Just a person

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Sometimes I think McCready had the right idea.
yeah

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
what idea
HaHa

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2013
yeah wrote:
what idea
A country music singer that killed herself a week or two ago.
guest33

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Just a person wrote:
Sometimes I think McCready had the right idea.
Nah......def NOT a good idea. It gets tough for ALL of us sometimes. Gotta keep fighting the fight!! You can do it!!! Hold your head up and just KNOW that you're gonna get thru it!!!!

“Made you look!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Remember this; suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary situation(problem).
Legalize it

Lexington, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2013
For every moment of chaos, a moment of bliss must follow.

Since: Jan 13

Jackson, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Circumstances and situations may seem hopeless ,please know and believe that weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning!

This is a promise from God. Trust the LORD for this to be manifested for you.
Just a person

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Been waiting for that morning for a long time. The only thing that keeps me from it is thinking about the consequences if I failed. Heaven's a whole lot better than this world so why would I want to stay? I know. It's his timing, not mine. But it's still a thought that is always in the back of my mind.
guest33

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Just a person wrote:
Been waiting for that morning for a long time. The only thing that keeps me from it is thinking about the consequences if I failed. Heaven's a whole lot better than this world so why would I want to stay? I know. It's his timing, not mine. But it's still a thought that is always in the back of my mind.
I know how you feel. I've been there too. You have to find someone to help you. I don't know if it's your circumstances causing you to feel this way or a chemical imbalance, most likely both. But you can't be too proud to reach out for help and/or take medication. There has to be someone in your life who can point you in the right direction to get help. The sooner you talk to someone and develop a plan, the sooner you will start feeling better. Please pick up your phone and make that call. Once you do that and take that first step, things can only get better. If you truly can't find anyone, I'll give you my email, and I'll find someone to help you.
Just a person

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Thanks..but..um no. if I wanted someone to know it was me with thoughts like this, I wouldn't be posting anonymously.
guest33

Tucker, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Just a person wrote:
Thanks..but..um no. if I wanted someone to know it was me with thoughts like this, I wouldn't be posting anonymously.
Ok. Then you HAVE to get to a dr. And when I said I'd give my email, it's a made up email. You can do the same. If I give you this email, will you reply? I wanna help you.
rainman

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2013
I personally don't have the balls to do it. Sometimes I wish I did tho, it'd be a hell of a lot easier than struggling to survive or not fitting in or losing the woman you love. If a person wants to forfeit their life, that's their life to do with as they please.
guest33

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Just a person wrote:
Won't you let someone help? I'm offering to help you find a dr and pay. And I never have to know who you are.
Just a person

Jackson, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2013
guest33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't you let someone help? I'm offering to help you find a dr and pay. And I never have to know who you are.
Thank you, really. But I didn't come on here for that. I'm ok. There are times it's an upfront thought and days when it's pushed to the back. There's no "help" to be had. And like I said, the fear of the consequences of a failed attempt keeps me from it. It was just a thought to get out of my head. Please dont let it worry you. Okay?
guest33

Tucker, GA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Just a person wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, really. But I didn't come on here for that. I'm ok. There are times it's an upfront thought and days when it's pushed to the back. There's no "help" to be had. And like I said, the fear of the consequences of a failed attempt keeps me from it. It was just a thought to get out of my head. Please dont let it worry you. Okay?
I'm really glad to hear most of what you said. Not sure exactly what you mean about the part "no help to be had" because there IS help even if it's just talking it through with someone. I only wanted to help because I've been there and at the time I was going thru it, I remember saying I wouldn't wish this on Suddam Hussein or Bill Clinton. You just hang in there and I'll be checking here if you should change your mind. I obviously don't know you or anything about you, but you are important and special to someone I know. You DO matter, so you just remember about how that someone or those someones would be devastated without you!! There's only ONE YOU!!! Take care and I wish you the very best!!
Nike

Medon, TN

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Just a person wrote:
Just do it
Keep the faith

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Dear child of God. Please get some help or take the person offering you help up on the offer. My precious mother always told me the pendulum on a clock can only swing so far and then it has to go back the other way. In other words, things can only get so bad and then they will turn around and get better. I have found that to be true many times in my life. God loves you and I know there are many others that love you and need you. God has you here for a purpose. Please don't leave this world before your purpose has been fulfilled. Like you said, it's God's timing and not ours. I will be praying for peace, comfort and strength for you.
guest33

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Keep the faith wrote:
Dear child of God. Please get some help or take the person offering you help up on the offer. My precious mother always told me the pendulum on a clock can only swing so far and then it has to go back the other way. In other words, things can only get so bad and then they will turn around and get better. I have found that to be true many times in my life. God loves you and I know there are many others that love you and need you. God has you here for a purpose. Please don't leave this world before your purpose has been fulfilled. Like you said, it's God's timing and not ours. I will be praying for peace, comfort and strength for you.
Thank you for saying that so much better than me. You truly said that beautifully, and, more importantly, so accurately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey girl 3 min Corey 6
Y2J Videos banned 11 min Mr Big 2
Jackson BLM March 14 min Im back 145
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 23 min Guest 850
Christianity is Growing 25 min We are the WORLD 1,061
Smart Cards 41 min emenius sleepus 26
Is the Baptist church better than the Catholic? (Jan '16) 57 min Guest 453
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 6 hr Sam 32

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web