United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Any opinions on the new management? The young man managing the place seems to enjoy making condescending remarks to the very people that pay his salary - the members! I've heard several people are not renewing their contract. It's too bad, it used to be a great place.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

is he as bad mannered as Darren was?
i know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

What does he say to people?
Which

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

If you are referring to austin you are crazy, dude is super cool, and if you think he is being condescending then maybe you misread him! JS&F is great with its new management!

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Lots of people leaving js&f and going to Golds!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Guest wrote:
Lots of people leaving js&f and going to Golds!
Lol you MUST be a golds employee. People are leaving golds in droves and for good reason. Just like I will when my contract is up.
Obvious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

This must be a joke bc I left js&f to go to Golds and I see people DAILY that have left js&f!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Why is everyone leaving?
WhatsUpDoc

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Probably men in the locker room blowing each other.
yepp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

My husband and I aren't resigning our contract. He has raised the membership fee and it's ridiculous! Looks like we will be goin to golds or possibly snap!!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Who is the new owner?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

The membership price raised but everyone should get the facts straight and know that it is competitive with Golds. People who were mad are the ones that were getting it practically free anyway. Everyone wants everything for nothing and $40 per month is not unreasonable. People have no sense when they go three times a week to a place and pay $5 per class and think its cheaper but obviously they cannot add because this is more than a membership at a JSF and you have access every day.
FS Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I have been to gyms all over the world and have trained at both locations, you pay for what you get . A workout is a workout for people who really want to work out. The Mgr at Golds has the " short man" complex , he may talk to you and he may not . Personally I like the indoor track and the big workout area of JSF. Stop being a winey baby , do your workout and go home!

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

guest wrote:
The membership price raised but everyone should get the facts straight and know that it is competitive with Golds. People who were mad are the ones that were getting it practically free anyway. Everyone wants everything for nothing and $40 per month is not unreasonable. People have no sense when they go three times a week to a place and pay $5 per class and think its cheaper but obviously they cannot add because this is more than a membership at a JSF and you have access every day.
Thanks management, glad to know you think we have "no sense"

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

JSF is a great place to work out with much more space than Gold's. I've lived here forever and been to both. My membership hasn't gone up at all, so not sure what everyone is talking about as far as prices. I know they have done more in the last 6 months than in the 2 years I have been there. The guy has always been nice to me.

Mark
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

D180 is ghetto fabulous
Frequent Gym Guy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

This place is the best in town!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Wish they had a climbing wall
JSFmember

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

JSF is cleaner now than it's ever been. If Austin has to be a little strict with the people that can't re-rack their weights and pick up their sweat towels, so be it... it makes the gym a nicer place for those of us that weren't raised by wolves.
ex member

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Done with JSF. Too many gyms around that actually appreciate good paying customers. New manager is not nice and it had nothing to do with re-racking weights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Rick Staples television commercial offensive? 13 min Jack 39
discovery park 15 min guest 1
Usj money 21 min Ntheknow 1
Best Boutiques 1 hr Okay 11
Lax Adult Film Co. 1 hr truth 58
cassey collins 2 hr sunny 3
Jackson Country Club (Jul '11) 3 hr Member of Humboldt 41
Alan Sallee 3 hr Rick James 27
jonathan montoya 5 hr GUEST2 60