Cinema Planet: What a joke!

Cinema Planet: What a joke!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Jackson, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2011
Went to the Cinema Planet tonight for a movie. Halfway into the movie, the video stops and audio keeps going. Come to find out, it was doing this in all the screens. The manager come to find out was hiding in a room and would not come out and address the issue. Supposedly went by twice and would not address the issues. Finally after 20 0r 30 minutes, the owner shows up and starts giving refunds. last time they will get my money. Very poor management. You need to learn the lesson in Jackson, people will not tolerate this.
justmyopinion

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2011
Agreed. That place is shady!
bunny

Maury City, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2011
haha, yeah, this happened when my boyfriend and i went to see Captain America. pretty lame...
whattywhatwhat

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Well that just sucks. It had great potential.
40 Ounce

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2011
I agree, knee grows will ruin most anything......
Delrod wrote:
I went there and all the nignogs were loud and obnoxious during the movie...but that's typical

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 22, 2011
Im so sick of this bs. 2 proven idiots who have nothing better to do than post racist comments. U wanna talk about crime. Just here in jackson was convicted of 17 counts of child rape. White! Tedd bundy BTK lizzy bordon dhamer gacy. All these are white and some of the most imfamous killers of all time. It is proven most serial killers are middle age white men. Via the Fbi website. Get a grip on reality and quit targeting black ppl for every little problem in the world. Fuckin cowards. Go out and speak to the black pooulation the way u do on these threads. See how long u last.
Bernie

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2011
snschick,

you show that at one time that you contained intelligent DNA, but you spit it out.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 22, 2011
Wow! What a shot. Lol i dnt care what u think. I know that there are some black ppl that cauae problems but constantly bashing them is rediculous! Some white ppl act just as bad! Quit blamimg everything on black ppl and saying nasty things it makes u look stupid. To target one race for every little thing is absurd. Every race has its trouble makers. I am intellegent enough to know that. But i am not gonna let soneone place the blame on one race just because they are racist. Open minded ppl tend to have better opinions of ppl because they see everyone as equal instead of targeting one race they hate. Racism is idiotic.

“Power To the People!”

Since: Sep 09

Georgetown, IN

#18 Nov 22, 2011
Delrod wrote:
How about that poor elderly white woman in Henderson a few years ago, 3 n***rs kidnapped her in a parking lot, stole her car, then killed her. This is why this problem needs to be taken care of!
You just don't get it do you Delrod? Can't you make your point without derogatory name calling?

Scratch Another thread!

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, TN

#21 Nov 24, 2011
We went yesterday afternoon and I was really hesitant after reading this but everything went great.
Former Employee

United States

#22 Nov 25, 2011
Have you guys ever noticed that they always have a "help wanted" sign in the window? Yeah, it's because nobody wants to work there. That work place is HELL!!

Savannah, TN

#23 Nov 25, 2011
southernrosey wrote:
We went yesterday afternoon and I was really hesitant after reading this but everything went great.
you went on a weekday afternoon - big difference nights thurs. thru sat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention Topix Monitor 22 min DUMB REDNECK BROAD 8
looking for a christian man 46 min Former cult member 33
Today's bible verse (Oct '16) 1 hr Auntie Theist 3,099
JY going to be on 90 Day fiancÚ ! 1 hr soulmate 6
One Oh One Ah Point Five is Coming Apart 1 hr Stopped Listening 3
Bemis park 3 hr BemisUsetoBE 21
city council 4 hr Guest 9

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance