Nick

Jackson, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2013
How is it do u like it more than Dan's show
John

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
It leaves a lot to be desired. I hated Dan reeves show but at least I got a bit emotional regarding his moronic lack of insight. With Seabass, it's a diluted version of the Bill Way show with sports and 1980's pulp culture. I really feel like it needs an edge to keep me interested. If he doesn't come up with something then Im not gonna waste my time.
Bloom

Lexington, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Good luck finding an edge on that guy (yawn).
Big Rick

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Danny boy

Henderson, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
He's a smart a$$. He had this dumb a$$ on Monday named Barrry. Wow , this guy sucks. I gave them about 90 seconds. Off at 11.
Haven't turned it on since.
Thank goodness for xm radio!!
truth

Medina, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2013
what happened to bill way

Henderson, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Way is still their. Hurt his back.

Lexington, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2013
yeah I think Ol Bill is going to take more and more time off. Soon he'll be doing only one day a week.
Danny is passing this off as a promomtion for him cause he has more management and sales time for the website.

Henderson, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2013
If old Danny takes the show ... The listeners will go away... He's just a kid with experience in wat.. No wife , kids or life experiences ... Rick dees did sound effects radio years ago!! Rubber ducky...
Jamie

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
If old Danny takes the show ... The listeners will go away... He's just a kid with experience in wat.. No wife , kids or life experiences ... Rick dees did sound effects radio years ago!! Rubber ducky...
The Friday show opened with a full song, how often does that happen, and it followed with some weird lanny Davis weather remix, for another min then Lanny came on. Either they don't have enough advertisers to fill the slots, or is that how it's always been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is Growing 35 min Former Atheist 1,063
Atheist blogger Leah Libresco converts to Chris... 37 min Life change 57
Ex-Atheist Testimonies: From Atheist to Christian 38 min Life change 99
World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence o... 39 min You know that 187
Leading Atheist Philosopher Concludes God's Real 40 min Both sides 129
Dr. El Korbin Gets Away from J Douch Y 46 min Concerned 4
Science and Technology 2 hr Auntie Theist 25
JMCSS and Verna Ruffin Sued 2 hr Fed Up 15
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 15 hr guest 33

Jackson Jobs