First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 24, 2013
By far the best tattoo place I've ever been to. Ron and Reid are awesome. Ron is one hell of a tattoo artist
yeah

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 24, 2013
hey wrote:
By far the best tattoo place I've ever been to. Ron and Reid are awesome. Ron is one hell of a tattoo artist
Yeah they are indeed both awesome but not the best shop in jackson.
just wondering

Lexington, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Best shop hands down! Ron is the man.
yeah

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 24, 2013
I guess everyone had their own opinion.
love it!!

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Love them!!! Josh did mine. I love the no judgment atmosphere!! LOVE Reid. Best shop.
hey

Jackson, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2013
Who else could compete with them? Please don't say tattoo station!!!! Lol
south

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 25, 2013
And please don't say the best shop is those lazy ass scrubs at ink industries

Jackson, TN

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Tattoo station is the better. Chad and Jeff are the best. I wouldn't go to ink industries if it was free.
hey

Jackson, TN

#9 Aug 25, 2013
I got a tattoo from chad when they were in Milan. Their prices were a lot more then everybody else. So I thought maybe their work would be better. Needless to say it wasn't. I was not impressed at all. That's why I will not go anywhere else but art and honor. Apparently once you get your art work in a tattoo magazine you think your stuff is made of gold. (Tattoo Station)

Longview, TX

#10 Aug 25, 2013
hey wrote:
I got a tattoo from chad when they were in Milan. Their prices were a lot more then everybody else. So I thought maybe their work would be better. Needless to say it wasn't. I was not impressed at all. That's why I will not go anywhere else but art and honor. Apparently once you get your art work in a tattoo magazine you think your stuff is made of gold.(Tattoo Station)
Chad did mine and did an awesome job. I haven't been to art and honor so I'm not saying they aren't great but I know chad and Jeff do great work.
wondering

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2013
Does art and honor do dermal piercings?

Jackson, TN

#13 Sep 2, 2013
Lol a tattoo on Jackson? No thanks.
SpaceJesus

Savannah, TN

#15 Sep 2, 2013
guest wrote:
Lol a tattoo on Jackson? No thanks.
For real. Trilogy Tattoo in Memphis. Nathan is top notch.
YupYup

Jackson, TN

#16 Sep 2, 2013
Trilogy is damn good. I would recommend Tattoo Station in Jackson though. Also no one does dermals here.
juuusstwonnderri ng

Bolivar, TN

#17 Mar 18, 2015
Is Art and Honor good at septum piercings?
TattooSnob

Tampa, FL

#18 Mar 18, 2015
Ink industries sucks? Lol you obviously don't know what your talking about because Reid came from ink industries. Plus it isn't open anymore. They all split different ways.(Artnhonor)(tattoostation ). And art n honor can do septums. I've seen a few from there and they look good.
south jnv

Jackson, TN

#19 Saturday Apr 4
REIDO is Awesome with a capital A!!!!
pop

Jackson, TN

#20 Saturday Apr 4
Seen on facebook where a guy from art n honor did a cardinal on a girl there wasn't any ART OR HONOR in that shit
Dermal

Jackson, TN

#21 Sunday Apr 5
My came out a year later. It had to be cut out of my face.

Since: Jan 15

Milan, TN

#22 Monday Apr 6
Ron is working on my half sleeve. Art n Honor is where it is. the business recently received an award for best tattoo shop in Jackson.

There are (few) other places to go in Jackson with great talent also, but I will definitely refer my friends to Ron and crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowe finney ad 19 min Guest 1
mergy 19 min hmm 3
Satan worship (Oct '13) 28 min gone tomorrow 27
Mayor debate on WBBJ 29 min guest13 39
tca lawsuit 31 min cant cover up 5
God said to Adam 36 min gone tomorrow 135
crystal wollam 46 min dingo 2
Englewood Baptist Church 11 hr Auntie Theist 172
Englewood baptist church shut down cause its to... (Jul '12) Thu Auntie Theist 209
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]