First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BroZone2012

Lexington, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Alright... Which group of Bible Thumping @$$ started this act to get Taboo/Desperado's/Mix Factory to close?! This is Horse Crap. Quit infringing on our rights to have a good time.....
Lame

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2012
^ Agreed. I see no issue with Desperado's...
Buford Pusser

Finger, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2012
The patrons of these establishments caused the commotion. Their redneck low class behavior soaked up too many LE resources and were therefore deemed nuisances. Not the club's fault at all, just too much west TN trash out there screwing it up for the not so trashy.
hypocrites

Savannah, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2012
WHOA - the city is suing the owners, promoters and landlords of Taboo, Desperado's and the Mix - YET NO MENTION of the fact that wealthy jackson developer CHUCK CLARK is the landlord and financial backer of downtown club KARMA, MAIN ST CLUB, and LOLA's. He and his partners are slithering off without even a slap on the wrist for the mess at club Karma!!!

can somebody say double standard????????
Broke Bartender

Jackson, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Lame wrote:
^ Agreed. I see no issue with Desperado's...
so will those of us who really need the money we make from these clubs be out of work this weekend????!
just sayin

Martin, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Broke Bartender wrote:
<quoted text> so will those of us who really need the money we make from these clubs be out of work this weekend????!
They aren't closed yet, but the city has filed suit on them

Still has to go to court
Double Standard

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Considering all the violence in and outside Walmart relating to muggings, beat downs. Shoplifting and the constant calls to JPD does this mean Walmart will be shutdown......
Broke Bartender

Jackson, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Double Standard wrote:
Considering all the violence in and outside Walmart relating to muggings, beat downs. Shoplifting and the constant calls to JPD does this mean Walmart will be shutdown......
nope but target kmart and khols will be under scrutiny
Skank

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2012
I do believe the club were the problems took place had to do with a darker race than rednecks.....
Tyga

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Rack Rack City Bitch 10 10 20s 20s on ya titties bitch
Girlygirl

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2012
I think it's hilarious that they are closing. Nothing but trash (white and black) goes to those clubs anyways. And the women........too bigga girls in too smalla dresses. Good riddance.
Girlygirl

Jackson, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2012
Tyga wrote:
Rack Rack City Bitch 10 10 20s 20s on ya titties bitch
I'm sure he's another fine patron of these clubs. Maybe three less places for these window lickers to meet and breed will be a good thing for Jackson's gene pool.
Finally

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Mix. Was run down dump to begin with and was a hangout for off duty cops who used it as a place to harass and grope the women. Big bald bouncer who ran the door was a perfect example. Hopefully when the city takes out the trash it also cleans its own house. About damn time!
Watch Out

Lexington, TN

#14 Mar 9, 2012
BroZone2012 wrote:
Alright... Which group of Bible Thumping @$$ started this act to get Taboo/Desperado's/Mix Factory to close?! This is Horse Crap. Quit infringing on our rights to have a good time.....
Oh NO!-> http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/...
Window licker

Jackson, TN

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Girlygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he's another fine patron of these clubs. Maybe three less places for these window lickers to meet and breed will be a good thing for Jackson's gene pool.
just because you unpopularity followed you past high school doesn't mean you need to spoil it for everyone else. And p flipping s that was a girl that posted it. Look at your crystal ball and try again judge Judy. I'm sure you do alot for your community.
helloooo

Canton, TX

#16 Mar 9, 2012
I use to go to taboo every weekend but now clubs rnt my thing but I still don't think its right to close them three down just bc of karma! First of all karma is downtown what kind of ppl did the expect to come to the club? I mean hellooooo! Also, if they close down the three they r saying then someone else will just open up another club. But jackson has got to stop trying to shut down the night life, do they not understand that with nothing to do then ppl r going to do meth n crime and alll kids of partys I mean helloooo
Really

Taylors, SC

#17 Mar 9, 2012
I have never been, nor care to frequent any of these establishments. HOWEVER, can't you people see that the city is out of line and basically starting a witch hunt?? Whose business will be the next thay they decide to sue & shut down? Yours? Mine? I think they are over stepping and getting really carried away. This is an example of why I hate the culture of this "city" and why so many people flee AND why this sh*tty place will never change or grow beyond a bible thumping, redneck town!! And people wonder why drugs & violence are so bad here - it's a racist, close minded, and generally depressing place to be.
Realtalk

Washington, DC

#18 Mar 9, 2012
Finally wrote:
Mix. Was run down dump to begin with and was a hangout for off duty cops who used it as a place to harass and grope the women. Big bald bouncer who ran the door was a perfect example. Hopefully when the city takes out the trash it also cleans its own house. About damn time!
The bouncer is no longer a cop, he works as a dispatcher now. He USE to work for Medina, but they canned him when he wouldn't quit working as a bouncer on the weekends.
The mix hires off-duty officers to provide security around the club. The problem the city has with these clubs is ppl don't know how to act! Police are constantly being called for fights, thefts and disturbances at these locations. Taboo and Desperado's have been cited for serving alcohol to minors! These clubs need to be shut down. If their patrons acted like they should or if the establishment conducted business like they should, the city wouldn't be trying to close them!
Rambo

Montgomery, AL

#19 Mar 9, 2012
Clubbing went downhill in Jackson ever since the Waterhole closed.
hey

Humboldt, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2012
I bet there will be an increase of clubs outside the city limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
up and down arrows 2 min not in the loop 1
englewood 15 min Guest 4
Local Jackson Folklore, Legends, Myths, Rumors,... 47 min Yank38301 15
gays 51 min aww 15
Review: Burger Barn 59 min not good 6
Daniel Doran charged again!? 1 hr interesting 13
YoLo is closing :( 1 hr not good night 2
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web