Men would you date a virgin?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Virgin

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
I am 22 year old attractive white female who happens to be a virgin. I know how strange it must be for a girl my age to still be a virgin. You may ask why? To be honest it is because I have never ever been in love. I haven't found my dream man yet! Now I just feel like no man is ever going to want to date a virgin at my age! I have never told anybody I am still a virgin. Most men that approach me are either black or redneck. I am not interested in either. I just want a normal white man to ask me out! I just feel like most men want someone who is not a virgin. Am I wrong?
iwould

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Yes. You are wrong. I would have more respect for you being a virgin than if you're easy. I think it's a good thing you're respecting yourself and waiting until you find the right person. Good luck!
true love waits

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 15, 2012
I respect you for waiting. I am one who is looking for the right female too. I know it seems like "we" care only about sex. You just appear to in the wrong crowd.

Savannah, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Virgin wrote:
I am 22 year old attractive white female who happens to be a virgin. I know how strange it must be for a girl my age to still be a virgin. You may ask why? To be honest it is because I have never ever been in love. I haven't found my dream man yet! Now I just feel like no man is ever going to want to date a virgin at my age! I have never told anybody I am still a virgin. Most men that approach me are either black or redneck. I am not interested in either. I just want a normal white man to ask me out! I just feel like most men want someone who is not a virgin. Am I wrong?
Heck no, if you are not good enough for your own family your not good enough for mine.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Oct 16, 2012
I must commend you on your decision to remain chaste. Please do not surrender to the lust of some man.
Indigo Girl

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Spoken like a true rug muncher......
LVF1979 wrote:
I must commend you on your decision to remain chaste. Please do not surrender to the lust of some man.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Indigo Girl wrote:
Spoken like a true rug muncher......
<quoted text>
**LMAOROTF*!!!!!!!!!
IWouldBeHonored

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 16, 2012
I would love to find a respectful girl like that.
knibble

Beech Bluff, TN

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Virgin wrote:
When I was dating I never paid any attention to a girl's virginity much. It wasn't that important. But if she said she was, but I later found out (through obvious means) that she wasn't, I'd be a tad doubtful about her character.

A woman is more than a hymen, after all.
Real Guy

Millington, TN

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Virgin wrote:
Thank you sweetheart for remaining pure and holding out for Love ! You are a real lady no doubt and I Truly Respect you very much. If it were possible I'd give you a huge hug from the bottom of my heart for being you.

I've never dated a virgin so sad to say! I always thought one day I'd find one but that will not happen now. If I were a few years younger I'd ask you for a contact point but I'm over your limit I'm sure. What I can do here is tell you that a Real Man will love you for what you're doing. I think all to often we put sex first and it's caused an awful lot of problems.

Girl you 're a breath of fresh air in this sex saturated society we live in ! My one wish for you is that you find the match you want and live happily ever after.
not bad

Jackson, TN

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Only if I was the lucky one who changed all that.

Medina, TN

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Wait until you're married and go look around union. Best of luck!
I have a lot of respect for you.
not bad

Jackson, TN

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Union? Really? Please.
Virgin

Jackson, TN

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Real Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you sweetheart for remaining pure and holding out for Love ! You are a real lady no doubt and I Truly Respect you very much. If it were possible I'd give you a huge hug from the bottom of my heart for being you.
I've never dated a virgin so sad to say! I always thought one day I'd find one but that will not happen now. If I were a few years younger I'd ask you for a contact point but I'm over your limit I'm sure. What I can do here is tell you that a Real Man will love you for what you're doing. I think all to often we put sex first and it's caused an awful lot of problems.
Girl you 're a breath of fresh air in this sex saturated society we live in ! My one wish for you is that you find the match you want and live happily ever after.
Thank You so much! You seem like such a nice guy! I hope I do find my match someday!
guestZ

Savannah, TN

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Virgin wrote:
Oh sweet cheeks everybody knows the first three to arrive at the deflowering field do not really count..... They are just there for practice. Were you not taught that practice makes perfect. Practice makes perfect and just use the tips that you learned practicing for your Oscar worthy performance on your wedding night. Just keep saying how much it hurts but feels so good. You will fine!

“Jacksoville times union”

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, Fla

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Virgin wrote:
No you are not wrong, because after some men reach a age in time they and I also think that it would be a headache to have a virgin woman, been there done that when I was 18 to 21 year old and for the life of me will not want to date a virgin.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Real men are not afraid of a virgin.

Jackson, TN

#18 Feb 5, 2013
ChopperBlades is a homo!

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 5, 2013
That's not what your mama and sister say!**LMAO**

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Virgin wrote:
honestly id probably have more respect for you
Theres not to.many girls in jackson that havent been run through more times than a car wash.. if you are attractive like you say i doubt it would take long for a normal guy to recognize you and date you.. its hard to find a true virgin and most guys like that.. especially if you lose it to the guy you are in love with..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Spring 2,209
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr Spring 2,837
Brownsville Protest 3 hr Joe 29
Trumpfart is back 3 hr Joe 6
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 3 hr Joe 628
the narcissism threads 3 hr Thomas Tilton 3
Narcissism 4 hr Whatdoyouwant 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance