does anyone else hate judge Christy L...

does anyone else hate judge Christy Little!!!!???!!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
sweetie pie

Jackson, TN

#1 Jul 14, 2012
I feel sorry for the dads out there that try their hardest and that low life still gives the crazy mothers whatever they want... And I heard Christy little is a pill popper... Anyone know anything about her?...
guest

Savannah, TN

#2 Jul 14, 2012
sweetie pie wrote:
I feel sorry for the dads out there that try their hardest and that low life still gives the crazy mothers whatever they want... And I heard Christy little is a pill popper... Anyone know anything about her?...
I do know that her job as a family court judge has to be a difficult job. Two opposing sides in an emotionally charged environment arguing in front of you daily with her having to make a decision based on what is ultimately in the best interest of the child or children involved. I personally would not want that pressure on me nor would I want to take that stress home every night and worry if I made the right decision. I am thankful that we have someone in this community willing to take on this task. I would imagine in every case you would have one party that would be very unhappy with a decision. I have to moderate enough fights between my own children and could not imagine listening to the horrors that Judge Little has to hear everyday. I don't know what she goes through personally but I am bright enough to realize it can not be an easy job.
ready to vote her OUT

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I don't hate her but I do dislike her . She sticks it to my husband HARD b/c he works. but my oldest child's dad she listens to his bullsh** as to why he does NOT have a job and does NOT pay child support . Idk about popping pills but I heard she drinks alot . She definitely acts under the influence of something when I'm in court. AND CAN I GET MY $25K BACK CHILD SUPPORT?
Guest

Lexington, TN

#4 Jul 14, 2012
I would drink too if I had her job.
Guest

Jackson, TN

#5 Jul 14, 2012
This comes from several in her court on a very regular basis - she doesn't even show up until 1-1/2 to 2 hours AFTER what is scheduled on the court's calendar. Also doesn't appear to be very smart. Check it out for yourself.
just got out

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
This comes from several in her court on a very regular basis - she doesn't even show up until 1-1/2 to 2 hours AFTER what is scheduled on the court's calendar. Also doesn't appear to be very smart. Check it out for yourself.
I am a witness to that. A day in court with her is like a circus. Very amateur !
Guest

Pigeon Forge, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2012
I know for a long time that a mother here in Jackson, named Karen has been fighting her tooth and nail. Something about Christy gave her daughter away after she sued a different Judge.I hear the man she gave the daughter too, was the childs dad, but was never married to the mother and wasnt on the birth certificate and the state had never done a DNA test, but Christy still gave him ful custody and let him move out of jackson. The girl has a blog, I dont know the name, but if you Google Karen's name, you'll find it. I cant remember her last name but google Karen and Christy Little together. Karen testified in front of the General Assembly this past February and it was word on the street they were going to impeach Christy Little. I saw the video on her blog. Not just over Karen's issues but many mnay others. Even Juvenile Court employees had called and were turning her in for drinking on the job and popping pills.

Now I do have to agree, If I had to listen and see all the things that Judge Little has, I would need a stiff drnk too. But she is not the only person with a rough job. Or for that matter, shes not the only Judge. She IS the only judge that brings her liqour with her to he job. The job she has does not warrant her actons. It is also well known that our good ole boy Woolfork constantly pulls her out of ditches, obliterated.

I have heard that Christy Little had Jimmy Wallace "call the dogs off" that Christys words herself. She asked him for help after the General Assembly came after her because of the issue with Karen. I hear he helped her but had no clue what he was helping.

I hear Karen is still working to have Christy held accountable. Good luck to her.

Christy hasnt been to work on time in over 2 years, it is always at least 11 before she gts there. Court starts at 9every day!!

The employees that ratted on her and are still there, are scared to rat again because of the political strings that were pulled.

It is sad what Christy has become. A tyrant with a substane abuse problem. She might have gotten away with it longer if she hadn't crossed the wrong mother.
Another Guest

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2012
If all I read about her is true on this thread AND the corrupt judges thread, why hasn't something been done to stop her? She needs to answer to SOMEONE.
Guest

Pigeon Forge, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2012
That woman has done everything in her power to stop her. She is who had the General Assembly investigating her, there were strings pulled and now Juvenile Court employees are scared to stand up. Because the Judge gets all these bogus awards that she is undeserving of, most people dont believe or dont want to believe what that woman is saying.

She can only do so much by herself. Bless her heart. Ive contacted her and she let me come meet with her and showed me all her proof. I believe every bit of it. It is so sad I told her I would rally with her or picket or whatever. She took my name but she told me that only about 4 other people had agreed to picket. She said lots more had signed an ouster petition. I feel so sorry for her and the situation and all the people in Madison County who ever find theirselves or people they love in front of that witch little. But no one wants to help that lady, at least not til its too late.
make me sick

Jackson, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2012
You people are a joke! She is a good woman. Until you have had her cry with you over some of the decisions she had to make in order to FOLLOW THE LAW you have no room to wine. If she didn't side with you, it wasn't for kicks and giggles. She follows the law, retards. If you are that upset with her then when it comes time to vote, pick someone else. I'm so sick of her getting the crap because y'all don't like her rulings.
True

Dyer, TN

#11 Jul 17, 2012
I don't think "following the law" is the biggest concern I have here. I think when personal opinions of what is best for the child are inserted from a particular judges point of view, it may follow the law but not always actually be in the best interest of the child. I have heard of cases where splitting parents agree on what is best for their child and then have to join forces together to have those that are supposed all convinced of their wishes. No dealings with Little, so no comment, but another seems to try to make controversy in cases where there was none to be had. If both divorcing parents work together in that rare case to limit the trauma their actions are causing on their teen age daughters, and that is what the dependents want, then keep your personal beliefs out of it so the kids can be happy. I have spoken
Jackson

Jackson, TN

#12 Jul 17, 2012
make me sick wrote:
You people are a joke! She is a good woman. Until you have had her cry with you over some of the decisions she had to make in order to FOLLOW THE LAW you have no room to wine. If she didn't side with you, it wasn't for kicks and giggles. She follows the law, retards. If you are that upset with her then when it comes time to vote, pick someone else. I'm so sick of her getting the crap because y'all don't like her rulings.
Still no excuse for coming into work 2 hours late everyday. She has not started court on time in two years. Court starts at 9:00a.m., She doesn't show up until 11:00am everyday!!!
Guest

Pigeon Forge, TN

#13 Jul 17, 2012
make me sick wrote:
You people are a joke! She is a good woman. Until you have had her cry with you over some of the decisions she had to make in order to FOLLOW THE LAW you have no room to wine. If she didn't side with you, it wasn't for kicks and giggles. She follows the law, retards. If you are that upset with her then when it comes time to vote, pick someone else. I'm so sick of her getting the crap because y'all don't like her rulings.
Its nothing about her rulings, its the fact that she doesnt show up to work til around 11 every single day because shes dragging from drinking all night the night before. I dont like that she drinks on the bench and I definately dont like that she does what she pleases on the bench. No laws, no rules, just whatever she says. I listened to that recording that little girl played at the General Assembly and I heard Christy keep saying "Im the Judge! Im the Judge! Yea you are now get off your hight horse and help people and stop destroying them.

An alcoholic is an alcoholic. They may be a great parent, but still and alcoholic.

A pill popper is a pill popper. They may be a great parent, or person, but they are still a pill popper.

Her black robe doesnt change the fact that she is an alcoholic and pill popper. So glad shes cried with you. wooo hoo
make me sick

Jackson, TN

#14 Jul 17, 2012
True wrote:
I don't think "following the law" is the biggest concern I have here. I think when personal opinions of what is best for the child are inserted from a particular judges point of view, it may follow the law but not always actually be in the best interest of the child. I have heard of cases where splitting parents agree on what is best for their child and then have to join forces together to have those that are supposed all convinced of their wishes. No dealings with Little, so no comment, but another seems to try to make controversy in cases where there was none to be had. If both divorcing parents work together in that rare case to limit the trauma their actions are causing on their teen age daughters, and that is what the dependents want, then keep your personal beliefs out of it so the kids can be happy. I have spoken
My ex and I agreed on everything for our child, and had no problems.
make me sick

Jackson, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Its nothing about her rulings, its the fact that she doesnt show up to work til around 11 every single day because shes dragging from drinking all night the night before. I dont like that she drinks on the bench and I definately dont like that she does what she pleases on the bench. No laws, no rules, just whatever she says. I listened to that recording that little girl played at the General Assembly and I heard Christy keep saying "Im the Judge! Im the Judge! Yea you are now get off your hight horse and help people and stop destroying them.

An alcoholic is an alcoholic. They may be a great parent, but still and alcoholic.

A pill popper is a pill popper. They may be a great parent, or person, but they are still a pill popper.

Her black robe doesnt change the fact that she is an alcoholic and pill popper. So glad shes cried with you. wooo hoo
Do you have proof that she pops pills? No. Do you have any proof of the accusations your making? No. There's nothing wrong with drinking. It's not like she keeps a bottle behind her desk. If I had her job I'd want a drink every night too. Dealing with people like you that bad mouth her behind a screen name. You're so scary.
URANIDIOT

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2012
make me sick wrote:
You people are a joke! She is a good woman. Until you have had her cry with you over some of the decisions she had to make in order to FOLLOW THE LAW you have no room to wine. If she didn't side with you, it wasn't for kicks and giggles. She follows the law, retards. If you are that upset with her then when it comes time to vote, pick someone else. I'm so sick of her getting the crap because y'all don't like her rulings.
Excuse me - did you say FOLLOW THE LAW? She doesn't KNOW the law. I've been in her court when she has asked a lawyer present at the time because she didn't KNOW what to do. And have you tasted what she drinks while on rhe bench? Didn't think so.
smartest guy in the room

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Jul 17, 2012
If I had to sit in a room and listen to you redneck imbeciles day in and day out, I'd pop pills and drink too. Why don't you folks stop breeding?
what i think

Jackson, TN

#18 Jul 17, 2012
First off, I know nothing about her! But I think it is absolutely ridiculous that you say that she pops pills and drinks all the time. Who really knows what she does in her spare time and why would you even care? She comes into work two hours late everyday??? Right. Do you really think that she would still have her job? Maybe she has paper work or other things to attended to when she gets to work! Life's not fair... She is only one person and I bet she is doing the best she can!
Citizen of Jackson

Jackson, TN

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Christy is a good person and I like her.
Christy goes to work late and impaired through some form of substance abuse almost every day
Guest

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2012
smartest guy in the room wrote:
If I had to sit in a room and listen to you redneck imbeciles day in and day out, I'd pop pills and drink too. Why don't you folks stop breeding?
I guess that's why YOU weren't elected. Why don't YOU stop breeding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New weather man on WBBJ 15 min Just Pitiful 6
Dr Nash 22 min jeffy lube 1
Big Plans 57 min andy 8
moobs 1 hr Friend 7
John Phillips 1 hr INO 52
Glo Art Sale 1 hr Andy nunneRunner 1
3 Hots and 1 cot 1 hr Dawn 76 Colonial ... 5
Ashley Ashley Ashley 4 hr Guest 32
Where is RockieDouche Working now? 5 hr Jacksons Biggest ... 20
new school superintendant 11 hr Liberty 114

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages