Black women, some of the rudest ppl e...

Black women, some of the rudest ppl ever!!!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
allTheTime

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Omg, never in my life have I come across any one ruder than a few black women. I was working at my new job last night in a resterant here in jackson and I had 3 different tables with 3-4 black women. They were so rude, ignorant, and ghetto. By far the loudest people there. They complained about everything down to how sweet the tea was, then 1 of them had the nereve to put her own, bright red hair in her food. We had no one there with that color hair so it was obviously hers. She then pitched a fit when the manager refused to comp her food and was cussing and acting like a complete idiot. I have delt with more rude, and ghetto black people since getting into the food industry than I eve have. No wonder black men are going for white women, who wants a ghetto mess like that!

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I agree!! I went through a drive-thru yesterday, and the black girl was the rudest person ever!! She acted like I was bothering her by being there. I ordered sauce for my chicken, didn't get it, then when I asked for ketchup...I got the eye roll and 1 pack of ketchup. No straws...,if they hate their job so much, quit!!
If I had the time, I would have called and complained. The girl never spoke or acknowledged me other than the eye roll!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Its awful they act like they are entitled. I see more ghetto black women walkiing around with all that fake hair and 8 inch nails acting like their shit don't stink. Even at the hospital they think they should go ahead of everyone. My husband is black and his mother doesn't act like this so I know not all black women are this way. I mean what do you think I owe you something. That stank attitude isn't cute
disgusted

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
When they name their kids precious, diamond, queen, etc, what in the hell do you expect? I'm a white woman and I know I can get loud, but they have me beat. And yall are dead on with the loud, arrogant, rude and downright obnoxious comments. They spend hundreds of dollars on those extensions and nails and yet draw multiple checks from the government. And i's be willing ro be they'd go as far as to call themselves christians. Bunch of thieving low lifes is what they are.
cuteness

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Yall need to get off the sisters!!!
Uncle Blazer

Henderson, TN

#7 Feb 2, 2013
It's because they give Jesus 10 percent why should you get 18???? LOL
rude

Brighton, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
True. This morning I went to McDonald and asked for a honey mustard. My words were excuse me ma'am could i have a honey mustard? After she rolled her eyes and threw me the honey mustard I still said thank you ma'am. Didn't even say nothing back. They better be glad god loves them because no one else does.
disgusted

Jackson, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2013
If the "sisters" didn't have such sh!tty attitudes and personalities, we wouldnt be on them.
hoodrats

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
They want to try and deny that they pull out their own hairs and put it in the food to try and get it for free. If they don't do this, then tell me why is it that every restaurant I've ever worked at has policies created simply for this exact reason. The managers used to get us all together and have meetings about this because it happens so often. Yeah it's real believable when you eat all your food except for the last 2 bites and only then do you find a hair. Get real everyone knows your trick and no one's falling for it anymore. You haven't seen ghetto until you've had a 300 pound black woman ask for a CUP of ranch and then stick a straw in it and take a sip after every bite of food. Yes I witnessed this happen. And then she had the nerve to raise hell when she was charged for the glass full of ranch she drank. This was in memphis and they're a whole different breed down there
hoodrats

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
And nothing beats the time one of them ate her whole steak except for 3 bites and then decided to complain about it being too pink. Oh no but it doesn't stop there. She said she was NOT paying for it and our manager said oh yes ma'am you are, you ate the whole thing. And then she had the audacity to call the cops on US for not letting her leave until she paid for what she ate.

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 2, 2013
I don't get it, are their weave too tight? Is that what puts them in such bad moods? There is no reason to be so rude.

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 2, 2013
There are some very decent good ones but for the most part, subspecies and nothing more. If it walks like a monkey, talks like a monkey, acts like a monkey.......
Jenn

Jackson, TN

#14 Feb 3, 2013
I know not every black woman is this way and it is unfair to the good ones to lump them together but when it becoes the majority it's hard not to. I do not work in the food industry but watch on a regular basis how they come in very happy and relaxed for the first 30 minutes. Then as it gets close to time to pay the bill it is like a light switch.. they go staight into b*tch mode about how awful everything was. When just 5 minutes ago they were lauhing and having a great time. Stop looking for a hand out or something free. If you can't afford to go out keep your sss home!! Act like you have a little class and self respect.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 3, 2013
No wonder most black men try to hook up with white women. Who'd want to come home to one of these crimson-haired, weave-having, four inch fingernail, loud-mouth ghetto bitches.
blackman
#16 Feb 3, 2013
WE GOT GOOD N BAD PEOPLE N ALL RACE SO STOP WHAT YALL DOING GOD NOT PLEASE OK

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2013
I agree that there is good and bad in all races, and there are many respectable black women out there doing their thing but there is a lot of black women making a bad name for themselves acting like that. it makes no sense for them to act like that in public.
Adam

Savannah, TN

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
No wonder most black men try to hook up with white women. Who'd want to come home to one of these crimson-haired, weave-having, four inch fingernail, loud-mouth ghetto bitches.
So who comes home to your skin headed, white mask having, burning crosses, loud mouth redneck ass

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
So who comes home to your skin headed, white mask having, burning crosses, loud mouth redneck ass
Usually it's your mother, but sometimes your sister pinch-hits for her. They're both pretty good and they only cost a quarter.
Dont tolerate it

Jackson, TN

#20 Feb 3, 2013
You in the food industry need to call the local PD when people try to defraud you.... It is theft, do not take it lightly....... Why should you get ripped off and the rest of us end up paying in the long run.
More businesses need to utilize the "free ride to jail in a police car" more often and they would cut their losses in the long run.... So what if court goes lightl, it's still an arrest and all the fees that go with it.
Black, white, whatever..... If your business is known NOT to call the police people will steal what they can......
pitiful

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2013
At waffle house one time they did call the cops on some ghetto rats who ate all their food and raised hell to get out of paying the bill.. The kneegs ran out without paying before the cops showed up and the waitress gave the cops the vehicle description. The cops rode around looking for them but never found them.. they disappeared into a crack den somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mallory cook 3 min Whut 7
Elisha barr is a waste of time 6 min Lastchance 9
Alexander and Corker Both Voted Not To Repeal 22 min Stay Informed 7
The DoucheReport 22 min mattie 4
what was the name of the club across of the Old... 51 min ski girl 34
Jerry McClain 1 hr Lucy Lou 1
If Christians evolved from Jews 1 hr CuriousGeorgeX 13
Travel Fraud 2 hr mattie 15
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr jkt 1,624

Jackson Jobs