Wish JMCSS would drag @zz

Wish JMCSS would drag @zz

Posted in the Jackson Forum

iLuViDiOtS

Medon, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Love how JMCSS always waits until the last minute to decide about schools, makes it so easy to make arrangements if your kids are out of school. Under an ice storm warning, and still no word from them, this bunch of idiots couldnt find their asses with a GPS. No wonder this school system is such a train wreck...

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
iLuViDiOtS wrote:
Love how JMCSS always waits until the last minute to decide about schools, makes it so easy to make arrangements if your kids are out of school. Under an ice storm warning, and still no word from them, this bunch of idiots couldnt find their asses with a GPS. No wonder this school system is such a train wreck...
Was the same with the private schools as well. My phone rang at 5:36 this morning.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2013
5:36 seems early enough to me?

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
5:36 seems early enough to me?
It was!! I wasn't complaining. I never even expected school to be out today! However, it was later than first person posted (I think).

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2013
My apologies, guest; I mistook your post's intent. Please forgive me.I am awake by that time every morning myself.

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
My apologies, guest; I mistook your post's intent. Please forgive me.I am awake by that time every morning myself.
No apology necessary!! I don't even know who I AM at that time of day!! Haha.
guest 2

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2013
How is it early enough for someone to find childcare?
Snow Plow

Jackson, TN

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Gotta love the JMCSS. As soon as the national weather service CANCELS the ice storm warning, they cancel school for Wednesday even though no additional accumulation is expected.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Snow Plow wrote:
Gotta love the JMCSS. As soon as the national weather service CANCELS the ice storm warning, they cancel school for Wednesday even though no additional accumulation is expected.
Some county roads were still a mess to travel on; let's see-a bus load of students crashes,sending several to local hospitals and Heaven forbid, one to a local mortuary. MMMM, lawyers and parents immediately see $$ signs, B-I-G $$ signs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women 9 min Trailer trash 19
Jeff is a wuss today just as he was yesterday 12 min Old woman is tough 3
News Family struggles to keep up after loss of son 25 min Guest 83
MegaSite A Lie 1 hr Bless him 28
Part 2 - Need a realtor in town that is Honest!! 1 hr Hey monkey 9
Narcisstic Sibling / Christmas Cheer 2 hr guest 6
Narcissistic Prophets 3 hr Joel O stein 1
Jackson sucks! (Dec '12) 3 hr Pillenator 31
sexting (Dec '11) 12 hr ooh baby right there 32

Jackson Jobs