Jackson Sport & Fitness
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest1

Duluth, GA

#21 Jan 12, 2013
ex member wrote:
Done with JSF. Too many gyms around that actually appreciate good paying customers. New manager is not nice and it had nothing to do with re-racking weights.
I think the manager is very nice, as are all the employees who sit at the front where you check in. From what I've seen, they try to make the gym experience pleasant for everyone.
?

Duluth, GA

#22 Jan 12, 2013
What does the membership run at jf? I'm interested in finding a place!

Jackson, TN

#23 Jan 16, 2013
guest1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think the manager is very nice, as are all the employees who sit at the front where you check in. From what I've seen, they try to make the gym experience pleasant for everyone.
I'm sure he's had to tone his attitude down considering the number of members that have cancelled.

United States

#24 Jan 16, 2013
I don't think Austin has anything to do with the fact that membership may or may not be down, so much as other new cheaper places opening up all over the place.
Jackson

Jackson, TN

#25 Jan 27, 2013
i have been a member of jsf for 9 years. When i went to renew my contract after new management the price they quoted me was outrageous considering i am a single person with no kids. rather pay more to someone else that does appreciate customer loyalty. yes its a wonderful gym but you have to show appreciation to those customers that are loyal so that is why i left.

Jackson, TN

#26 Apr 15, 2013
what is the startup fee here now that they offer month to month?
Regular Gym Member

Jackson, TN

#27 Jul 5, 2013
I totally agree with the comments about the manager at JS&F. He is very odd while condescending at the same time. I think this may just be his nature, but someone of this nature does not need to be in a business that deals with the public!

Since: Jun 13

Jackson, TN

#28 Jul 5, 2013
I remember going in there and wanting to join. Stood at the desk, employees saw me but kept talking to each other, acknowledging and even chatting with other people they knew that passed by. Enough time had passed when I wasn't acknowledged that I just left. Pretty sure I didn't look like I was standing in front of their desk waiting for a friend to finish working out.
Who knows, maybe they's be racis'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best private school = JCS, Trinity or USJ ? 12 min guest 64
Plumbing 3 hr Charles Cagle 18
Christy Crews 3 hr Mandy 50
Matthew Burton (Nov '12) 4 hr imsexy 4
apartments 4 hr bbkinh 1
Sorry UGN team leaders and supervisors (Jul '14) 5 hr buckwheat 19
Best Family Attorney for a Man 5 hr TN666x 3
Swap nude pics 5 hr dreamlover 11
Steven Harris - died 7 hr Uncle Theist 9
More from around the web