IcallBS

Irving, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Who would really pick up the phone and call a hot line before they attempt to kill them self?

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2013
You'd be surprised.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 12, 2013
If they were really serious but yet wanted counseling, perhaps?
IcallBS

Irving, TX

#4 Jan 12, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
If they were really serious but yet wanted counseling, perhaps?
I think if they was serious they would just do it. I can't think of nothing a stranger or anyone else could say to change my mind!

Only thing id be surprised about is how many people who was really about to end their life call a hot line apposed to just looking for attention.

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
I think kids get confused. I'm glad help lines at out there.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 12, 2013
If the 800 Hotline saves just 1 person a day, it is $$ well worth it.
IcallBS

Irving, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
If the 800 Hotline saves just 1 person a day, it is $$ well worth it.
I'm not complaining about. I just think once it's in someone's head that death is the answer... No hot line is gonna help.

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2013
They have saved lives:)

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2013
I wwhole-heartedly agree, guest.
depression

New Salisbury, IN

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Depression is serious, Sometimes you just need need someone to talk to, so the hotline has saved my life. Ill say when that thought comes across my mind of suicide, i call them, Depression is a sickness. So IcallBBS unless you have no emotions and totally heartless then please dont judge people like us that need the help.
icallBS

Lampasas, TX

#11 Jan 13, 2013
depression wrote:
Depression is serious, Sometimes you just need need someone to talk to, so the hotline has saved my life. Ill say when that thought comes across my mind of suicide, i call them, Depression is a sickness. So IcallBBS unless you have no emotions and totally heartless then please dont judge people like us that need the help.
I'm not judging anyone. I didn't start this to bash anyone. Damn. I consider blowing my head off at least once a day. I have never called a hot line because I know I cat do it because of my children. So please don't take me the wrong way I'm not making fun of or judging anyone. I pretty much know if it wasn't for my children I would have already done it. I'm also saying if I had no kids and I was ready to dance with the devil nothing a phone hot line person or a face to face conversation would change my plan. I'd just be mess for someone to clean up.
depression

New Salisbury, IN

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Trust me I felt like that til I called the hotline, I had no choice,

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Glad to see it did work for the 2 of you.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sometimes 1 hr KMS 8
nudes for $$$$$ 1 hr Assuming 13
PreventaGenix 1 hr Say WhAt 9
The Tap or Jimmy D's? 3 hr No it all 11
true conservative 4 hr Joe 9
JCM teacher 4 hr Arc Angel in wait... 7
If you think that Evil doesn't exist 4 hr Arc Angel in wait... 4
Is Don Newman leaving USJ?? 5 hr Guest 8
What's Up At JCS? 6 hr Jerry 77
Pedophile JCM Teacher Caught Showing Torture Po... 6 hr See It Daily 20