Lee

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What is there to do in Jackson on NYE? Any good bands or fun places to go?
guest

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Lee wrote:
What is there to do in Jackson on NYE? Any good bands or fun places to go?
I'm sure every bar in town will be packed!!!
Guest

Jackson, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Lee wrote:
What is there to do in Jackson on NYE? Any good bands or fun places to go?
Come to Redbone's with no cover charge and listen to Cruzer! Awesome band.
guest

Jackson, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Come to Redbone's with no cover charge and listen to Cruzer! Awesome band.
How bout paying for your advertising like everyone else?
Guest

Jackson, TN

#5 Dec 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout paying for your advertising like everyone else?
I'm not paying for any advertising since I answered a question of whats going on. I am not in a band nor do I work for any restaurant. I just replied that there was not a cover charge there because in this day's economy, we are all looking for ways to save money.
hahaha

Jackson, TN

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not paying for any advertising since I answered a question of whats going on. I am not in a band nor do I work for any restaurant. I just replied that there was not a cover charge there because in this day's economy, we are all looking for ways to save money.
Good for you! Tell that smartass whats up!
Justa Band Member

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 3, 2013
So what if he's using this for promoting his event.

It's hard to find a good thing to do in Jackson on New Year's Eve!
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you! Tell that smartass whats up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WNWS show hosts 7 min guest 16
Is healthcare a right (Jan '17) 1 hr Yep 42
anything new 1 hr Jesse Moore 5
JPD and MCSD 1 hr Woolspoon 1
naacp calls them colored 1 hr Jesse Moore 22
Hearse for Queen of the Blues 2 hr Sweet Love 3
Black People Driving (Mar '12) 2 hr Mark 240
City Street salt trucks plows 3 hr Snow 64

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages