United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

This is sad she has to do this own her own. Usually it is done by co-workers, friends.

A longtime Jackson police officer, Sgt. Peaches Nesbitt, is seeking help from the public to create a memory book of how she has helped the people of Jackson over the years.

Nesbitt will start her 34th year with the police department in October. She is asking for residents she has helped to take a moment and write down their memories to send to her. Send a brief letter or note to Nesbitt at Sgt. Peaches Nesbitt, P.O. Box 3057, Jackson, TN 38303.
Homey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

This is funny.
pulse of the maggots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Karma.
whatever

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

oh no,lets count the ways she has done so much! lets see, leaving her post and riding aroun while the President was in town. pulling fellow officers over and trying to write them speeding tickets. running into a car the was in a wreck and calling herself a hero. wow i will get right on that. im sure letters will be flooding the jackson police dept on a daily bases
Fellow TN Resident

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Ok so how about instead we get all the people that she hasn't helped to write on what she has done TO them...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Is she really that stupid to go in the paper and ask that question for help? Is she smoking crack?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

The Jackson should be ashamed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Or how she does personal errands on the job or uses the cruiser for personal stuff... This made my day. Hope she's not looking for people who like her personally, cuz she won't find them, either. I heart karma.
Mighty BIG of Her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Kneegrow please, no body going to send your racist, obese self any letter except a creditor who may be looking for you.
Good girl

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I saw that in today's Jackson Sun and I was amazed! If I had to solicit complements and affirmation, I would just keep my mouth shut.
Mo Letters Needed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Come on folks, help the kneegrow out.
Busted!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

What about how she uses her position to get free stuff from local businesses. She has the audacity to ask for it free. Knee Grow Please...

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

[QUOTE who="Busted!!"]What about how she uses her position to get free stuff from local businesses. She has the audacity to ask for it free. Knee Grow Please...[/QUOTE]

She sure does. All the time.
friend of friend

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

I've never met one person who's said anything good about Peaches so I know it's not just me who feels like I do about her. My opinion she's done more harm to people and there family's than good. Maybe she don't realize it but she has. I know several people that she's hurt more than helped and they were really lame reasons. I've even wondered if she's so hateful because she maybe thinks she has to be since she's a black female cop? I haven't walked in her shoes so it's been hard for me to figure out what her deal is. But on 2 occasions that she's harmed my family members more than helped them I thought to myself that if she has a husband I hope he whoops her azz when she gets home. That's coming from a female that hates men who abuse women. Sorry but she's down right sorry in my opinion. You probly came to the wrong place if you want good feedback on Peaches. EVERONE knows peaches, and it's not just because of her name being Peaches, it's because she's a heartless callus woman who takes her crap out on everybody else or either she just wants people to think she's a bad BICH but whatever she's like she is for, it's aweful
Your mamas lover

Springville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Shes helped herself! To everything free the business community will give give
Her big ass!
Lead Foot

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Police Department wrote:
This is sad she has to do this own her own. Usually it is done by co-workers, friends.
A longtime Jackson police officer, Sgt. Peaches Nesbitt, is seeking help from the public to create a memory book of how she has helped the people of Jackson over the years.
Nesbitt will start her 34th year with the police department in October. She is asking for residents she has helped to take a moment and write down their memories to send to her. Send a brief letter or note to Nesbitt at Sgt. Peaches Nesbitt, P.O. Box 3057, Jackson, TN 38303.
You should get a job as a comic because you sure know how to make people laugh.
Sam

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

She goes to the weight loss clinic on the clock in her cruiser. They let her go on back and see the dr before everyone else who has been sitting in there waiting patiently. She calls right before she comes in and then they bump her on up. It's irritating as hell when you are busy and have your OWN life outside of being shifted around a waiting room because SHE needs to be squeezed in. Ugh!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Sam wrote:
She goes to the weight loss clinic on the clock in her cruiser. They let her go on back and see the dr before everyone else who has been sitting in there waiting patiently. She calls right before she comes in and then they bump her on up. It's irritating as hell when you are busy and have your OWN life outside of being shifted around a waiting room because SHE needs to be squeezed in. Ugh!
Sounds about right
J Town

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Oh I'll be writing a letter. But she won't like it.
Metro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

That was taken directly from the Jackson Sun in an article that LARD ASS was not ashamed to ask to be published.....
Lead Foot wrote:
<quoted text>You should get a job as a comic because you sure know how to make people laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Deeply Embarrassed White People Talk Awkwardly ... 7 min Reading is Fundametal 16
Are there any nail salons open on Sunday in Jac... 8 min trcygrl 9
Mixed-Race Babies 16 min Reading is Fundametal 28
Lutheran Church 16 min big ern 2
Dr. Gooch (Aug '12) 22 min zombie thread 39
Proof of God 23 min another viewer 630
Northeast Middle School Catastrophe 25 min curious 4
we need more blacks 29 min Breast Friend 66
jmcss 1 hr Trust Me I Saw 74
Drew Baker. Hollywood Liquor 1 hr homo 43
Time to face school system facts 4 hr Margaret 40
•••
•••