does anyone else hate judge Christy L...

Pigeon Forge, TN

#111 Jul 23, 2012
I sit in her court day in and day out. She is never on time but that is the least of her worries. She obviously has a substance abuse problem and she proves it every time she opens her mouth

Pigeon Forge, TN

#112 Jul 23, 2012
I was in her court a few weeks ago and she was so drunk she talked about the difference from medicaid and medicare for like 45 minutes.

"uuuuh whats the difference, Ive never known...So broke people have medicare and old people have medicaid?.....oh so its Medicaid my parents are on, and medicare youve got. Oh, uh, Oh...uh,,uh ,,,uh what are we talking about again, uuhhhhhhh"

Spacey drug addict. Fact is she never got it right with the medicaid issue either.
Lawyer

Jackson, TN

#114 Jul 24, 2012
Faa La La wrote:
Married to Steve Little? They sing with Billway in the world renowed Dell-a-cardo's?
Ol "coon eyed Christy" ? Thats what shes called around Jackson anyway.
Yep thats her, except shes called a liability now.
Splenda

United States

#115 Jul 24, 2012
I'm 100% sure it's the same person posting over and over under different names.
funny

Beech Bluff, TN

#116 Jul 24, 2012
guest wrote:
here is another one of their frivolous lawsuits
http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/k...
That is too funny!!!! That lawsuit shows just what those fathers are dealing with. Why would you sue the person financialy responsible for your child or in this case allow your boyfriend to????
gue st

Beech Bluff, TN

#117 Jul 24, 2012
diane deez wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. Oldest child DOES NOT live w/ mother and boyfriend. The mother lives with bf, so yes every other weekend, child is there, as well as normal standard visitation.
NEXT: All of the birth certificate garbage you are talking about is incorrect as well. MOTHER GAVE UP
HER RIGHTS TO CHILD in 2006 in front of Judge Little VOLUNTARILY.
You want crazy just look up her and bf's lawsuits.BOYFRIEND sued father for ONE MILLION. Thats sane, right? They have won none of them. Also, mother was ordered by different judges to undergo mental evaluations. SHE REFUSED.
Oldest child oredered by EVERY judge this woman has been in front of to stay out of pawn shop, yet this is not followed and is in CONTEMPT of the law.
As far as you talking of "slander" and the oldest child's father: Some people choose to have a parent stay home with the children and not bring them into certain environments when there is no need.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

United States

#118 Jul 24, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too funny!!!! That lawsuit shows just what those fathers are dealing with. Why would you sue the person financialy responsible for your child or in this case allow your boyfriend to????
You would sue the father who's financially responsible if he isn't paying you dingaling. 8806

Jackson, TN

#119 Jul 24, 2012
Splenda wrote:
Yes me too all these different name from Medina, are Tim Rosebrough, thats the ex of the baby daughter. The one who has kept that daughter from her mother for like 3 years. The one who's father is the dean of Union. The one with the drug problem and the aggravated felony on his record. The prize of a father. The one who thinks nothing of his child to continuously keep her from her mother. Thats the one that continues posting over and over and under different names.

Beech Bluff, TN

#120 Jul 24, 2012
diane deez wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. Oldest child DOES NOT live w/ mother and boyfriend. The mother lives with bf, so yes every other weekend, child is there, as well as normal standard visitation.
NEXT: All of the birth certificate garbage you are talking about is incorrect as well. MOTHER GAVE UP HER RIGHTS TO CHILD in 2006 in front of Judge Little VOLUNTARILY.
You want crazy just look up her and bf's lawsuits.BOYFRIEND sued father for ONE MILLION. Thats sane, right? They have won none of them. Also, mother was ordered by different judges to undergo mental evaluations. SHE REFUSED.
Oldest child oredered by EVERY judge this woman has been in front of to stay out of pawn shop, yet this is not followed and is in CONTEMPT of the law.
As far as you talking of "slander" and the oldest child's father: Some people choose to have a parent stay home with the children and not bring them into certain environments when there is no need.
It is so nice to see someone actually stating facts on here. If juvenile records were public everyone would be amazed at all the lies they have been led to believe.
sick of trolls

Mount Juliet, TN

#121 Jul 24, 2012
Splenda wrote:
That's the case for most threads on the Jackson forum on Topix. One sad, lonely person who has no friends and no life posts over and over and over again.
Splenda

United States

#122 Jul 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes me too all these different name from Medina, are Tim Rosebrough, thats the ex of the baby daughter. The one who has kept that daughter from her mother for like 3 years. The one who's father is the dean of Union. The one with the drug problem and the aggravated felony on his record. The prize of a father. The one who thinks nothing of his child to continuously keep her from her mother. Thats the one that continues posting over and over and under different names.
Nope. Not the one I was thinking about. You can say you're from any location when you're not.
Splenda

United States

#123 Jul 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes me too all these different name from Medina, are Tim Rosebrough, thats the ex of the baby daughter. The one who has kept that daughter from her mother for like 3 years. The one who's father is the dean of Union. The one with the drug problem and the aggravated felony on his record. The prize of a father. The one who thinks nothing of his child to continuously keep her from her mother. Thats the one that continues posting over and over and under different names.
95% are from the same ip address.

Jackson, TN

#124 Jul 24, 2012
Splenda wrote:
<quoted text>
95% are from the same ip address.
I call bullshit. The only way you can get the ip addresses from here is to subpoena topix for them to turn them over.

Jackson, TN

#126 Jul 25, 2012
HAHA you laugh at her accusations? Which ones are false and commical to you?

and its nice to see someone stating the facts? Funny how they state about the older child always being with the father, yet I never see the mother without her and I looked at her blog and saw for myself the letter from the state saying the father was added just like a month ago to the birth certificate and had her last name changed to his.

Can someone explain to me how Christy little gave him custody without being on the birth certificate and without have been married to Karen and with no DNA test?????????? Sounds to me like she can do as she pleases.

Jackson, TN

#127 Jul 25, 2012
all the back and forth bashing aside. Can anyone tell me ONE single thing that this woman has done to go without her daughter for 3 years?

Beech Bluff, TN

#128 Jul 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
and its nice to see someone stating the facts? Funny how they state about the older child always being with the father, yet I never see the mother without her and I looked at her blog and saw for myself the letter from the state saying the father was added just like a month ago to the birth certificate and had her last name changed to his.
Can someone explain to me how Christy little gave him custody without being on the birth certificate and without have been married to Karen and with no DNA test?????????? Sounds to me like she can do as she pleases.
The mother sees the older child every other weekend. The father has been on the birth certificate since birth, it was shown in court due to the mother claiming the last name was Caldwell. Again if juvenile court records were public everyone would know the truth. Please do not make accusations about things that do not involve you or your child.

Beech Bluff, TN

#129 Jul 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
If she is claiming she can sue for the name not being on the birth certificate why would should add it on there......HMMMMMMMM anyone think about that....wouldnt she want it not to be on there to show proof??????NO bc it has been on there the whole time.
Elaine

Jackson, TN

#130 Jul 25, 2012
You are full of it I live two doors down from the mother. I see that child all the time and not on weekends.

Jackson, TN

#131 Jul 25, 2012
Did you not see the letter from vital records? Now are claiming forgery? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH funny tim, crawl back in your hole

Beech Bluff, TN

#132 Jul 25, 2012
again if the court records were public everyone could be enlightened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill (Oct '16) 2 hr Downtown 911
Truth or Lies 2 hr Azz Whole 3
Blue lives matter most! 2 hr GnFnR 11
New Burger Place Downtown 3 hr guest 24
Confederate statues 5 hr guest 5
Donald Trump is not a mastermind 5 hr Hooks 396
Megz 6 hr Rips 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance