does anyone else hate judge Christy L...

United States

#21 Jul 18, 2012
Citizen of Jackson wrote:
Christy is a good person and I like her.
Christy goes to work late and impaired through some form of substance abuse almost every day
Wow. Is she an employee of the county? Or rhe stare? Someone signs her check. Should she not be subject to random drug screening same as every other county or state employee?
fullofit

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2012
So tired of the whining coming from the same person about corrupt judges. "This poor little lady" , "poor little girl" , "she went up to Nashville and tore them a new one." GARBAGE! This person is so full of it. Anyone who supports her is brain-dead.

Do you people honestly think she has her kids taken away for no reason? You really not know the truth?
True

Dyer, TN

#23 Jul 18, 2012
make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex and I agreed on everything for our child, and had no problems.
Friends of mine had a few due to their agreement being a little out of the norm. It was with Butler but nothing extremely bad nor warranting an all out Topix rant. Just turned a "one-hearing, thank you very much hearing" into several trips and some added legal fees as he repeatedly tried to attempt to convince one of them they were not acting in their own best interest. It was nothing that unusual I didn't think, just the girls were going to live with their father and he seemed to not like it much. Both good people with no history or issues so not really sure why. It was what they ALL wanted

Jackson, TN

#24 Jul 18, 2012
make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof that she pops pills? No. Do you have any proof of the accusations your making? No. There's nothing wrong with drinking. It's not like she keeps a bottle behind her desk. If I had her job I'd want a drink every night too. Dealing with people like you that bad mouth her behind a screen name. You're so scary.
Actually, I do have proof of both and no, her bottle isnt on the bench with her. They are back in her chambers.

Jackson, TN

#25 Jul 18, 2012
fullofit wrote:
So tired of the whining coming from the same person about corrupt judges. "This poor little lady" , "poor little girl" , "she went up to Nashville and tore them a new one." GARBAGE! This person is so full of it. Anyone who supports her is brain-dead.
Do you people honestly think she has her kids taken away for no reason? You really not know the truth?
Mr. Rosebrough you are who is brain dead. Spill to us "the truth" Mr. High and Mighty
Lawyer

Jackson, TN

#26 Jul 18, 2012
I practice in front of her weekly. She has been at least 2 hours late to court for the past 2 years. She is most definately on something when she gets there. Ive reported it. Ive asked the people who have the power to do so, to stop court one day and demand a piss test. Its a no go because Woolfork wont do it. This town is a twisted web of liars, deceivers and snakes. You may think thats harsh and Im "out of touch" that is fine with me. Ignorance truly is bliss.
Mike

Jackson, TN

#27 Jul 18, 2012
I half way believe this mess
Sheppard

Jackson, TN

#28 Jul 18, 2012
fullofit wrote:
ahaahaaaaa!!!! I love it how the ex always shows up and thinks this is about them. I support that girl and her efforts. I think she would have succeeded by now if the politics were not so thick around here.

One thing I know to be true. I have never in my 47 years of life seen a child taken from a mother by the court when the mother had zero past history of alcohol, drug abuse or mental history. Being an officer I have privy to that information and there is none. On top of all that being said it has been what almost 3 years since she has had her youngest child. The oldest one I see with her all the time. So being on this earth as long as I have I can see through the games and the lies. A woman with a decent past, not a great one but human just like the rest of us. Sued a Judge and now Has been without one of her daughters? It seems to me the father of the one little daughter has some seriously deep rooted issues.

This is all in my opinion. Im sure Mr. Rose will show up with some more "GARBAGE" quotes and yadaa yada but I know the truth and Im watching you.

That being said Christy is a great gal, went to highschool with her. Shes a little bit older than me. She should not be in the position that she is in. She has serious substance abuse problems.

Jackson, TN

#29 Jul 18, 2012
I hate to say it, but it is not Mr. Rosebrough posting all this stuff about her. There's lots lots lots of people who know how "crazy" she is.
Kimmy

Jackson, TN

#30 Jul 18, 2012
I dont hate Christy at all.. I am currently involved in a case with her as the judge, And she was my lawyer 21 yrs ago..Sometimes I dont agree with her.. but she is fair and she does follow the letter of the law.If I had her job I'd probably drink alot too..I cant imagine the hell she hears everyday ..I have been in her courtroom about 8 times in last year and half (for an ongoing case) and I was sickened just hearing the cases that she was hearing on those days.. If I had to pick someone to hear my cases I would pick Christy...

United States

#31 Jul 18, 2012
Has anyone thought about calling The Jackson Sun to see if they're interested in the fact that our local law enforcement (I.e., sheriff) won't enforce the law with a drug test?

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2012
fullofit wrote:
Why don't you enlighten us all about the "truth"?

Jackson, TN

#33 Jul 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you enlighten us all about the "truth"?
wish you could've heard her spill on the Bob and Sheri show. That shiz was hilarous!

United States

#34 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
wish you could've heard her spill on the Bob and Sheri show. That shiz was hilarous!
. Did that make her a bad mom? Was she spilling about her being a drug addict? No. I've heard that call and it was definately an immature move but it almost sounded like a cry for help to get away from her abusive husband. She had to have known people would hear it, and hey how was she supposed to deal with that man at home? People make mistakes but again tell me one single thing she has ever done to warrant her baby daughter being kept from her for almost 3 years? Completely kept, not one over night visit. Not one visit for more than a couple hours? Nothing that woman has ever done warrants that. Honestly i feel sorry for the dad and his parents because it won't be long before that little baby knows that they are who kept her from her mother. Her very loving mother. team Karen all the way here and all you "roaebrough" supporters, see you in court cause we will be.there again to support Karen because she is a great mom and what is best for her daughters. Oh wait, yall were all alone. Some Christians they are

United States

#35 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
. Is that all you've got? Whheeew some terrible facts right there. Hell she surely shouldn't have her kids if she called them! Shoot in fact we should just stone her!
youguys

United States

#36 Jul 18, 2012
You guys are right. They should raise both of those kids down at the pawn shop. Just one big happy family business. I guess they can take their pick from the gun side or the bail-bonds.

And once they collect on all of their lawsuits, they'll be livin large, BILLIONS, not "million, a few".

Jackson, TN

#37 Jul 18, 2012
Sounds like theres a hater out there. Oh look he's from Medina too. Hey Roserbough. You look like a fool for holding that baby from her mother.

I hope they invite me into the family business. Looks like its worked for them. Hows your drug dealing going Timo? T-mo, whatever.
You also look like a fool talking about lawsuits. I cant wait for the day she sues you. Its coming. So how about you take your "youguys" yankee ass back to ohio. Oh wait, your wanted there.

Jackson, TN

#38 Jul 18, 2012
youguys wrote:
You guys are right. They should raise both of those kids down at the pawn shop. Just one big happy family business. I guess they can take their pick from the gun side or the bail-bonds.
And once they collect on all of their lawsuits, they'll be livin large, BILLIONS, not "million, a few".
You have still yet to give us one single fact about this woman that would warrant you to keep her daughter from her for 3 years.
sounds like a control freak. Get over the fact that she left your ass and be a man and do right by your daughter. She will grow up and all that fun you guys are having now, will be through when she finds out what youve done. You will never be successful in turning her on her mother. I can gaurentee you that. Get over yourself and start doing right by your kid because no one will be able to stop her once she gets of age and wants to be with her and then you will have nothing but a screwed up kid. Screwed up thanks to daddy

Jackson, TN

#39 Jul 18, 2012
she ain't got her kids cause she crazy!

Jackson, TN

#40 Jul 18, 2012
here is another one of their frivolous lawsuits
http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/k...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vehicle chase 40 min UnMe 13
HEATHERS (a film that nobody would have the gut... 1 hr AandE 21
Tina Jones 3 hr Gimme some suction 3
Lumpy and Red 4 hr Username 4
OLR Concert at Emporium 4 hr Debbie 10
Lazy women that won't work 4 hr Too tired for drama 8
girl with short dark hair at rocking dough 4 hr Guest 14
Christianity is Growing 6 hr purple slushy 770
Atheism and Homosexuality 9 hr Peter Singer 719
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 9 hr Over Your Atheist... 400