spent honing your art. Just sayin.plus an intelligent person can see through bull shit.

Location hidden

#75 Feb 4, 2013
There's no such thing as a tattoo artist. It isn't art. It's trashy.

Memphis, TN

#76 Feb 4, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
You may not see it as a form of art, and you are entitled to your ignorant opinion. Jut because YOU don't like something, does not take away the artistic ability of the work. I don't like Picasso's work and think a 3 year old could do similar, but does my opinion take away from the fact that it is still a form of art?? No it doesn't. So go be a judge mental ass somewhere else. Do t like them DON'T LOOK then.
milton helms

Millington, TN

#77 Feb 4, 2013
Stinky Mike at Red's is the best in town!
superstar

United States

#78 Feb 4, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:

You are a total fkn idiot.
superstar

United States

#79 Feb 4, 2013
Who hasn't fkd Michaels wife??? But that doesn't make him a bad artist n she does have some good psy
Anonymous

Trezevant, TN

#80 Feb 4, 2013
Lol
srj

Savannah, TN

#81 Feb 4, 2013
i use to get tattooed at domo's, his daughter is real good but now shes hard to get..then i went to have a tattoo done by huron at ink industries and hes by far the best srtist i seen and an all around nice guy. plus the place is clean and the ppl who work there r super easy going..reid makes u feel at home and hes funny as hell.. i recommend ink industries..
milton helms

Millington, TN

#82 Feb 4, 2013
Stinky Mike's wife got some huge tits

United States

#83 Feb 4, 2013
Tattoo Station in Milan is the only option. Would never trust anyone else near here whatsoever. They're cool as shit and their work is quality my friend. Doesn't matter who you choose.. Chad Jeff or James

United States

#84 Feb 4, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Ignorant.
milton helms

Millington, TN

#85 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
Tattoo Station in Milan is the only option. Would never trust anyone else near here whatsoever. They're cool as shit and their work is quality my friend. Doesn't matter who you choose.. Chad Jeff or James
Should choose Stinky Mike, probably get to see his old lady's titties too

Location hidden

#86 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah, all of you are acting like every tattoo 'artist' in town should be in prison except YOUR tattoo artist. It's hilarious. They should all be in prison. That's probably where they learned their 'art'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
travel agent 18 min Guest 31
CNN/Fox News 22 min Azz O 3
My vote for WORST BAND EVER 27 min Guest 74
Legalization??? Yay or nay? 48 min OhNoWay 6
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill (Oct '16) 2 hr guest 747
what was the name of the club across of the Old... 3 hr HG 31
mayor 2019 4 hr guest 183

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance