UNKNOWN

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 2, 2007
I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE A NEW CAR THERE
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS DEALERSHIP?
old jack

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2007
great company but auto city usa is better they used to be nationwide rental car sales.
theresia

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2008
UNKNOWN wrote:
I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE A NEW CAR THERE
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS DEALERSHIP?
hope you did not buy a car from them we got scamed almost $10,000 worth my email is theresiabasham@yahoo.com write me back
leslie

Mexico

#4 Aug 23, 2008
the only thing good about this car lot is the great service from the Valvoline Express Care great service, great prices and very friendly environment. Also great customer service.
straight talk

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2009
Carlock Nissan is a great dealership with great service in the past two yrs i have bought two cars from them and both times we have used mr Gustavo or Gus.. he is a no bullshit get what ya want kind of salesman. I recommend him bc as for the other salesomen i dont know so i cant tell you the experience with them will be great but with him i can promise 100 % satisfaction
xterra06

Jackson, TN

#6 Oct 1, 2009
they suck with service they dont give a shit what you say really.. and then they will charge you for bullshit ... thats the one ad only time ill bring my truck there ... ass clowns .. and im not talking about the valvoline express care... im talkin about SERVICE .. they will bullshit you ...
user

Savannah, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2009
i got scammed 25,000
Baker

Jackson, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2010
They suck.. You will be over charged. If you refused to pay their overstated price, they will try to suggest it is because you can't truly afford it.. What bs..
Anthony

Brea, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2010
Good service purchased a new vehicle in 08 plan on another this year! Recommend
Upset

Midland, TX

#10 Mar 14, 2012
It depends on who u deal with. Do not deal witn theo greer. He will tell u that your payment include extended warranty, credit life, and gap where actually u wont have it. U will be basically be conned. If he tell u credit life its a lie bc the como dont sell it.and that came out of the mgr mouth. Then he will tell your credit score, how much u.put down to the next person. He is.giving carlock a bad name. He will also say if u put 2000 to 2500 down he will cut it so deep where ur payments will be cheap but u got to pay him 200 to 500. He is a devil walking. Got fired from Honda for cheating customers now he at carlock messing them into a lawsuit. Everybody needs to check there paperwork and check boook. He will steal
Wondering

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Talk to Rich Cantrell, he will take care of you!
hey

Humboldt, TN

#12 Mar 15, 2012
Purchase your car from Victory Honda, you won't regret it. Ask for Debbie, she is their #1 salesperson. She is a retired Army officer, she knows her stuff & she is the nicest, most professional sales person I have EVER dealt with.
Upset

Midland, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2012
. Ive contacted all of them up to north americs nissan. Thanks for yall help. Its sad how a person has to con, lie, try to rob, sale products that dont exist to make a sale. Pitiful
true

Jackson, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2012
If you have bad or no credit, GO TO CARLOCK, they LIE to nissan finance and get EVERYONE financed. I predict as soon as this is discovered, its OVER for them. Maybe Clay will let all his soon to be jobless employees live in that mansion he just built.
Upset

Tyler, TX

#15 Mar 16, 2012
What gets me is they know theo sold me a lie. Clint stated he didnt no I wanted anything but gap. I told him what theo claimed he said and clint admitted they dont carry credit life at all. Theo just selling nonexistence & fraud. Everyday I clld to get my down payment he say its ready but when I get there clint will have someone to tell me he waiting on someone to sign off on it. On the fourth day they gave it to my dad and it was a check wit a stamp signature. Theo tells customer info of what they put down on a car, they credit, & all. When he was victiory honda before this name, he quit on how they do. A lie. He got fired doing bad things there. He wants to go bck but they dont want that
hey

Humboldt, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2012
Theo was fired from Victory Honda, they don't want him back.
Upset

United States

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Yea I found out he got fired from there but let him tell it when he was speaking about his years of selling cars that he left Honda because of racial things. Which I know is a lie. Yea I heard they dont wont him and they still get complaints. Since I told my story, there has been so many people come out with dirty stuff Theo tried with them at Carlock & Honda. Ive spoke with Cint Wright (office mgr), I spoke with Kevin Willingham briefly (GM in jackson), I inbox Clay carlock, I spoke wit Ed Jackson, and.Nissan north america. I contacted the state consumers affairs.and better business bureau. Any others. Something need to be done bc he selling false advertisment, lieing, and conning ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Blankenship 2 hr deitra 3
Sam's Club & EBT (Mar '11) 2 hr LaC1989 279
melissa mareno meade (Mar '13) 3 hr Lee 25
new restaurant, say grace southern food 4 hr Happy Customer 28
Name every MILF you know!!! COMMENT! 4 hr milk 15
Train wreck at WBBJ 4 hr The real deal for TV 63
Dan Reeves 4 hr The real deal 17
jcm principal replaced. Was he not hand picked? 5 hr Advisor 25
deputy in shootout at 3 way 7 hr Cops R Criminals 145
Jackson Dating