south jackson/pinson break ins
David Bryan

United States

#41 Nov 30, 2012
David bryan | 1 min ago
The truth will come out one day and for the people who doubt me or what I am about will be the fools. As my life seems to be entertainment for others just know that your the ones who need help and escape from the boring life that you are leading. I will be the one in front leading the path you follow because your weak an thrive on the negative things in life. Until we meet just know that I am the one who holds the keys to your miserably life of cat and mouse so let the hunt begin.
Hospitality

Stanton, TN

#42 Nov 30, 2012
Didnt u say the same thing the other day?
Haha

Tucker, GA

#43 Dec 1, 2012
Whatever low life

Tucker, GA

#44 Dec 1, 2012
David Bryan wrote:
David bryan | 1 min ago
The truth will come out one day and for the people who doubt me or what I am about will be the fools. As my life seems to be entertainment for others just know that your the ones who need help and escape from the boring life that you are leading. I will be the one in front leading the path you follow because your weak an thrive on the negative things in life. Until we meet just know that I am the one who holds the keys to your miserably life of cat and mouse so let the hunt begin.
i dont know you but you sound like a wierdo in that comment you made. And for people to be talking all this shit about you then in reality, you must be a woman beating thieving ass pos. thats why they brought your name up you dumbass. Btw, I seen your name on A wanted list. So you cant be the hero you think you are!

United States

#45 Dec 2, 2012
And Ashley Russell had the nerve to post a picture of cops at her house with "Leave my house n my family ALONE!!!". She posted it the day she got out of jail for burglarizing houses. Does anyone else see the irony? It doesn't feel good to be violated like that does it?
Amazed

United States

#46 Dec 2, 2012
I can't believe people are commenting on the pics telling her poor baby and crap. Do they really feel bad for someone that violated someone else's privacy and took their stuff? She and david can live happily ever after in prison, along with the guy that was caught with her. Ashley might want to watch her back. i would bet money someone saw his name on here and knew the police would look for him harder, so he turned his partners in. The person calling in the tip didn't give HIS name.
U R SOOOOO WRONG

Medon, TN

#47 Dec 6, 2012
TO WHOMEVER IS WRITING BOUT ASHLEY U MUST NOT KNOW HER VERY WELL OR THE WHOLE STORY IN WHICH THE NEWS OR THE NEWSPAPER FAILED TO WRITE ABOUT. ITS HER OWN FAMILY THATS HAS HER F%CKED OFF RIGHT NOW. EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT. I HAVE KNOWN ASHLEY A VERY LONG TIME AND I CAN TELL U SHE ISN'T AND I REPEAT ISN'T A THIEF. YOU PEOPLE ON HERE ACT LIKE YOU HAVENT EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!
CAPSLOCK

Jackson, TN

#48 Dec 6, 2012
STAHP YELLING AT ME!!
USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE.
Truth

Memphis, TN

#49 Dec 6, 2012
Ashley did not steal from her family she stole from my family on my family's land! Ashley's trashy brother and his wife probably told her where the stuff was BUT Ashley or her pos brother are NOT family. As a side note, this isn't Ashley's first rodeo. She was arrested last year in Chester Co for stealing. No sympathy for thieves. Ashley's trashy sister in law is related to the owners of the property but there is no love lost and I hope they all go down together!!
Truth

Memphis, TN

#50 Dec 6, 2012
Also the person who saw them and reported is a friend of the victim's family, saw the robbery in progress, knew something was wrong, called the police, followed the crooks, and gathered info so these low life's would be arrested!! Thank God for him.
guest007

Tucker, GA

#51 Dec 6, 2012
One of those low lifes rob me again, they will get a big ass bullet in their ass or face.. not sure how my aim will be when i catch them... i promise you that. Just because you know someone who is a pos thief doesn't make them any less of a pos!!!
sick of stupid

United States

#52 Dec 7, 2012
Deb wrote:
Folks in Pinson don't f*ck around. Go ahead. Break in.
No kidding. Show them first hand how that hunting riffle is used.

United States

#53 Dec 7, 2012
Ashley just posted pictures of the trailer of metal that was stolen. Seriously??
Truth

Memphis, TN

#54 Dec 7, 2012
Asking is that $10,000 worth of scrap metal?? Really?? Is it yours Ashley? No! Did you have permission from the owner? No! It doesn't matter if it's $10,000 or $10 you are a thief!! Why don't you show the trailer with the plow, motorcycles, engines, etc., that were stolen or the damage you caused when you trespassed on private property! She needs to go away
I am quite right

San Antonio, TX

#55 Dec 7, 2012
U R SOOOOO WRONG wrote:
TO WHOMEVER IS WRITING BOUT ASHLEY U MUST NOT KNOW HER VERY WELL OR THE WHOLE STORY IN WHICH THE NEWS OR THE NEWSPAPER FAILED TO WRITE ABOUT. ITS HER OWN FAMILY THATS HAS HER F%CKED OFF RIGHT NOW. EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT. I HAVE KNOWN ASHLEY A VERY LONG TIME AND I CAN TELL U SHE ISN'T AND I REPEAT ISN'T A THIEF. YOU PEOPLE ON HERE ACT LIKE YOU HAVENT EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!
I know her very well, that was my family's land that her and the others stole from. I would love to be there next time with a rifle so I could give her the taste of a bullet. I feel sorry for her kids and the lack of a future they have thanks to their worthless mother. God help them
guess what

Medon, TN

#57 Dec 12, 2012
i eard the guy that caled in was going there to do the same thing they were!!! archie hardee !!!SHAMEON YOU
Truth

Memphis, TN

#58 Dec 12, 2012
guess what wrote:
i eard the guy that caled in was going there to do the same thing they were!!! archie hardee !!!SHAMEON YOU
You are as wrong about that as you are in spelling
guess what

Medon, TN

#59 Dec 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as wrong about that as you are in spelling
whatever, makes u feel better talkn crazy knowin they amy n forrest done stole all kinds of stuff !!! and money from EVERYONE IN BOTH THEIR FAMILIES . PHYLISS EVEN STOLE FROM A CERTAIN FAMILY SHE KNOWS VERY WELL. SHE IS A LIAR JUST LIKE AMY N CHRIS . SO IF IT RUNS N THE FAMILY DUDE WANTIN TO STICK A GUN N HER THROAT MIGHT WANT TO TURN IT AROUND CUZ THE GIRL KNOWS PEOPLE THAT PROTECT HER N THEY AINT FUCKIN AROUND THEY GET PAID TO DO STUFF LIKE THAT FOR FUN!!!
Truth

Memphis, TN

#60 Dec 14, 2012
Tell them to bring it and while they are at it maybe they will bring you an English book. Dumbass, I guess that is why trash like you and your buddies steal, too damn stupid to do anything else. But I guess Ashley will see when she faces the grand jury in March.
I am quite right

San Antonio, TX

#61 Dec 14, 2012
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever, makes u feel better talkn crazy knowin they amy n forrest done stole all kinds of stuff !!! and money from EVERYONE IN BOTH THEIR FAMILIES . PHYLISS EVEN STOLE FROM A CERTAIN FAMILY SHE KNOWS VERY WELL. SHE IS A LIAR JUST LIKE AMY N CHRIS . SO IF IT RUNS N THE FAMILY DUDE WANTIN TO STICK A GUN N HER THROAT MIGHT WANT TO TURN IT AROUND CUZ THE GIRL KNOWS PEOPLE THAT PROTECT HER N THEY AINT FUCKIN AROUND THEY GET PAID TO DO STUFF LIKE THAT FOR FUN!!!
Nobody is scared of some crack heads and some want to be thugs clown. next time i pray when they are stealing that they do get shot. then when their mangy worthless body is found on someone's property you will wise the hell up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatty Lofton Lump 7 min Every week 2
Dumpy Lumpy 14 min Tony 4
OLR Concert at Emporium 25 min Armond 13
West Jackson 25 min guest 27
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 33 min ChromiuMan 402
wnws dead air 1 hr Vivanashvegas 17
HEATHERS (a film that nobody would have the gut... 1 hr emenius sleepus 22
Christianity is Growing 10 hr purple slushy 770
Atheism and Homosexuality 14 hr Peter Singer 719
More from around the web