Black women, some of the rudest ppl ever!!!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Franj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

We call them sheboons here, for the same reason.

Since: Mar 13

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Did an internship at a Memphis hospital front desk for 2 months. Yikes, that was a toughy too!
Horrible, huh?? Lol
Rambo

Selma, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Knee grow women make me dizzy watching their head bob around and going MMA with hand gestures while poorly attempting to speak English. I would never confront one for fear of being beaten with one of those hair helmets they wear. Do they hang them on the bed post at night?
sotrue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I had 1 at burger king by the civic center working the drive thru register....she was texting in her cell phone when I drove up.. It was obvious I was working. When I told her I needed to get back to work she said" I'm busy, you can to wait till I finish" and rolled her eyes...I drove off, called the manger and haven't been back!! They are also the rudest drivers!! You try and be nice in heavy traffic to let then pull out and they won't even wave thank you!! But its hard when you are your cell phone and trying to smack your 5 babies around!
SMH

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I think the same could be said when dealing with people of a different race because of a pre conceived notion people tend to have. And as far as weave, I see just as many white women walking around with weave in their heads and says it's all theirs eventhough you can see the clips in their heads. And you complain about black women but in the times of slavery it was the BLACK WOMAN that cooked your meals, that raised your children, and that your men loved to stare at. And no, I'm not saying all black women or people for that matter, are not rude but trust me blacks probably deal with more rude, racist white people far more.
Just a person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

SMH wrote:
I think the same could be said when dealing with people of a different race because of a pre conceived notion people tend to have. And as far as weave, I see just as many white women walking around with weave in their heads and says it's all theirs eventhough you can see the clips in their heads. And you complain about black women but in the times of slavery it was the BLACK WOMAN that cooked your meals, that raised your children, and that your men loved to stare at. And no, I'm not saying all black women or people for that matter, are not rude but trust me blacks probably deal with more rude, racist white people far more.
I never had slaves. I raised my own children and I certainly don't have anyone cooking for me so get off your high horse. Slavery ended how many years ago mr jackson and I sure as hell owe you nothing because of what other people - even BLACKS in africa - did in the past. A lot of black woman are loud, rude, arrogant, obnoxious, and just out for free whatever they can get. There are whites like this too, but they are wannabes who have black boyfriends.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

It is just sad that these ghetto ppl are giving a bad name to everyone. Sometimes there is a real reason for a check to be comped but these people are deliberately doing things to get something for free. I'm married to a black man and I don't believe I have ever had a meal comped but while working in the food business I had many of these same problems. One thing that needs to be understood is I'm not saying all black ppl are that way because I know for a fact that they are not, it is only a few acting in ignorance. White ppl don't think the black ppl are suppose to serve them and black people, that do think they are owed something, need to get off their lazy asses and get a job. Servers and restraunts don't treat you any different because of your skin color.
Hazel eyed beauty

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Why focus on them? I don't! I'm a 31 year old black woman. I have a master's degree and so does my black husband. I'm not "ghetto", although I was born and raised in East Jackson. Yes I wear very expensive hair extensions and I also drive a very expensive truck and I park it in my garage that's attached to my very expensive home. My children do not have names that have to have the phonetic spelling attached. Nothing was ever given to me. I worked hard all my life to be where I am today. I have never put a hair in food to avoid and I tip well, especially when the service warrants it. Putting every black woman in a ridiculous category is shameful. I don't put all white people in a box, so take me and the women like or similar to me out of this one! Continue to show your ignorance with your generalizations of a race of women based on a few negative experiences of undesirables! If they are not feeding you, financing you or f**cking you, why does it matter to you how they act? Like someone said earlier, if you own a restaurant and someone tries to get out of paying for a meal, call the police!! Getting on topix and claiming all black woman are ghetto hood rats is asinine! And for the person that said no wonder black men want white women.... All I can say is you are sadly mistaken. I am married to my black king and all 5 of my sisters are also married (to black men) oh and my brothers are both married to black women. I hope you get some type of gratification from stereotyping! Toodles!!
Just a person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Hazel eyed beauty wrote:
Why focus on them? I don't! I'm a 31 year old black woman. I have a master's degree and so does my black husband. I'm not "ghetto", although I was born and raised in East Jackson. Yes I wear very expensive hair extensions and I also drive a very expensive truck and I park it in my garage that's attached to my very expensive home. My children do not have names that have to have the phonetic spelling attached. Nothing was ever given to me. I worked hard all my life to be where I am today. I have never put a hair in food to avoid and I tip well, especially when the service warrants it. Putting every black woman in a ridiculous category is shameful. I don't put all white people in a box, so take me and the women like or similar to me out of this one! Continue to show your ignorance with your generalizations of a race of women based on a few negative experiences of undesirables! If they are not feeding you, financing you or f**cking you, why does it matter to you how they act? Like someone said earlier, if you own a restaurant and someone tries to get out of paying for a meal, call the police!! Getting on topix and claiming all black woman are ghetto hood rats is asinine! And for the person that said no wonder black men want white women.... All I can say is you are sadly mistaken. I am married to my black king and all 5 of my sisters are also married (to black men) oh and my brothers are both married to black women. I hope you get some type of gratification from stereotyping! Toodles!!
I did not say ALL black women, I said alot. I know several black women for whom this does not apply. But their actions do effect me and evety one else in public. When a person is in public, they have a responsibility to everyone around them to behave and not act like a spoiled bratty 2yr old. They are not the only person nor are they the most important person there. Each person has the right to be able to enjoy a public activity in peace - whether it be eating at a restaurant, watching amovie or even just walkig down the street. If a person is going to be in public, they ought to have the manners and consideration for it.
whiteman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I love black women! They are so sexy and freaks in bed!
Disappointed Sista

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

U black woman bashers are a mess with yourselves...
SeriouslySad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I must say this is very funny...Being a black WOMAN is not what any of you have described, Im a black woman and frequently go out with co-workers and family on ocassion and have NEVER acted in such a way! Mainly because it's just not acceptable and why would I upset someone whose dealing with my food or drinks. I've had my fair share of rude clerks and drive thru attendants whom were of different races so please dont narrow ot down to only black females not only is it disgusting it's also not true!
Black American princess

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Please believe that when I'm out anywhere and I see behavior like that I'm disgusted!! I am a black woman and let's just be real... How many "sistas" do you see out with their hair wrapped up in a scarf, belly hanging out some too little shirts, cursing their kids out, loud and obnoxious!! It's embarrassing! I'm not claiming that all black women are this way but look around! These comments may be a little harsh but they are personal interpretations of reality! I have wondered how we can teach the younger generation that being "ghetto" is not cute! I can only ensure that my 3 girls are not raised that way! My husband and I don't tolerate that crap in our home! Each one teach one!! Yes there are obnoxious people of all races but it hits closer to home when people assume you are just like "them" I cringe when they talk through the movies, answer their phone and proceed to curse their "baby daddy" out, high five each other during the good parts like we are watching the movie on their couch at home! For all the black women who responded, who will be brave enough to admit you have discussed these hood rats amongst each other? The only reason so many are fired up is because the comments are coming from, what we assume, are white people! It's a sad situation Boom-Kesha!!

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Black American princess wrote:
Please believe that when I'm out anywhere and I see behavior like that I'm disgusted!! I am a black woman and let's just be real... How many "sistas" do you see out with their hair wrapped up in a scarf, belly hanging out some too little shirts, cursing their kids out, loud and obnoxious!! It's embarrassing! I'm not claiming that all black women are this way but look around! These comments may be a little harsh but they are personal interpretations of reality! I have wondered how we can teach the younger generation that being "ghetto" is not cute! I can only ensure that my 3 girls are not raised that way! My husband and I don't tolerate that crap in our home! Each one teach one!! Yes there are obnoxious people of all races but it hits closer to home when people assume you are just like "them" I cringe when they talk through the movies, answer their phone and proceed to curse their "baby daddy" out, high five each other during the good parts like we are watching the movie on their couch at home! For all the black women who responded, who will be brave enough to admit you have discussed these hood rats amongst each other? The only reason so many are fired up is because the comments are coming from, what we assume, are white people! It's a sad situation Boom-Kesha!!
Sounds like you and your husband know what you're doing, your children are lucky to have such parents. Just keep on doing what youre doing, keep your kids away from the thugs and thug life, it only leads to prison or death, or both. They say the truth hurts, i imagine you just hurt alot of people, bc you spoke the truth.
white

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Just a person wrote:
<quoted text>
I never had slaves. I raised my own children and I certainly don't have anyone cooking for me so get off your high horse. Slavery ended how many years ago mr jackson and I sure as hell owe you nothing because of what other people - even BLACKS in africa - did in the past. A lot of black woman are loud, rude, arrogant, obnoxious, and just out for free whatever they can get. There are whites like this too, but they are wannabes who have black boyfriends.
The name for them is wiggers

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

white wrote:
<quoted text>The name for them is wiggers
And a good name for you is racist trash idiot!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

SeriouslySad wrote:
I must say this is very funny...Being a black WOMAN is not what any of you have described, Im a black woman and frequently go out with co-workers and family on ocassion and have NEVER acted in such a way! Mainly because it's just not acceptable and why would I upset someone whose dealing with my food or drinks. I've had my fair share of rude clerks and drive thru attendants whom were of different races so please dont narrow ot down to only black females not only is it disgusting it's also not true!
I agree as do most people that not all black women act in this way. I know many confident, educated, beautiful black women that I look up to but the reason it is being put on black women is because in Jackson TN the majority of the black women seen in public such as movies, clubs, shopping or eating, are loud, rude, obnoxious, and rude. I too have delt with other races that are rude but the majority of them are black women that think their entitled. I don't understand why they think that it is ok to act like that. I have seen them put hair in their food, run servers ragged, close the drive thru window on paying customers, talk on the phone while working and ignoring customers, etc. I could go on and on. Its sad that respectable women are put in a group they don't belong in. Its time for women to raise their children right. Work how ever many jobs you have to, get them out of the projects, get them an education, show them how respectable people act maybe then society will then quit stereotyping them. Look around you, the crazy hair, long fingernails painted 18 different colors, 8 inch heals, clothes that are too small, gold teeth, and dragqueen make up. They are making a spectacle out of themselves. And before anyone starts jumping on my back, my husband is black and will let anyone know that he to hates all the things stated above and that is why he isn't with a black woman.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

All races have their trash. I've seen white people go in restaurants and act a trashy fool too. I've seen many a redneck woman with her butt crack and fat stomach hanging out over her pants, dragging and slapping around 3 or 4 kids and she's got her black roots growing out of her bleached yellow hair but she won't bleach her black moustache! I've never seen a white person do crazy antics to get food for free in a restaurant but I have waited on several RUDE white women who I ran my ass off for and didn't get tipped! Rednecks are horrible tippers! and I must say yes I've been stiffed by black people but in all my years of waiting tables, some of the best tips I ever got came from black people. I think a lot of the reason there's this stigma about black people not tipping is because servers assume that they aren't going to get a tip, so they give bad service and don't pay any attention to their black customers, so of course they're going to get a bad tip. It has been my experience that, as long as you give really good service to them and are genuinely nice, black people will tip you! Now yes there are some who you bust your ass for and they stiff you. But there are also whites and mexicans that do that too!
Jenn

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

yeah wrote:
All races have their trash. I've seen white people go in restaurants and act a trashy fool too. I've seen many a redneck woman with her butt crack and fat stomach hanging out over her pants, dragging and slapping around 3 or 4 kids and she's got her black roots growing out of her bleached yellow hair but she won't bleach her black moustache! I've never seen a white person do crazy antics to get food for free in a restaurant but I have waited on several RUDE white women who I ran my ass off for and didn't get tipped! Rednecks are horrible tippers! and I must say yes I've been stiffed by black people but in all my years of waiting tables, some of the best tips I ever got came from black people. I think a lot of the reason there's this stigma about black people not tipping is because servers assume that they aren't going to get a tip, so they give bad service and don't pay any attention to their black customers, so of course they're going to get a bad tip. It has been my experience that, as long as you give really good service to them and are genuinely nice, black people will tip you! Now yes there are some who you bust your ass for and they stiff you. But there are also whites and mexicans that do that too!
Oh please, I know a bartender who can tell you the facts. Over 80% of the blacks who sit at the bar ordering thier specialty drinks and talking loudly for an hour or so and leave nothing. I sat next to five black ladies yesterday, they all had 2 mixed drinks and 2 shots.. and between the five they left 1 dollar!! The service was not an issue at all... plain and simple they were not going to leave anything extra!!
white

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

ChopperBlades wrote:
<quoted text>And a good name for you is racist trash idiot!!
takes one to know one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chris 9 min Figured It Out 37
who smokes the best sausage? 53 min neo 21
Chris 58 min Chris 6
i suck streight boy off 1 hr Booger 14
If a Christian.... 1 hr How interesting 31
Will Homosexuals Be Allowed in Heaven (Jan '13) 1 hr Auntie Theist 597
Were you that person 1 hr Guest 24
•••
•••