Truth

United States

#132 Oct 27, 2012
They both resigned because they don't want to deal with the fall out from this when it hits the papers which brings me to why hasn't this even been mentioned on the papers sound like some heavy politics and money at pay from usj to keep this on the hush hush... Why don't you stupid people at Jackson sun actually do your job.. Journalism has no place in politics and bribery it's time for a whistleblower or the people will do your job for you and take a deeper look into you and your motives as well!
guest

Lexington, TN

#133 Oct 27, 2012
Truth wrote:
They both resigned because they don't want to deal with the fall out from this when it hits the papers which brings me to why hasn't this even been mentioned on the papers sound like some heavy politics and money at pay from usj to keep this on the hush hush... Why don't you stupid people at Jackson sun actually do your job.. Journalism has no place in politics and bribery it's time for a whistleblower or the people will do your job for you and take a deeper look into you and your motives as well!
I would tell if I actually knew what happened. You seem to know alot about it. Why don't you be the whistleblower?
Guest00

Jackson, TN

#134 Oct 27, 2012
You don't know what you are talking about. Head of school and Upper School Director both made decision and announced it well before any of the Rohm stuff started. Speculation without verification doesn't help anything. When FBI makes a decision, thee will be nothing anyone can do to stop it. Stupid to gossip and guess until then.
seeking justice

Humboldt, TN

#135 Oct 27, 2012
there are alot on here that like to Assume-
Truth

United States

#136 Oct 27, 2012
Well I'm pretty sure he's been arrested if he was taken out of school by FBI ... Crazy if a meth lab gets busted or gang members get arrested its all over the news the same day then the paper with mugshots online... I don't recall any of that happening it this case... Doesn't add up and these are not assumptions , who could blame them I would want to place myself as far away from him and the school in these circumstances as well
Guest00

Jackson, TN

#137 Oct 27, 2012
Truth - again, you don't know what you are talking about. There was no arrest at USJ. NONE. Give it up, you don't have a clue what the TRUTH is and are just speculating. Go hate on someone else....
guesty

Savannah, TN

#138 Oct 28, 2012
Guest00 wrote:
Truth - again, you don't know what you are talking about. There was no arrest at USJ. NONE. Give it up, you don't have a clue what the TRUTH is and are just speculating. Go hate on someone else....
the very first post on the tread said teacher arrested at usj today, a few more later one reads david rohem escourted out by fbi..
your probly one of his kids trying to hide the embarassment
fact

Jackson, TN

#139 Oct 28, 2012
guesty wrote:
<quoted text>the very first post on the tread said teacher arrested at usj today, a few more later one reads david rohem escourted out by fbi..
your probly one of his kids trying to hide the embarassment
Not sure what is going on but I know for a fact he was not arrested that day. Anyone who says otherwise is misinformed. Not sure about what has happened that day.
Guest00

Jackson, TN

#140 Oct 30, 2012
"Guesty" Go up and read my original post - all gossip and rumors. Try getting facts - not many to be found here. No arrest made, no cover up, no need for one when nothing has happened. When it does, it will be in the news - when they have facts that can be confirmed and not idle gossip.
15 Years Ago

Jackson, TN

#141 Nov 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
I was at USJ years ago, and CD Rohm has always been strange but what genius isn't?
Now wasn't he the father or step father to the lampam girls? Jenny and I can't remember the other ones name. They were pretty strange. In fact, I remember Jenny being kinda scared of him...That has been 20 years ago. I pray to God my memories are wrong.
He was their step-dad i was friends with Tom, the older brother.

He was a very strange man we pretty much just avoided the house as much as we could.

Honestly if it came out he was a serial killer it wouldn't surprise me much.
Guest

Medina, TN

#142 Nov 1, 2012
15 Years Ago wrote:
<quoted text>
He was their step-dad i was friends with Tom, the older brother.
He was a very strange man we pretty much just avoided the house as much as we could.
Honestly if it came out he was a serial killer it wouldn't surprise me much.
Ugh...no! He came out unlike anything you thought! I know them and they are doing well and not a bit strange! You should be ashamed of yourself for even posting something like that!!!
hold up now

United States

#143 Nov 1, 2012
This thread started over a MONTH ago. And yet I have NOT heard any official word.

I knew Rohm back in the day, and I hope none of this is true.

He gave so much of his time to the school and the students.

He would help anyone who asked him.

Sure, he didn't have the "USJ look", but he was probably the most intelligent person at the school.

Like I said, it has been a month since this was started, and no word.

If he is innocent, I hope he moves so far away from you hateful people, he deserves better.

And if this is true, you can all stop talking.
Senor Guest

Jackson, TN

#144 Nov 13, 2012
Any hunches yet?
Tanker

Ripley, TN

#145 Nov 13, 2012
Rohm isn't coming back. His office has been cleaned out. the only things that remain are the computers. He may have been a great teacher, but he was seriously messed up. None of the teachers talk about what happened, and the looks they give doesn't react to laundering money. The looks seem the reaction of embarrassment for hiring a pedo. Enough said.
USJGuest

Jackson, TN

#146 Nov 16, 2012
David Rohm was not taken out by FBI. He was taken into custody away from school grounds. They did go onto campus on a friday and remove a few personl belongings of his. People please have your facts straight before you start stuff.
USJGuest

Jackson, TN

#147 Nov 16, 2012
And to Tanker, dont drag a mans name through the mud if you dont know your facts. David was a good man, clearly he had a problem somewhere. The best thing for us all to do it send our prayers with David. Tanker, you really ought to be ashamed of yourself.
columbia blue and red

Rockville, MD

#148 Dec 4, 2012
After reading through the majority of these posts on this thread, I have come to a conclusion- 98% of you are stupid people who have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

I had Rohm as a teacher multiple years before graduating in 2007. For you all who don't know him or anything about USJ, you are only PETHETIC humans who have nothing else better to do than trash a great school who has produced very talented young professionals. It truly is sad that you people have nothing else better to do, but to act cowardly on a blind site where no one can be held accountable for their words.

Lastly, for all of the lame people on here who have no basis for what they are saying- GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.I AM SORRY FOR THE SHITTY LIFE YOU ARE LIVING.
Guest101

Tucker, GA

#149 Dec 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
They both resigned because they don't want to deal with the fall out from this when it hits the papers which brings me to why hasn't this even been mentioned on the papers sound like some heavy politics and money at pay from usj to keep this on the hush hush... Why don't you stupid people at Jackson sun actually do your job.. Journalism has no place in politics and bribery it's time for a whistleblower or the people will do your job for you and take a deeper look into you and your motives as well!
That's very interesting. How exactly are the "people" gonna do their job for them at the Jackson Sun? You say how, and I'll be the first doing it. It's a federal thing, so it's all hush hush until the investigation is complete. Mr. Lillienstern resigned a LONG time ago (literally almost a year before the David Rohm thing began) because he's moving back to Texas where his family (children, grandchildren) lives. Dr. Phillips resigned because he was not granted the common courtesy of even an interview with the Board for Mr. Lillienstern's position. A HUGE loss for USJ.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#150 Dec 5, 2012
columbia blue and red wrote:
After reading through the majority of these posts on this thread, I have come to a conclusion- 98% of you are stupid people who have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
I had Rohm as a teacher multiple years before graduating in 2007. For you all who don't know him or anything about USJ, you are only PETHETIC humans who have nothing else better to do than trash a great school who has produced very talented young professionals. It truly is sad that you people have nothing else better to do, but to act cowardly on a blind site where no one can be held accountable for their words.
Lastly, for all of the lame people on here who have no basis for what they are saying- GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.I AM SORRY FOR THE SHITTY LIFE YOU ARE LIVING.
It's PAthetic. I see you learned quite a bit in LA classes; you learned a very wide vocabulary and the proper usage of commas,semi-colons and periods. Have a great day.Yes; I am the Topix grammar corrector.
Truth

Jackson, TN

#151 Dec 19, 2012
Mr L is 70 years old, and he is retiring. Dr. P got hosed by an ignorant board at USJ. He has no ties here, and is going to be a Head of School in AL. That has nothing to do with Rom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Call 4 min puffy 5
Ginger 7 min Diggity 2
bff 8 min mannnn 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 14 min Spring 1,964
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 18 min Spring 2,177
What is a BAMF? 33 min guest 15
Pewdiepie is a Christian now 1 hr GnFnR 8

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages