any retail/fast food places hiring?(t...

any retail/fast food places hiring?(teen jobs)

Posted in the Jackson Forum

girl..

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2012
I'm 17 and I've been looking and putting in applications EVERYWHERE since I was 14. I'm sick and tired of asking daddy for money everyday. I'm homeschooled and can work any hours. I would LOVE to work in a retail environment such as a clothing or show store since that's what I'd be best at. I don't really want to work with food..I'd rather not see how my cheeseburger is made. But I REALLY NEED a job! If you know anywhere hiring, PLEASE let me know!!!!
hey

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 4, 2012
try target,wally world,koals,best buy,hobby lobby,joanns,dicks,gander mountain,jc penny's,sears.
stupidppl

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2012
I know little Caesars had a sign saying they were. Try catfish cabin they usually are. Or the stands in the mall I heard they usually need somebody.
Income Tax Payer

Humboldt, TN

#4 Mar 4, 2012
I feel your pain. The problem is that, because it sounds good, the left keeps pushing minimum wage higher and higher. The left wants a person to be able to support a family of 4, live in a middle class neighborhood and own 2 cars while making minimum wage. Therefore, businesses are finding more and more ways to get by with less and less high school worker type jobs. I admire your desire for independence, however, and that means you will probably vote Republican some day.
girl..

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2012
THANKS you guys! I'll try those places. I've tried EVERYWHERE, they are either not hiring or you have to be 18=| I'm positive you have to be 18 to work at Walmart and best buy though. I've literally been looking and applying since I was 14 knowing I wasn't old enough but I still tried, it's always the same story. I'm sick of it, then all these other little kids out here have family's who hire them at 15 at their local cafè and I'm like Wth why can't I get hired? I'm an excellent worker...or...I would be!
hey

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2012
just kkeep trying. After you have turned in your application keep contacting where you have applied. That way they know you are really interested.
stupidppl

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2012
Yeah annoy the loss out of em they'll get tired of it and one will.eventually hire you

Detroit, MI

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Lowes north had a sign up today!
girl..

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
Thank you. I bugged the crap out of Maurice's in Corinth,ms until they gave me the test and said I was hired and I went for a orientation and got my little name tag and everything and I was suppose to start within like 2 weeks when a girl was leaving to college and I was gonna be her replacement and she ended up changing her mind about college and there went my job! Sooo:'(
j dawg

Jackson, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2012
chick filet?
joe blow

Jackson, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2012
deez nuts lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Jackson 8 min Business 331
Expertise Personified 9 min Welkometoamerika 1
Deleted Threads 26 min Attorney 5
naacp calls them colored 46 min Bruce 31
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 2,308
musician (Jan '13) 1 hr Durag 14
Phoenix Management Group 2 hr Just checking to c 1
City Street salt trucks plows 9 hr bull 82
Portfolio Recovery Associates (Oct '12) 15 hr rupert jones 62

Jackson Jobs