United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Sam wrote:
She goes to the weight loss clinic on the clock in her cruiser. They let her go on back and see the dr before everyone else who has been sitting in there waiting patiently. She calls right before she comes in and then they bump her on up. It's irritating as hell when you are busy and have your OWN life outside of being shifted around a waiting room because SHE needs to be squeezed in. Ugh!
This is so true!! Saw this happen with my own eyes! Also saw her going to the girl scout office, in her cruiser, to buy her girl scout cookies!
Our taxes are paying for her to eat cookies, then go to the weight loss clinic, go figure!
A friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

F**k Peaches man.... She is a racist c**t!!!
A friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

It ain't even really a race thing.... She's a bitch.... Even if she was purple....f**k her!!!!
The Mayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

I sent the high yellar, kneegrow a letter.....bawahahahahahahaha
know it all

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

she be a ragged aser up and coming rapper
WHAT

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Well... I and I alone would like to say thank you. It was a couple of years ago when I was victimized and she came to my rescue. An intruder enter my home and her response time was epic. Not only did she arrive on scene in under thirty seconds but she scaled my locked eight foot privacy fence, tackled the suspect and place him in custody. All without the aid of backup.

Haahahhhahhahh. sike... just kidding. for real, that never happened. Well thirty something year for jpd... im sure it happened to somebody but not this guy.... kudos anyways.lol I have to lightin the mood you know bring alittle humor
Guy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

F**! her
Guy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

whatever wrote:
oh no,lets count the ways she has done so much! lets see, leaving her post and riding aroun while the President was in town. pulling fellow officers over and trying to write them speeding tickets. running into a car the was in a wreck and calling herself a hero. wow i will get right on that. im sure letters will be flooding the jackson police dept on a daily bases
This is SO true! Because she caused the wreck!
Human Resource

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Just another affirmative action kneegrow who should have been fired years ago.

She has sued JPD several times for discrimination.....
happy camper

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Sam wrote:
She goes to the weight loss clinic on the clock in her cruiser. They let her go on back and see the dr before everyone else who has been sitting in there waiting patiently. She calls right before she comes in and then they bump her on up. It's irritating as hell when you are busy and have your OWN life outside of being shifted around a waiting room because SHE needs to be squeezed in. Ugh!
Which weight loss clinic? It obviously isn't working.
concerned citizen

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

i would like to thank peaches for both of the speeding tickets she gave me and for being a smart ass when she did it. i would also like to thank her for reminding me that she was a police officer and didnt have to pay for her coffee at the gas station i used to work at. and i think i speak for all us when i say thank you sooo frigging much for using our tax money in the best way YOU see fit. and its not just white people she doesnt like its everybody except her wide ass!
bleh

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

This is so funny. Another topic mentions Ken Stone, Chilcote and Central Records and gets pulled quickly and this one is still around.
concerned citizen

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

lets see how long it takes chilcote to delete this one because it now has his name on it. the only reason he left this one up is because he also hates peaches. jpd is a f**kiNg joke! no wonder jacksons crime rate is growing.
Wookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Damn, does JPD not have any weight standardsor does that Chewbacca look alike get a waiver because she claims a "thyroid problem"????
Reasonable

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Well when I was in elem. She was my DARE officer... I think she Can be misunderstood if some of y'all was doing right u wouldn't have to worry seeing her pulling u over or anything. I'm not taking up for her she has been good and we have had our differences sometimes she can be a ass but everyone need to look at it she has done her job to the fullest .I have notice this about peaches pulling u over or something but damn she is not a bad person in my eyes she will always be a friend to me since I have got older and understand life . Sgt.Peaches Nesbitt keep your head up and keep god first I was thankful for you letting me be the DARE bear it was a great experience and also going to church and seeing u there at Mount Mariah Church when I was going up ... much love peaches nesbitt
Wrong

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Peaches Nesbitt attends West Business Baptist Church
Wrong

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

make that bemis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

She's retiring THANK GOD
Iamme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Peaches is an affirmative action hire that should never have been an officer. She's not even actually a "Sargent " anymore. Officially she was demoted. He had no authority as a sargent, they just let her keep her title foe looks. She gives the other black female officers that do a great job a bad name!

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

BAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHA I'LL HELP PEACHES WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER. TELL THAT TRICK TO LEARN TO TIP TOO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 123,785
Will Homosexuals Be Allowed in Heaven (Jan '13) 1 hr Auntie Theist 547
Dr Marshall Yellen 1 hr ... 5
'God has brought me through' 1 hr Auntie Theist 32
Do you think Christians will be allowed in the ... 1 hr Auntie Theist 24
Believers-In-God (May '13) 1 hr Auntie Theist 11,095
No Atheist Shall Hold Public Office 1 hr Auntie Theist 39
Sick of medina people 4 hr Go Hornets 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs