Captain D's Drives Tennessee Expansio...

Captain D's Drives Tennessee Expansion with Opening of New Jackson Restaurant

There are 34 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Nov 9, 2018, titled Captain D's Drives Tennessee Expansion with Opening of New Jackson Restaurant. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

NASHVILLE, Tenn: Captain D's, the nation's leading fast casual seafood restaurant, announced today the opening of its newest franchised location in Jackson, Tennessee. Marking the brand's 72nd location in the state, the new restaurant opening further solidifies Captain D's strong brand presence and aggressive development efforts in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
search4truth

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2018
Where in Jaxon?

Since: Aug 18

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2018
search4truth wrote:
Where in Jaxon?
I couldn’t get article to load but googled an article from WNWS which says 1761 south highland avenue.

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 12, 2018
south Jackson next to the Mcdonalds.
Who

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2018
guest wrote:
south Jackson next to the Mcdonalds.
Where is Jackson?
Worried and hungry

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2018
I just had an Uber driver Rob me never brought my food but she married it as delivered. How am I suppose to get my money back?
Worried and hungry

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2018
Sorry marked it as delivered I mean't.
Yay for us

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Nov 12, 2018
Wow another fast food place manned by blacks who can’t get the number 3 order right.
simeon dyson

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2018
gross...who eats at capt d's any more?
Worried and hungry

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2018
simeon dyson wrote:
Long John Silvers is better but really screw fast food I'd rather fix something good at home that way you know nothing malicious has been done to it.
helpful

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2018
simeon dyson wrote:
All the massive, uneducated fatties who mostly populate Tennessee. Most of them (outside of the cool cities) live in trailers and are unable to move around their tiny trailer kitchens due to their girth. Additionally, they don't read, so following a recipe in a cookbook is out of the question.

Your basic TN fatso high school dropout lives on grease, Walmart soda, and Vienna sausages.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2018
helpful wrote:
<quoted text>All the massive, uneducated fatties who mostly populate Tennessee. Most of them (outside of the cool cities) live in trailers and are unable to move around their tiny trailer kitchens due to their girth. Additionally, they don't read, so following a recipe in a cookbook is out of the question.

Your basic TN fatso high school dropout lives on grease, Walmart soda, and Vienna sausages.
Says the one reading a Jackson Tennessee forum about a local fast food restaurant.....
Bubba

Jackson, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2018
helpful wrote:
<quoted text>

All the massive, uneducated fatties who mostly populate Tennessee. Most of them (outside of the cool cities) live in trailers and are unable to move around their tiny trailer kitchens due to their girth. Additionally, they don't read, so following a recipe in a cookbook is out of the question.

It's pronounced Vi aney! Bahahaha!
kaBOOM

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2018
meeeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one reading a Jackson Tennessee forum about a local fast food restaurant.....
Says the one from Ottawa, Canada reading a Nashville Tennessee forum about a Jackson Tennessee local fast food restaurant.....

Since: Oct 16

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2018
Worried and hungry wrote:
<quoted text>

Long John Silvers is better but really screw fast food I'd rather fix something good at home that way you know nothing malicious has been done to it.
They are both equally repulsing. Redneck Seafood.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2018
kaBOOM wrote:
<quoted text>Says the one from Ottawa, Canada reading a Nashville Tennessee forum about a Jackson Tennessee local fast food restaurant.....
Yea dummy it’s called a signal. I’m right in the heart of Jackson and haven’t budged from my home since a week ago today when I had some pretty significant foot surgery. My point is if he or she (or maybe it was YOU) are so much better, why be here? Move somewhere where the people are more uptown like you apparently think of yourself.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2018
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>It's pronounced Vi aney! Bahahaha!
That kind of post about people who dwell in Jackson angers me. People are the same no matter where one goes. Exactly the same.
Bubba

Ottawa, Canada

#20 Nov 13, 2018
meeeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of post about people who dwell in Jackson angers me. People are the same no matter where one goes. Exactly the same.
Most people want to think that they are above it all but...

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2018
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Most people want to think that they are above it all but...
Got no patience for that silliness. My kids went to private school and my husb has one of those jobs where people think we are prob snobs until they actually talk to us. Those kids in the private schools...it isn’t the kids who are the problem; it’s their parents. Ughhhh it makes me really mad. We are all the same. Every one has their own stuff but we are basically all the same.
nopity nope

United States

#22 Nov 14, 2018
meeeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking news: not everyone is "exactly the same." There's no effing way I would live in some redneck backwater like Jackson. I'm sure there are progressive, educated, forward-thinking people living there, but I'm sure it's super duper rare.
PublicServiceAnn ouncement

United States

#23 Nov 14, 2018
nopity nope wrote:
<quoted text>

Breaking news: not everyone is "exactly the same." There's no effing way I would live in some redneck backwater like Jackson. I'm sure there are progressive, educated, forward-thinking people living there, but I'm sure it's super duper rare.
Hmmmm, I'm thinking "self absorbed yuppie twinks" is the technical term you're searching for. Thankfully, they are kinda rare, like ass cancer, and just as gross and disturbing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is not cool 13 min Geraldo 78
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 16 min THIStownSMH 4,540
Sarah Huckabee Sanders lies like her daddy 2 hr idiots believe junk 26
UN orders Trump to open boarders 2 hr Learn to spell 33
Border Patrol Agents Need To Use Lethal Force 3 hr Example 38
leaf pickup 11 hr meeeeeeeee 23
My last visit to Old Hickory Mall 12 hr Lieutenant 46

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages