Since: Sep 10

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Has anyone heard of a bar/club called karma? Just wondering if it's a good place to go.
whereubeen

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Who hasn't heard of Karma? They're the ones who brought girls gone wild to jackson and block off the street every weekend causing horrible traffic jams. They have something to do with lane colleges half naked parties that cause so many problems but hey you can get sex in the alleyway!
seriously

Arlington, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2010
trash, trash and more trash.
ewww

Jackson, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Karma Sucks. I prefer Taboo, as does most everyone else in Jackson.
seriously

Arlington, TN

#5 Oct 19, 2010
hahaha karma and taboo are owned by the same p.o.s.
whereubeen

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Neither Karma or Taboo are worth a 25 cent cover charge. They are nothing but trashy places for girls to go attempt to get drunk enough to be raped and guys to get arrested for fighting.
Josh Roach

Jackson, TN

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Taboo is the shit son im there like every other weekend. I love it! They have a good environment and its nice on the inside. Forget The Mix Factory
ruh row

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 21, 2010
"According to the Jackson Police Department, officers received a call at 1:52 a.m. of shots fired at Club Karma at 215 W. Main Street.

A fight inside the business between several people started inside the club before bouncers asked all involved to leave, according to a police Nixle alert.

Once the group was outside, multiple shots were fired, the alert said.

Damarko Clay, 19, of Jackson, was brought to the Jackson-Madison County General Hospital emergency room with a single gunshot wound to the leg shortly after the shooting. He was treated and released shortly before 7:00 a.m., the alert said.

Police are searching for a black male in his early 20's with a dark complexion. "

NO KIDDING
nene

Jackson, TN

#9 Oct 22, 2010
my friends own karma..all the stuff that happens there does not have anything to do with the place itself.. its just a bunch of drunks acting stupid..as for saying u can get raped there someone has lost there mind.. not once has anything happened there.. the shooting was not even at karma it was in a parking lot down the road that they use for parking.. ppl get ur facts straight before u say something about a place u know nothing about. i am there every weekend and we have never had a problem
Kassandra Marie

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2010
karma is the best place to go to in my books ive been there plenty of times and theres never anything like that happened so for the ones that said u get rapped why dont u get ur story straight before blurting out of ur mouth... i bet uve never been there before!
fyi

Macon, GA

#11 Oct 22, 2010
Nobody said anything about getting raped. Whereubeen said girls "attempt to get drunk enough to be raped"... that's got nothin to do with anyone actually getting raped. Get YOUR story straight.
Hammer

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2010
As one who works at karma every freakin weekend I have 2 say it would not be my first choice as far as safety goes. It is always packed two to three times beyond capacity. You can catch an std just from lookin at the bathroom. And 4 everyones info security does a piss poor job of checking people at the door. There is always atleast one or two people inside that have gotten guns past. The guy that got shot was a direct result of an altercation that occured inside the club. Bottom line, too many people packed into a extra small place. If you step on someones toe you run the risk of getting shot and security's only concern is that u dont get shot inside. Its bad 4 business. Bright side is if u don't mind sweating and u own a bulletproof vest and can hold your peepee for long periods of time then it is the place 4 u.
is it possible

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2010
is it possible for young blacks to go to the local clubs without violence???
You tell me

Winnsboro, SC

#14 Oct 27, 2010
is it possible wrote:
is it possible for young blacks to go to the local clubs without violence???
You mean... is it possible for young blacks to go to any club or party, anywhere and not commit acts of violence sometime during the night? APPARENTLY NOT!
sandy

Jackson, TN

#15 Feb 28, 2012
club KARMA CLOSED.
ohhhhhno

Lexington, TN

#16 Feb 28, 2012
where a knee grow to go oh miss olies or the downtowntavern oh yea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
* Tire Balance (Best shop in Jackson?) 3 min CB 4
Cambell Ruffin School System 12 min Mike 12
Darrell Brock? 33 min Friend of A Friend 3
Christmas Light Displays (Dec '10) 1 hr Tac1025 19
Electrician 1 hr Sha 5
auntie 2 hr here today loves ... 95
David Vancleave 2 hr Just curious 2
Leadership Jackson (Exchange Club) Graduation 6 hr Amused 78
Sheriff's Wife 8 hr MCSD 97
corrupt judges in jackson,tn (Apr '11) 19 hr LittleIsCrap 226