does anyone else hate judge Christy L...
confucius

Jackson, TN

#158 Jul 26, 2012
guest wrote:
hurts to have your name plastered all over here doesn't it KC? Finally getting a taste of your own medicine. Karma has come back to get ya.
When people speak, their minds are on display. You have obviously had your name plastered all over here and feel that "KC" is to blame. That leaves you as either Christy or the Rosebrough's. I do not think that Christy would be on here like that. Im positive she reads it; I heard her speaking of it. She acts as if she doesn't care but we can read it all over her face. As for the Rosebrough family it is beyond obvious and it is very sad and discouraging seeing as how granddaddy Rosebrough stands so high and "christian" at Union University. The threads have most likely been deleted because of the real life slander that has been committed against "KC". You keep posting a link to an order that the woman has been fighting since it was entered. She deserves a fair day in court and you deserve it to yourself to get over whatever it was that has hurt you so bad and be a man and be what you are so desparately portraying to be, a good father. That child needs her mother and the more you fight it the harder it will be in the future to explain to your child. You do realize that she will be an adult one day and the paperwork does not go away. The truth never goes away and your lies will fade. Quite frankly I am ready for the entire thing to be over. Christy Little needs to be replaced. This county seriously needs it. She will never admit it and it may need to be done by the people or by the authorities. "KC" needs to be raising those baby girls together and allowing for them a childhood. In no way do I think the fathers should kept away. All good parents deserve time with their children. I have yet to be convinced the Rosebrough boy is good I really know nothing of the older daughters father. I see her with the mother often-during the week-downtown jackson. She is adorable and this family needs to heal. These little girls deserve to be just that- little girls. I almost did not post because this thread needs to run its course but it really gets under my skin all the trash. "KC"-go you for being strong enough to know just what this crap is and stay away from it!

Jackson, TN

#159 Jul 27, 2012
I still find it hard to believe that people thing she is a good mother:
1. She is a shoplifter
2. She is a TennCare and Foodstamp Fraud
3. She allowed her husband to be mean to her child
4. She still takes her child around the man that she has been court ordered not to.

Jackson, TN

#160 Jul 27, 2012
IF the shoplifting is true (because it is not on her record) it had to have been done years and years ago. People make mistakes second I know the tncare and foodstamp thing is not true because that is a serious charge. It seems it was most likely alleged by her ex or something but was found never to be true or she would be in jail for a long time. That too is not on her record. She allowed her husband to be mean to the child? How do you thats not the reason she filed for divorce? Isnt that druggie husband the same one who has been able to keep the youngest from her?(NUTS) and she still take her child around the man she was ordered not to? I believe there have been many orders sent down since that appeal order. I heard the judge that took the case after Little, lifted all restraints off the mother. There is alot left untold because the mother is good enough to not be on here airing all your crap and proving you wrong. Only time will tell and I think time is going to tell a very interesting story.
so funny

Jackson, TN

#161 Jul 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
IF the shoplifting is true (because it is not on her record) it had to have been done years and years ago. People make mistakes second I know the tncare and foodstamp thing is not true because that is a serious charge. It seems it was most likely alleged by her ex or something but was found never to be true or she would be in jail for a long time. That too is not on her record. She allowed her husband to be mean to the child? How do you thats not the reason she filed for divorce? Isnt that druggie husband the same one who has been able to keep the youngest from her?(NUTS) and she still take her child around the man she was ordered not to? I believe there have been many orders sent down since that appeal order. I heard the judge that took the case after Little, lifted all restraints off the mother. There is alot left untold because the mother is good enough to not be on here airing all your crap and proving you wrong. Only time will tell and I think time is going to tell a very interesting story.
you're stupid,tenncare and food stamp fraud is not that serious.people do it all the time and dont serve hardly any time if any.
Private

United States

#163 Aug 15, 2012
My daughter has been dealing with Judge CL too. She made accusations about a guy my daughter gone been friends with and said he was a sex offender. He was all over the internet, but yet when in court she tried to get something to come up under his name, she couldn't find anything. The incident she was referring to was when he was 9 yrs old. But yet you google Judge CL and there is all kinds of stuff on her. I can't stand her and refuse to go back into her court again. I heard they were moving her to city court, but it may just be a rumor I don't know. So many people have complained about the way she handles her courtroom. Even her own assistants don't like her. I have heard she has shown up late for court because of a hang over and the first time I was in her court, she was definitely having some kind of problem. I'll be glad when we don't have to have anything to do with her again.
Private

United States

#164 Aug 15, 2012
Charmin wrote:
<quoted text>
well if she gave up her rights in 2006 and the father (who was not on the birth certificate) was appointed her guardian then it wouldn't matter.
Yes she does do whatever she wants in her court even when she is reminded it is against the law. She played a recording of 2 people having an argument in her court, when they were unaware they were being recorded. One person went to leave a message for someone and didn't realize the phone did not disconnect the call. This person had an argument with her husband and Judge CL played the whole thing in her court in front of people who had nothing to do with the case at hand. She makes threats, states she might have a detective to follow the person around. Makes accusations that are false and have never been proven. I even heard her say the children had been abused. When the older child was told what the judge had just said, she spoke up and said that is a lie. Yes she is the criminal and should be dismissed from her office. She causes Jackson to have a bad name for corruption.
guest1

Jackson, TN

#166 Sep 1, 2012
She is a joke!!! It isnt about following laws and regulations with her whatever mood she might be in that day seals your fate. How does a hard working father who always paid his support get locked up over losing his job and getting behind $500? But the very next week a P.O.S. who doesnt work and owes more than $23k walks out paying $400 to stay outta jail?? I could deal with drinking, pills, and tardiness if the law was upheld to the fullest!

Pigeon Forge, TN

#167 Sep 4, 2012
She has a terrible terrible substance abuse problem. All of her actions prove it. She has been protected though by a heavy hitting republican contributor. However I hear he is on to her now, but people wont come forward. I also heard that Karen Caldwell woman finally got her daughter back and was looking for Christy to be held accountable.

Bottom line is Christy is a drunkard with major substance abuse problems. She is even weary of her husband. Shes paranoid because of all her problems and she has a right to be. Her days are numbered. JACKSON DESERVES BETTER but No one has the balls to stand up against her. One person can not fight her alone. If I or any other lawyers stand up, its career suicide, at least until she's impeached. I would encourage you that if you have problems with Christy you stand up.

Pigeon Forge, TN

#168 Sep 4, 2012
She is so paranoid. She will do herself in
right

Medina, TN

#169 Sep 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
She is so paranoid. She will do herself in
What is she "paranoid" about? Bonnie and Clyde, and more lawsuits?

Pigeon Forge, TN

#170 Sep 5, 2012
She's paranoid about alot. About any lawyer that walks in her court with the guts to complain on her. About the investigation she's under and about her husband is trying to slowly but surely get rid of her. More lawsuits? She's been sued? WOW didn't know that one.
Stacey

Pigeon Forge, TN

#171 Sep 25, 2012
SHE IS DESTROYING PEOPLE!!!! My lawyer just told me she and others are doing everything they can to get cases out of her Court! Why won't anyone do anything?! What happened to that woman who was fighting her so good?
coody queen

Jackson, TN

#172 Sep 26, 2012
This entire town is run by a few choice people and has been for a while. Christy got some protection from one of them and now everyone is scared to complain on her. She will do herself in the sad part is how many children and families is she going to be able to destroy first? And how much money is going to be waisted in her court because any ruling in her court is a waste.

I would encourage anyone dissatisfied with her, not the law, but her ethics to complain on her to the board of judicial conduct. She is on that board but it still helps. I do not know what happened to the woman fighting her. Have not heard or seen anything about that in a while. It is very stressful and very costly to fight local corruption in Jackson

Pigeon Forge, TN

#173 Nov 8, 2012
I can't believe this devil is still on the bench.
Good girl

Jackson, TN

#174 Nov 10, 2012
I was involved in a traffic accident a few years ago and the person that hit me was a juvenile who had just committed a theft crime and was running from the police. When we got to court, I had to agree to hold his case in abeyance for six months because he had a possibility of getting a football scholarship and didn't need anything on his record. She fawned all over the guy like he was some kind of hero and basically he got off with a community service project. I ended up feeling like the perp when it ws all over. No wonder juvenile crime is rampant in this community....

Jackson, TN

#175 Nov 10, 2012
Good girl wrote:
I was involved in a traffic accident a few years ago and the person that hit me was a juvenile who had just committed a theft crime and was running from the police. When we got to court, I had to agree to hold his case in abeyance for six months because he had a possibility of getting a football scholarship and didn't need anything on his record. She fawned all over the guy like he was some kind of hero and basically he got off with a community service project. I ended up feeling like the perp when it ws all over. No wonder juvenile crime is rampant in this community....
Yep. That's her..........

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#176 Nov 10, 2012
She seems bias and not trained well in adult cases. She's very bias when parents sue adult children who are being abusive to there parents. No matter what she says parents aren't to sue there adult children, she needs to understand that parental abuse is real, instead of looking at a 40 year old so called child and look at what is being done to the parents. She seems to be unable to distingush that adult children are ADULTS.

Pigeon Forge, TN

#177 Nov 12, 2012
She is a joke with a bad substance abuse problem. She comes in drunk as a mop and her insecurities come flying when Court starts. She wants to personally get involved in people's lives. She is a danger to our community but no one will stand up against her. She will piss the right person off eventually.

Jackson, TN

#178 Nov 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
She is a joke with a bad substance abuse problem. She comes in drunk as a mop and her insecurities come flying when Court starts. She wants to personally get involved in people's lives. She is a danger to our community but no one will stand up against her. She will piss the right person off eventually.
She is a joke. But is it really substance abuse or is it that she's an idiot or just plain batsh!t crazy?

Medon, TN

#179 Nov 12, 2012
I have a thought why doesn't everyone grow up and handle their business maturely. Then you won't need to be in her court. Judges have to make decisions. Someone wins & someone loses. The ones that lose are always unhappy. Yes, she is always late and it's annoying to everyone but Judge Little does genuinely care about children. And being the Judge in that court must be heartbreaking considering all the things she deals with in a day. Why don't y'all point the blame where it goes? And that's on both parents who can't handle their business maturely so they need the court to do it for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General Christmasville 11 min Guest 7
Did we miss a special birthday yesterday? 18 min Jessy Michelle 2
White Mold in Bemis Mill 30 min tired of snartass 13
When is Boogie Nights opening? 1 hr exposed 8
Northside Indian Football 1 hr Go Crusaders 13
Smart Cards 2 hr Lord help him 13
If you wish to help Louisiana 3 hr emenius sleepus 11
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 8 hr guest 27

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web